THE BROWNS BOARD

I hope he wins

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL-Be careful what you ask for Roy. I can see his name being further dragged through the mud in court.

Keep in mind that only one accusation would have been close to being illegal. And that particular person was not very reliable on top of everything else. I think no matter who the person is, somebody I like or somebody I don't like, the standard of proof should be pretty strong before someone's reputation and career is destroyed in the media. That's it. Anybody that makes a vial accusation that turns out to be incorrect should face rather severe punishment.

WSS

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Right.  Did he get charged with it?  Or is it just mud slinging by the crooked left?  We know the answer already.

You need to give Mike H some tips on this style you use.  You're much more subtle than he is - it's respectable. 

45 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ok... How would you like to apply that to this case?

Considering Roy Moore was a Democrat when these allegations took place.

Just think if he would have remained a Democrat, I doubt that these sexual allegations would have surfaced.

You know, just like Clinton, Kennedy, Weinstein, Conyers, Weiner, and Condit just to name a few. 

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Considering Roy Moore was a Democrat when these allegations took place.

Just think if he would have remained a Democrat, I doubt that these sexual allegations would have surfaced.

You know, just like Clinton, Kennedy, Weinstein, Conyers, Weiner, and Condit just to name a few. 

Well, you can live in hypothetical land if you want. I'd say, if he was running for office as a Dem, the same Sheet would have happened, because the Reps would want to win in that case. But if you want to believe one side is just way better than the other I won't crush your dreams.

Moore said enough crazy stuff to begin with I'd like to think these allegations wouldn't have mattered. Unfortunately though, that probably wasn't the case. 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

He's asking for donations to cover legal expenses?

Defending yourself against salacious accusations costs a lot of money whether you're innocent or guilty.

You can't be opposed to a man defending himself in court can you?

WSS

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Defending yourself against salacious accusations costs a lot of money whether you're innocent or guilty.

You can't be opposed to a man defending himself in court can you?

WSS

Hey, he can do what he wants. If people want to give him their money, go for it.

You can't be opposed to the very basic rights we all share, can you?

35 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Hey, he can do what he wants. If people want to give him their money, go for it.

You can't be opposed to the very basic rights we all share, can you?

Not sure what I might have said that made you think that but of course not. I'll tell you what I do oppose. The idea that anyone can be accused of anythinghing with or without merit and that person can be bankrupted in trying to defend himself. I guess you agree with that no?

Furthermore if it turns out in the end that the allegations are false I think that would ever media Outlets that raped in huge amounts of money for covering the story ad infinitum should be held accountable. Agree?

WSS

I think women should be able to go after their attackers in a court of law, agree? You can't think a raped women has now right, agree?

You can't be opposed to the basic principles of capitalism, right? Businesses should be allowed to build revenue without excessive government interference, agree? You must be the type of person that thinks we should regulate everything, no?

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I think women should be able to go after their attackers in a court of law, agree? 

I agree, but there should be a stipulation that the alleged attack transpired within a fukkin DECADE of pressing charges.

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I guess you don't think women have a voice in court them, no?

If you wait 20-30 years to press charges...I guess the procrastination proves it wasn’t a big deal to begin with.

waiting 20-30 yrs, woody, after there is no chance of evidence to prove innocence of the falsely accused party (who became successful and RICH), exactly when that person they are accusing has won the lottery, or gotten elected/appointed to office and you don't like the politics of that person...

it lends itself to perceptions of fraud and goldmining via extortion, especially in the case of an older, has been slut in xxx movies who runs out of money and isn't wanted to be a paid movie slut anymore. It's about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, since they waited forever and ten more Sundays, and went for the dough, knowing that they can't be proven to be liars after so many years. That is just what it looks like.

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

If you wait 20-30 years to press charges...I guess the procrastination proves it wasn’t a big deal to begin with.

You must think an authority figure sexually abusing a 14 year old isnt a big deal, right?

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You must think an authority figure sexually abusing a 14 year old isnt a big deal, right?

And again you have no reason to believe that's the truth. Anymore then if someone here accused you of it. Which is the bottom line of character assassination especially when it's linked to politics. Did you think the pizza joint Hillary Clinton pedophile ring was a credible story?

WSS

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If they waited until the victim hits Social Security age to bring it front & center...yeah it’s not a big deal.

93033824-A40D-4883-8388-F47BF3753EAA.jpeg

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

And again you have no reason to believe that's the truth. Anymore then if someone here accused you of it. Which is the bottom line of character assassination especially when it's linked to politics. Did you think the pizza joint Hillary Clinton pedophile ring was a credible story?

WSS

Well you hate capitalism, right? You think women have no voice is court, which is a shame. I can't believe you thought the pizza pedo ring was a credible story. 

30 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Well you hate capitalism, right? You think women have no voice is court, which is a shame. I can't believe you thought the pizza pedo ring was a credible story. 

Good work. Even a more idiotic comment than you usually poop out. And no. Women should not have a voice in court if it entails making up unfounded stories for no other reason than character assassination. Nobody should have that right. And compare the two stories. Somebody made up a load of crap. You defend one and attack the other. Because you are a partisan stooge.

WSS

Archived