THE BROWNS BOARD

Rosen

calfoxwc

15 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board.   Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson.    So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.  

Ahhh, the Great Grayson/Petty debate.

Who are they again?

Zombo

15 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board.   Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson.    So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.  

Rosen will bust. Mayfield will Triumph. Ultimately, him thinking he's smarter and better than anyone (even his coaches) will be his downfall. NOBODY likes to play with a dude like that, hence why he fell to 10, and he wasn't even Arizona's 1st choice. Then he gloated like he should of been picked #1. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Rosen will bust. Mayfield will Triumph. Ultimately, him thinking he's smarter and better than anyone (even his coaches) will be his downfall. NOBODY likes to play with a dude like that, hence why he fell to 10, and he wasn't even Arizona's 1st choice. Then he gloated like he should of been picked #1. 

Rosen is a Jeff George/Jay Cutler hybrid

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/erry-2018/05/4c1b98e1889388/buffalo_bills_otas_2018_josh_a.html

Buffalo Bills OTAs 2018: Josh Allen looks sharp

Jeffrey T. Barnes
Josh Allen's day

Josh Allen was the most impressive quarterback on the field Thursday. By my count, he attempted to 21 passes and only three hit the ground. Some were of the shorter variety, but Allen was ripping some deeper throws as well. He hit Austin Proehl on an impressive throw to the sideline outside the numbers. His two touchdowns were the highlights, though. Allen ripped an in-breaking route over a defender and into the hands of fellow rookie Ray-Ray McCloud for a touchdown. Later in practice, he hit Travaris Cadet in the end zone for a back-shoulder touchdown. If the idea of putting him with the third team was to build his confidence. it might be working. 

Are you going to leave this board for the Bills Board?  May as well.

Personally... as far as I am concerned any QB that does not wear Brown and Orange can eat shite and die.  Allen, Rosen, Jackson...Brady, Rodgers, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stillmotion said:

Well I guess we'll just wait around here and see about that.  (Premature) signs already write on the wall that this might not go the way you think. 

2 hours ago, stillmotion said:

I think he will be like Joe Willie. Sooner or later he wins the SB if they give him some semblance of a D.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Personally... as far as I am concerned any QB that does not wear Brown and Orange can eat shite and die.  Allen, Rosen, Jackson...Brady, Rodgers, etc.

Oh I'm waiting to see how they all do especially this quarterback class of 2018......under live fire.

Or as that great American philosopher Mike Tyson once said:

....."Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth."

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, The Gipper said:

what I posted was for fun in response to Tour's post that said "he who laughs last..."and talking about what he heard about rosen doing  well...

either try to keep up or go on vacation and leave the jokes to the rest of us. You are as funny as a wet rock.

48 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

what I posted was for fun in response to Tour's post that said "he who laughs last..."and talking about what he heard about rosen doing  well...

either try to keep up or go on vacation and leave the jokes to the rest of us. You are as funny as a wet rock.

People consistently laughing at the dumb stuff you post doesn't make you funny, cal. There's a difference between getting people to laugh with you, than at you. 

23 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You going to jump to the Steelers because of your buddy Mason Rudolph?

WSS

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Not sure I meant to be funny.  But I did mean to bust your balls over the fact that you still have a hard on for a guy that does NOT play for the Browns.  

So....take a cold shower....and assess your loyalties...and you will be fine hopefulyl after that reflection

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

You going to jump to the Steelers because of your buddy Mason Rudolph?

WSS

Are you being facetious or obtuse  or what?  Mason Rudolph does not wear Brown and Orange....ergo he can now eat Shite and die (especially NOW since he is in Pisstown).   

And all I ever said about him is that he had as good a chance to be as an NFL  QB as the other 5 guys talked about. Certainly, hopefully, now that is not the case.  Ain't but one of them now that I care about having any success;   our own boy Beaver.

saving face after stepping in Rudolph crap up to your nose, closet squealer fan Gipper.

Also interesting, a fairly good report on Darnold with the jets.

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/05/jets_rookie_minicamp_sam_darnold_report_card_how_d.html

On 5/24/2018 at 12:04 PM, tiamat63 said:

I don't put too much stock in what is heard from OTA's.

Yup... the only thing you can say about good OTA reports is that they are better than bad OTA reports.

On 5/24/2018 at 4:53 PM, tiamat63 said:

We agree on Watson... Hell, I'm still not sold on Wentz.

On 5/25/2018 at 11:00 PM, calfoxwc said:

So I guess I started this thread?

Good God, but you are warped...

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I was talking to Gipper, Osmium. Not talking to you.

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Yup... the only thing you can say about good OTA reports is that they are better than bad OTA reports.

We agree on Watson... Hell, I'm still not sold on Wentz.

You may be the only other person out there who isn't sold on Wentz. I'm not either, but dare I mention it...

