THE BROWNS BOARD

So much winning...

jbluhm86

54 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

thats what i thought. u got nothin. juat another uneducated old fart bag trolling around the poly board, precisely up to spec for these parts well done

At least I can spell.

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

ahh now we've resorted to pointing out touchscreen fails, the last refuge of the soundly beaten troll

Blame it on the touchscreen.

Funny, I’m using one too...but dat all u gt?

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

still losing. u cant follow me more than a sentence into an economic discussion so out comes the sentence nazi. make no mistake, ur telling me how in ur eye i really am. 

Your claiming to be some kind of intellectual on a message board, but struggle with spelling and grammar.

I’m not a guru in economics, but I have a BA in business and was forced to sit through 4-5 Economic classes in college (not my favorite subject).

What’s your academic background in the world of economics?...I’ll wait.

31 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Your claiming to be some kind of intellectual on a message board, but struggle with spelling and grammar.

I’m not a guru in economics, but I have a BA in business and was forced to sit through 4-5 Economic classes in college (not my favorite subject).

What’s your academic background in the world of economics?...I’ll wait.

so u should know the basics since we have similiar educational backgrounds. but u dont because u absorbed none of what u learned and failed to remain intellectually curious about anything after ur degree was over. but i retained sone stuff, i also read what economists on both ends of the spectrum write. 

this is why on trade i said from even befire the gen election that trump would be better on this then hillary. and in principle at least he still technically is but his execution "could" pitentially backfire and ruin what is sound economic principle. and conservatives who actually know something about how the worlds global economic infrastructures work, are voicing the same concerns and they know far far far more than me. 

we'll see how this pans out. if trump thinks he can shtstart with every global trading partner we have, fine....if it fails tho you dont even realize what the consequences potentially are. 

21 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

if trump thinks he can shtstart with every global trading partner we have, fine....if it fails tho you dont even realize what the consequences potentially are. 

If every global trading partner we have, has a trade surplus with the U.S. we’ve already experienced the consequences.

Again, whoever buys the most (aka the United States) has the leverage.

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I tested out of the econ requirements for mechanical engineering

So by your logic, since I took zero mechanical engineering courses I should know more about it than you.

23 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

So by your logic, since I took zero mechanical engineering courses I should know more about it than you.

No, that's not at all my logic. I actually haven't said anything close to that.

Plus, for your "gotcha" to work, you would have had to test out of mechanical engineering courses. Did you?

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

No, that's not at all my logic. I actually haven't said anything close to that.

Plus, for your "gotcha" to work, you would have had to test out of mechanical engineering courses. Did you?

Mechanical Engineering to a Business major, is the same relevance as an Econ class to an Engineer.

I’m not an engineer, but I work in an engineering department for nearly 20 years.

No offense, but engineers are a strange bunch.

26 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Mechanical Engineering to a Business major, is the same relevance as an Econ class to an Engineer.

I’m not an engineer, but I work in an engineering department for nearly 20 years.

No offense, but engineers are a strange bunch.

No, economics is a requirement for some engineering. Engineers in the workplace cover a wide range. Hopefully I can get my MBA here soon. And if engineering is too rough for someone, they can drop down to business. (Or stop half way and go to Industrial Engineering :).  )

But, again, I was just taking your own rules and making it more accurate. 

No offense at all. I studied, lived and worked with them for 4 years lol. We're all weird. Somewhere on a socially awkward scale. 

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No, economics is a requirement for some engineering. Engineers in the workplace cover a wide range. Hopefully I can get my MBA here soon. And if engineering is too rough for someone, they can drop down to business. (Or stop half way and go to Industrial Engineering :).  )

But, again, I was just taking your own rules and making it more accurate. 

No offense at all. I studied, lived and worked with them for 4 years lol. We're all weird. Somewhere on a socially awkward scale. 

I work in a department with Mechanical Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, Electrical Engineers, and Chemical Engineers.

Just about everyone of them are highly intelligent when it comes to their respective positions.

However, some are challenged by simple things in life like...the difference between a credit card and a debit card.

30 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I work in a department with Mechanical Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, Electrical Engineers, and Chemical Engineers.

Just about everyone of them are highly intelligent when it comes to their respective positions.

However, some are challenged by simple things in life like...the difference between a credit card and a debit card.

Pssh, probably the EEs... Lol.

Engineers are all at least somewhat weird. Some very weird. Those are the design engineers

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

this never happened. nobody that graduated with an engineering degree in the u.s is clueless about cc vs deb card. no one. 

mi mployer hirez ruffly 100 injuneers from round thu wurld 4 injuneerin trainy posishuns

sum of dem hav trubl wid westrn cultur

17 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

The HillTrump offers $12B in aid to farmers hit by tariffs

I wonder why they need financial aid in the first place?

They're joining the Trump welfare state usually reserved for the rich via permanent tax breaks.😁👱‍♂️