THE BROWNS BOARD

Aaron Goldhammer has to eat Poop

The Gipper

For those of you local hear who listen to WKNR,   a few weeks back....the little nudge on there, Aaron Goldhammer promised that he would eat horse poop on the air if the Browns selected  Baker Mayfield #1.   

Well....you know what happened.  Tony Rizzo says he is going to enforce Goldhammer's promise.  So, sometime next week....he is going to eat horse shite on the air. 

If you know this kid, you know that he can rub a lot of people the wrong way.  He is a Buckeye hater among other things.

So....for him to have to eat shizer......taking Baker Mayfield was a good thing.

But...at least he is going to do it.   Unlike Gutless Wonder Hue Jackson who still has not jumped in Lake Erie.  Arsebag.

I'd love to just shove Goldhammer's face into a pile of horse poop. I cannot stand the little jerk. I can't believe WKNR keeps him on the air. He's "daddy's little rich kid" from Denver, and hates everything Cleveland. Why is he here? The Brown's could win the next 4 Superbowls, and he'd still find something  to bash about them.

15 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

For those of you local hear who listen to WKNR,   a few weeks back....the little nudge on there, Aaron Goldhammer promised that he would eat horse poop on the air if the Browns selected  Baker Mayfield #1.   

Well....you know what happened.  Tony Rizzo says he is going to enforce Goldhammer's promise.  So, sometime next week....he is going to eat horse shite on the air. 

If you know this kid, you know that he can rub a lot of people the wrong way.  He is a Buckeye hater among other things.

So....for him to have to eat shizer......taking Baker Mayfield was a good thing.

But...at least he is going to do it.   Unlike Gutless Wonder Hue Jackson who still has not jumped in Lake Erie.  Arsebag.

:lol:

Maybe he can get some of that fake chocolate poop. 

The BROWNS still the talk of the football world.....no sh*t !

17 minutes ago, BrownsFan4Evr said:

I'd love to just shove Goldhammer's face into a pile of horse poop. I cannot stand the little jerk. I can't believe WKNR keeps him on the air. He's "daddy's little rich kid" from Denver, and hates everything Cleveland. Why is he here? The Brown's could win the next 4 Superbowls, and he'd still find something  to bash about them.

He is program director also.....so in essence, he is Rizzo's boss.  I think he brings in a lot of advertising money for the station.  He must be good at that...because I swear that over 50% of the air time there is ads.

Just now, The Gipper said:

There ain't no letting him off the hook.

Amen.  Hell I get the biggest piece of Oklahoma Horse crap I could find and make that little smuck eat every bite.

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I bet you'd eat horse poop if it meant the browns win the Super Bowl lol !

The guy is a colossal douchebag. I won a spot in the fantasy football league. I sat next to goldhummer at the draft. 

He didn’t talk to any of the listeners. He spent the entire night on his phone.  He was the most self absorbed person I have ever met. 

Must be nice to have your daddy get you a job. Because if it was on talent alone.  This idiot wouldn’t be an intern 

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I am not sure you would taste all that good would you?

Haha good one.

Didn't you find it hilarious when Rizzo kept referring to the Philly Eagles fan who ate horse poop when all he had to do is look right here at home!?!?

Even one the co-hosts mentioned the Cavs fan eating horse poop but Rizzo didn't want to hear it. LOL

6 hours ago, StinkHole said:

I bet you'd eat horse poop if it meant the browns win the Super Bowl lol !

Win the SB? How about win a game?

I have a problem with Goldhammer eating horse poop on the (radio) air. None of us (or very few) are there as witnesses. My suggestion?......

Goldhammer walks, with fork in hand, with the Shriners shoveling horse Sheet at the Hall of Fame Parade in Canton. At the reviewing stand, where TV cameras are on, he should bend over, get a forkful, & consume it while being filmed for lasting proof that he kept his word.

Nobody deserves this more than Goldhammer!

Mike

On 4/27/2018 at 1:10 PM, The Gipper said:

Goldhammer is a piece of horse sh!t so essentially he can just eat himself

34 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

Goldhammer is a piece of horse sh!t so essentially he can just eat himself

Nah, cannibalism is too good for him!

Mike

Archived