THE BROWNS BOARD

Hard Knocks ....Looks Like We Are Up

darren15

Surely my kind Iraqi Direct TV agent will hook me up with "free pay me later out your nose" HBO package :P do they take dawgpound $biscuits$?    

39 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

even if I wasn't a Browns fan, I'd be intrigued to watch this series if it featured a team coming off a 0-16 season. 

BECAUSE I'm a Browns fan I don't wanna watch it.

Even if it keeps being a dumpster fire, at least we will be able to see the flames from the inside! 

5 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Not even joking, but even if I wasn't a Browns fan, I'd be intrigued to watch this series if it featured a team coming off a 0-16 season. 

Yeah for the last 19 + 3 + a little more the Cleveland Browns have put the hard in hard knocks.

Hmmmmm, a worst to first fairy tail season?  :lol:

.......edit add, might be a real interesting season alright,  Not since 1999 have five quarterbacks been taken in the first round but that is almost a guarantee this year with Sam Darnold, Josh Allen, Josh Rosen, Baker Mayfield and Lamar Jackson. And all five of those guys could go in the top half of the round. That leaves another 16 picks for teams with aging quarterbacks – paging the Steelers, Chargers and Patriots – to reach for the likes of Mason Rudolph.

2 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

The rest of the United States are about to see what a moron Hue Jackson is

Will episode one feature a lake dive ?

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Hue is such a pussy for not having done it already.    Effing Gutless Wonder he is.

+100...

It's time Hue, it's time to do the deed. 

...maybe he's waiting for the new class to arrive so they can see the deed in person...

Archived