I think history will prove us correct on this one. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Make-Believe said:

You may be the only other person out there who isn't sold on Wentz. I'm not either, but dare I mention it...

I think history will prove us correct on this one. 

I think Tour is easily one of the best posters on here. 

I also think that the reason he isn't sold on Wentz is that passing on him was a major reason Sashi Brown is no longer employed by the Browns, and Tour was solidly in the Sashi camp. 

6 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I think Tour is easily one of the best posters on here. 

I also think that the reason he isn't sold on Wentz is that passing on him was a major reason Sashi Brown is no longer employed by the Browns, and Tour was solidly in the Sashi camp. 

I really can't get on board with that full line of reasoning.  

I don't like speaking for anyone else but I believe there is an idea, a concept if you will, in Tour's mind that Wentz is the product of a brilliantly crafted offensive system in Philly.   The main evidence for such a suggestion is Foles' success after stepping in for Carson and the Eagles not missing a beat.  

To an extent I'm inclined to agree with him there.   However I believe Carson would be successful in most places you would put him.   To the extent he has shown in Philly in such a short time?  It's possible not.  Doug Pederson is an incredible offensive mind.   But I still believe Wentz was worthy of the #2 overall and that his strengths have been magnified under the Eagles offense.  

• Upvote 2

On 5/26/2018 at 2:13 PM, calfoxwc said:

saving face after stepping in Rudolph crap up to your nose, closet squealer fan Gipper.

Also interesting, a fairly good report on Darnold with the jets.

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/05/jets_rookie_minicamp_sam_darnold_report_card_how_d.html

Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still

An argument can be made that Allen's Twitter history aligns his belief system with calfox in numerous ways... 🤣

images7ION7VS3.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-04-25-at-11.13.06-PM.jpg

21 hours ago, The Gipper said:

you are just a bad qb judge, not smart... you are just mad because you were wrong about rudolph, closet steeler fan. I just made a joke on what Tour said, I was right about allen, you were stupidly wrong about rudolph. I'm still right about Allen. I win, you lose, loser. How their careers play out will take time.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

you are just a bad qb judge, not smart... you are just mad because you were wrong about rudolph, closet steeler fan. I just made a joke on what Tour said, I was right about allen, you were stupidly wrong about rudolph. I'm still right about Allen. I win, you lose, loser. How their careers play out will take time.

How do any of us know if we were wrong or right...yet?    My statement.....long before he was ever drafted by the Squibs, was simply that Rudolph has a chance to be as good of an NFL QB as the other 5 guys that were rated above him.

And I wasn't wrong at all about which order he would be taken.   I even acknowledged that he would be drafted behind those  other 5 guys. (It is why I would not take up Tour's bet).  The ONLY thing I may have been "wrong" about was the round in which he was taken.  I expected he could go late first, early 2d.  He lasted until round 3.  I thought this year could possibly match 1983 when 6 first round QBs were taken. 

And the fact is:  there STILL is  a chance that he could be as good or better as these other guys.  Until their careers play out over the next 5 years, there is no telling who is wrong or right.

The difference is that now that he was taken by the Squibs...I certainly hope that YOU are right.  Fuyuck him and anyone that wears that uniform.  

On 5/9/2018 at 10:15 PM, Ghoolie said:

Do people have no sense of dignity and decorum anymore? What kind of an organization allows disparaging conversation to be leaked to the media like this? The kid just achieved his dream of being drafted, and someone decides to schidt all over it? Fauhking low life scum.

well heres something i agree with u on. its really chicken sht of someone to do that.

The desire to share/say something that will end someone's career/livelihood/relationship is not a good instinct. This piece of info didn't need to be shared because it added nothing to anyone's life.. but it clearly has the potential to destroy the relationship between Rosen and ARI. 

This is the definition of the "mob mentality" [pitchforks and torches] and it's why the French Revolution ended up killing everyone.. because the person who shares thinks they're "Doing A Good Thing By Informing" but... almost anything can be turned negative by people who [with a smile] actually like to watch the world burn.

• 10 months later...
21 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Pretty outstanding video and classy move from a player several here and Steve Smith deem rather "toxic"...

I'm pretty sure I heard him say, "fortunately my time here is coming to an end"... 

There have been draft busts that have been given many more opportunities than Rosen.

I still think that trading a first round pick after one year of awful football on both sides of the ball for a bag of chips is stupid. 

Murray better be the real deal, because Arizona's Front Office is on the edge of the cliff...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Nero said:

There have been draft busts that have been given many more opportunities than Rosen.

I still think that trading a first round pick after one year of awful football on both sides of the ball for a bag of chips is stupid. 

Murray better be the real deal, because Arizona's Front Office is on the edge of the Kliff...

FIFY

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1