THE BROWNS BOARD

Bombshell - who IS the deep state spy that was placed in the Trump Campaign? Stephan Halper? a devious pro higgardly hater of Trump

calfoxwc

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-19/krugman-cries-treason-after-stefan-halper-outed-fbi-infiltrator-theres-just-one

"Friday's outing of longtime CIA and MI6 asset Stefan Halper as an FBI asset sent to infiltrate the Trump campaign has social media abuzz today. Reactions have ranged from celebration to outrage, with little inbetween. 

To recap, after two weeks of hunting for a "mole" in the Trump campaign, the New York Times and Washington Post both printed incredibly detailed descriptions of Halper - printing all but his name, solidly corroborating a March report by the Daily Caller's Chuck Ross about Halper's meetings with the Trump aides. Neither publication give Ross credit, of course. 

Somehow several anti-Trump intellectuals got their wires crossed, conflating President Trump and Senate Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes' calls for transparency by the DOJ, with the actual media outlets that exposed Halper.

Senior Brookings Institute fellow, and James Comey's close friend, Benjamin Wittes is beside himself - angrily tweeting: "I have a whole lot to say about how the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee and the President of the United States teamed up to out an intelligence source...," adding in a subsequent tweet "But I am too angry to write right now—and Twitter is probably not the right forum. So I’ll leave it at this for now: Important people defiled their oaths of office for these stories to appear."

"Others have noted that Halper, a longtime asset of MI6 and US Intelligence - is a rabid Trump hater who openly supported Hillary Clinton during the 2016 US election.

"I believe [Hillary] Clinton would be best for US-UK relations and for relations with the European Union," Clinton is well-known, deeply experienced and predictable. US-UK relations will remain steady regardless of the winner although Clinton will be less disruptive over time," Halper, who served as deputy assistant secretary of state for political-military affairs and senior adviser to the Department of Defense and the Department of Justice, said."

This is deep state TREASON, folks. They knew dirty deep state higgardly would be on their dirty deep state side.

Trump would not, and they wouldn't OWN him.

So they conspired to keep him from being elected, but WE ELECTED HIM ANYWAYS...

and they have been trying to undermine him, trash him, fake investigation him, intimidate his entire family,

and friends, and staff.

It's what the left does. Power and control by any means necessary.

deep state cover their corrupt arses -

Scott Adams Show 8am ET LIVE @redstatetalk🗽 @scottadamsshow May 16

Replying to @BBCr4today

Obama, Brennan, and Clapper arranged to pay Stefan Halper $282k to work with Joseph Mifsud and setup a trap meeting between Australian Intelligence Alexander Downer and George Papadopoulos. Halper will go to jail soon after Inspector General Michael Horowitz report is released.

11 replies 183 retweets 356 likes

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Obama, Brennan, and Clapper arranged to pay Stefan Halper $282k to work with Joseph Mifsud and setup a trap meeting between Australian Intelligence Alexander Downer and George Papadopoulos. Halper will go to jail soon after Inspector General Michael Horowitz report is released.

Stuart

So here we have James Clapper acting like he is uncertain that there was a spy....

Also proclaiming that if there was a spy in the Trump campaign that it "was a good thing".   
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told CNN's Don Lemon Thursday night that the president's claim that the Obama administration spied on his campaign is "hyperbole" but if it is true, it is a "good thing."

"They [the Obama admin's FBI] may have had someone who was talking to them in the campaign, but, you know, the focus here... is not on the campaign, per se, but what the Russians were doing," Clapper said.

But if there was an intelligence agent "observing" the Trump campaign's interactions with Russia, "that's a good thing because the Russians posed a threat to the very basis of our political system."

Oh really?....if the objective was not to undermine Trump, or to go after him, then why not place a spy in the Hillary campaign as well?  Surely you could have found Russians galore there!

The more these democRATS talk the more stink escapes.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/05/18/clapper_a_good_thing_if_fbi_had_someone_observing_russian_interactions_with_trump_campaign.html

So I'll ask this, if there were (are) undisclosed meetings between foreign officials of the UAE, ( or what they call themselves now) Russian interests and the Trump campaign - would that not justify the FBI's involvement in probing for information? 

Playing Devil's advocate here.  I preface everything by saying I believe both the Trump and Hillary campaigns sought Russian help for political and personal dirt.  Both should be investigated and prosecuted. 

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

So I'll ask this, if there were (are) undisclosed meetings between foreign officials of the UAE, ( or what they call themselves now) Russian interests and the Trump campaign - would that not justify the FBI's involvement in probing for information? 

Playing Devil's advocate here.  I preface everything by saying I believe both the Trump and Hillary campaigns sought Russian help for political and personal dirt.  Both should be investigated and prosecuted. 

entrapment, mostly. They had to win the election to cover their corrupt asses over uranium one, which may involve

Benghazi - our diplomat there may have been meeting with soviet agents over it , just a guess on my part...

that means they HAD to get higgardly elected. Now, they had to put Trump and co on the extreme defensive, to mitigate any investigation of themselves. Benghazi/IRS fighting conservative groups/van jones influence on the obamao agenda/fast and furious scandal/extreme leftwing judge appts/dem collusion with russians (in return for uranium one deal?)...

andways, the russian "lawyer" ? Her visa ran out, but she stayed here on a special clearance by...obamao and co.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump

The Moscow lawyer had been turned down for a visa to enter the U.S. lawfully but then was granted special immigration parole by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch for the limited purpose of helping a company owned by Russian businessman Denis Katsyv, her client, defend itself against a Justice Department asset forfeiture case in federal court in New York City.

