THE BROWNS BOARD

From the Sporting News on the Quinn move

Guest Masters

Guest Masters
I don't think u will get one....or he's feverishly digging for some sort of information to throw back at everyone here that I'm assuming really wants the browns to win and succeed. I'm thinking Lum could care less about the browns, it really is a love thing with DA.

no response necessary. it's the same old shit, this time from some college kid in his first job.

Who is the college kid? The sporting news guy or Peter King? Both of which show the FACTs that cutting DA at year end would only cost CLE 4.67M against the cap next year and nothing past (plus owe DA no more money). Which would be contrary to the make believe details you have tried to portray over and over.

Ah, the silence....

Guest Masters
I don't think u will get one....or he's feverishly digging for some sort of information to throw back at everyone here that I'm assuming really wants the browns to win and succeed. I'm thinking Lum could care less about the browns, it really is a love thing with DA.

no response necessary. it's the same old shit, this time from some college kid in his first job.

Who is the college kid? The sporting news guy or Peter King? Both of which show the FACTs that cutting DA at year end would only cost CLE 4.67M against the cap next year and nothing past (plus owe DA no more money). Which would be contrary to the make believe details you have tried to portray over and over.

Ah, the silence....

Hey milkmaid, what's schefter say here about guaranteed money?

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80c3a9f0

Guest Masters
Moron...

What he is talking about is what money would be owed if he stayed on the team. your girl DA will never see that 5 million dollars in march.

ROTFLMFAO........ Once again Lum posts video links and doesn't pay attention to what they say...Just like with the Phil presser Riffer schooled him on....lol.

Guest Masters

Lum, got another video you didn't pay attention to?

Still waiting to know who the college kid is? The Sporting News guy or Peter King? Both of which you should listen to, since they know something.

Guest Masters
It's exchanges like these that make me really think lumby is somebody's puppet.

Nobody would take an ass beating like this. Or at least not so easily.

It's almost as if he accepts the fact that we are superior to him, and he flails his arms out every once in a while as some feeble attempt to combat us.

LMAO at your dumbassery Lumby

I don't know. Jack would keep coming back for more beatings.

Lumfreddy is 100% real guys, just a straight up crazy in love ass Oregonian.

Stan and I played around a few weeks back when Lum took a sabbatical that it was us, but trust me, this dude is the real deal.

One thing I do know, and that is if I ever go to Oregon, I'm covering my ass, and I mean that literally.

Guest Masters
Lumfreddy is 100% real guys, just a straight up crazy in love ass Oregonian.

Stan and I played around a few weeks back when Lum took a sabbatical that it was us, but trust me, this dude is the real deal.

One thing I do know, and that is if I ever go to Oregon, I'm covering my ass, and I mean that literally.

Well you know how they like there icon_e_wink.gif logging icon_e_wink.gif up there

Guest Masters

Hey milkmaid, what's schefter say here about guaranteed money?

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80c3a9f0

Oh, and did you also catch how he talks about how the Browns shopped DA before this year?

Archived