THE BROWNS BOARD

At what point does this become ridiculous to everyone?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/protesters-starbucks-unconscious-bias-training-isn-t-enough-110403077--abc-news-topstories.html

I think most of us can agree that Starbucks is one of the most left-leaning corporations in the world. I still go there I still like their coffee just fine and the people are almost always very nice.

Last tailgate I attended Susan had to pee and went into one of the bars up there, don't remember exactly which one, but she had to buy a Coke to use the bathroom. No TV cameras no refusal to buy the coke no police presence no protest...

WSS

The situation was Shmucked up. Tons of people loiter in Starbucks. They encourage it in the hopes you buy drinks and food. 

But at this point, it is just a bunch of virtue signalling from people on the sidelines. There will be lots of screeching and people wanting attention because they are "SOOO OUTRAGED". Starbucks will end up paying out a big chunk of money for it and I am sure other businesses have learned from this. No need for the dramatics from people not involved.

23 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The situation was Shmucked up. Tons of people loiter in Starbucks. They encourage it in the hopes you buy drinks and food. 

But at this point, it is just a bunch of virtue signalling from people on the sidelines. There will be lots of screeching and people wanting attention because they are "SOOO OUTRAGED". Starbucks will end up paying out a big chunk of money for it and I am sure other businesses have learned from this. No need for the dramatics from people not involved.

It may be encouraged to allow some loitering, but it's certainly not policy.  Otherwise, the 'racist' would have been fired and not relocated.  From what I have read, this particular Starbucks has a huge problem with loitering to the point they are one of the Starbucks that don't allow it.  If I were homeless, I would crash on one of those fuzzy couches during the day and walk the streets at night.  Wouldn't even need a bathroom, just a venti cup, leave it on the table and have some guilt ridden, douche throw it away for me.  It's almost laughable considering this soft story makes the national news in a town referred to as Killadelphia.    

Double standard much?

Not too long ago a Philadelphia Starbucks refused to let a police officer use the restroom telling him it was for paying customers.  Don't remember Starbucks closing 8000 stores for sensitivity training toward police.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/04/hardly_a_stir_when_starbucks_denied_a_cop.html#ixzz5Dd1TnpMi 
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

14 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Double standard much?

Not too long ago a Philadelphia Starbucks refused to let a police officer use the restroom telling him it was for paying customers.  Don't remember Starbucks closing 8000 stores for sensitivity training toward police.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/04/hardly_a_stir_when_starbucks_denied_a_cop.html#ixzz5Dd1TnpMi 
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Definitely no bias in a retelling of the story that starts with calling out the employee as a liberal and ends with complaining about "this generation". But it's only the liberals that play the victim... Right

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

These donuts are rated the best in Cleveland.  Get there early:

http://www.jackfrostdonutsusa.com/menu.html

I'm about an hour from there - probably would never find the place.

Dunkin Donuts is close......

might have to try Jack Frost donuts sometime.

Archived