During a court hearing in early January 2016, as Veselnitskaya’s permission to stay in the country was about to expire, federal prosecutors described how rare the grant of parole immigration was as Veselnitskaya pleaded for more time to remain in the United States.

“In October the government bypassed 
the normal visa process and gave a type of extraordinary 
permission to enter the country called immigration parole,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Paul Monteleoni explained to the judge during a hearing on Jan. 6, 2016.

“That's a discretionary act that the statute allows the attorney general to do in extraordinary circumstances. In this case, we 
did that so that Mr. Katsyv could testify. And we made the 
further accommodation of allowing his Russian lawyer into the 
country to assist,” he added.

and who was that attorney general that gave special permission for natalia to enter the U.S. after her visa was denied...

to meet with some members of the Trump campaign, egged on/arranged by...Obamao's FBI's spy? DIRTY loretta lynch.

Of secret meeting with bill clinton on the tarmac fame.

The deep state has been found out - but how deep does it really go? It seems our gov is now at a "civil war" stage - them vs ...US.

Dangerous times.

WOW.

getting more crazy - MORE THAN ONE OBAMAO FBI PLANT TRIED TO JOIN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN.

It wasn't just the one that we know of.

He says another one approached him, too.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/05/21/former-trump-aide-drops-a-major-accusation-about-obama-admin-spying-on-trump

I don’t think it is some grand conspiracy. Trump is an unlikable character and there is a unified front that crosses party lines to get him out of office.He goes through staff like Kleenex and I doubt it is because everyone else is bad. Trump is the common denominator.

That said, Trump wisely picked a religious loon as his VP. I would take Trump over Pence all day.

yet, there is all those released emails, eh? all that protecting higgardly from prosecution eh?

ignoring/convering for BenhaZi, eh? Ignoring/covering for obamao/holder "fast and furious", eh?

and Pence is just a religious Christian. Just because you are...agnostic? doesn't mean you should nearly call him a

moon cricket, whatever the heck it was that med.man said.

My question is this - if you aren't black, and you called a black person an "n-word"... and then you aren't a Christian, but you call

a Christian a "loon".... isn't that the same kind of bigotry ? Come on, man.

Trump goes through staff because there are LEAKS, LIES, SPIES, and fake news harrassment and investigation by proObaMAO

dirtbags who went after anybody who would oppose their favorite fellow crooked sombeitch.

No conspirary - just a corrupt national political party and a deep state that is ruining anyone who tries to become president

and isn't on their side of criminality.

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

WOW.

getting more crazy - MORE THAN ONE OBAMAO FBI PLANT TRIED TO JOIN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN.

It wasn't just the one that we know of.

He says another one approached him, too.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/05/21/former-trump-aide-drops-a-major-accusation-about-obama-admin-spying-on-trump

It is worse than you think.

image.png.26e6b2632a0901e6929223ed6a0b78fd.png

https://truepundit.com/feds-drop-bombshell-comey-illegal-scheme-involved-entire-u-s-intel-community/

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Finally an explanation of deep state belief and other conspiracies. :lol:

https://cosmosmagazine.com/society/religion-and-delusion-determine-fake-news-belief

Well now, that doesn't sound like any other our posters on here.....

Reduced Analytic and Actively Open-Minded Thinking Help to Explain the Link between Belief in Fake News and Delusionality, Dogmatism, and Religious Fundamentalism

This board could be cited in their study

wrong as usual.

watch Fox News - the scandall(s) are blowing up in your liberal faces.

It's just true.

Liberals were terrified over watergate.

I was concerned too - it set a very dangerous precedent for the future possible corruption

of our electoral process.

Now, it's here. It's real. The left/deep state feels entitled to pick a friendly corrupt president to

keep their careers and fortunes going.

But the election was won by US.

Now, dirty banner, dirty comey, dirty lynch, dirty rosenstein, dirty holder, dirty mueller, dirty mccabe, dirty

susan rice, dirty higgardly, dirty clapper, dirty lisa page, dirty peter "dickhead" strzok...dirty obaMAO,

the list is longer than that, off hand, those are all I can remember for now...

Cal,

Christians =\= loons

Mike Pence level of “evangelical Catholicism” (his words) = loon

Religion =\= race. You can’t choose your race.  You can dislike Islam while not having some issue with people who are Arabic.

Also, Hillary and Trump can both be trash. It isn’t mutually exclusive. She should be in a cage. That doesn’t mean Trump is a good President or human being. 

Well,. I like that explanation - I didn't have much use for Trump before he ran, earlier on after he was running...

but he is being a GREAT president so far. The deep state is terrified of him because they hate him, and he isn't one of them.

Like, if you aren't a druggie, you're a narc. Trump and all Real Americans who voted for him are a threat to the corruption of the

deep state dems. Just how I see it - the evidence is overwhelming now.

Archived