THE BROWNS BOARD

YAY !!!! Ollie North is our new NRA president !!!

calfoxwc

Oh, yeah. Love it !

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/05/07/oliver-north-picked-to-be-next-nra-president

The NRA’s selection of North is a high-profile pick, adding to the group’s momentum after celebrating record-breaking attendance at their annual convention in Dallas last week. According to NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch, over 87,000 people attended the event, including President Trump and Vice President Pence.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

another liberal slur. who would have guessed.

most everybody on the board except for maybe...two.

Oh come on cal, that one was funny. I was going to suggest a reverse weapons program whereby we have the Contras supply us some of their leftovers in exchange for soybeans China won't buy anymore.:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Maybe he can smuggle some complementary memberships through some back channels to the Iranians. Heard-tell they're big fans of American hardware.

Why smuggle? Obama can just air freight some pallets of cash on a midnight flight to Tehran.

22 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

another liberal slur. who would have guessed.

most everybody on the board except for maybe...two.

It's not really a slur if it's the truth. Oliver North sold American firearms to Islamists in Iran for cold hard cash, under the table. It's not even a speculation at this point, it's a fact. Reagan had to.jump on that political grenade just to protect the guy. 

I actually like the NRA; in this political climate, they're one of the few bulwarks against having the right to keep my firearms from being taken away from me. Which is why it disappoints me to see them appoint a second rate arms dealer as their leader at a time when the NRA can't really afford to take many more PR gaffes.

19 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Why smuggle? Obama can just air freight some pallets of cash on a midnight flight to Tehran.

Maybe they can airlift a couple pallets of whataboutism over there, too. Seems you have plenty to spare.

so you'd let all Americans captured by terrorists just die of torture or old age?

Obamao did that.  Jimmy "lillylivered liberal" Carter did that. Carter made our America

a joke, like obamao did. Clinton was leaning that way.

Those hostages were kidnapped during jimmy peanut brain carter's "presidency".

He let them languish in captivity his entire presidency.

Those hostages were kidnapped by pro-Iranian groups in Lebannon.

I don't blame them for the arms to iran back in the day, for their help in getting the hostages released.

Odd, bringing that up about North now, after all these years, yet the same people IGNORE obamao/higgardly

letting our people get murdered in Benghazi and cya/lies over it, and obamao giving 1.6 billion in cash to IRAN NOW.

frickin "der"

no one died over Iran-Contra - but it's okay with dems that our people died over Benghazi, and they still loved their obaMao and higgardly garbage.

weird.

3 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Maybe they can airlift a couple pallets of whataboutism over there, too. Seems you have plenty to spare.

You're just being petulant. . .again.

Archived