THE BROWNS BOARD

What Do We Have Here?

more fake victimhood, to emotionally manipulate for support. I"m surprised they didn't cry and ask all black folks on

the internet to contribute to their cause, and make sure they VOTE for democrats in the next election.

and yeah, they need to be prosecuted for defamation of character.

BLM is a joke. Those Shmucking coons are so full of Shmucking Sheet. They don't care about the 40 yard apes killed in Chicago because they were killed by other  Yard apes but if a Cop shoots a Moon Cricket there are protests and marches.

4 hours ago, medicineman said:

BLM is a joke. Those Shmucking coons are so full of Shmucking Sheet. They don't care about the 40 yard apes killed in Chicago because they were killed by other  Yard apes but if a Cop shoots a Moon Cricket there are protests and marches.

"Coons"? "Yard apes"?  Easy there, George Wallace.

5 hours ago, medicineman said:

Yeah I have no idea why BLM would exist when it is clear that racism is a thing of the pa....

I'm hoping that medicineman is only referring to blacks who are hard core criminals in prison... gang members, etc. but that would go for whites in prison too...

but

"moon ape" ??? what the...?

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I'm trying desperately to give him the benefit of the doubt....don't distract me.... :wacko:

Cal's trying to give him the benefit of the doubt

Now, if he said a topless, native islander in an old style, racist 1944 documentary looked like the first lady, that would have been understandable.

34 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Did anyone imply that? 

Let's see...we had a poster throw out some racial slurs after watching a video of racist motorists.

Ironic don't you think?

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No, of course not. But it's easier to just repeat that and strut around like you did something

I bet you didn't know black people in Africa sold slaves too.

I wish I'd known about that when I bought mine. I probably paid too much at the mall.

WSS

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Let's see...we had a poster throw out some racial slurs after watching a video of racist motorists.

Ironic don't you think?

Well TBH I was drunk and didn't even watch the video. And to be fair I don't remember writing that either. Not making excuses but first time I drank since our last home game and throw in some weed and a few lines of powder and I have a total black out. 

Here's a fun article: now body cams can violate civil rights but only the civil Rights of black people. How? By making sure the police are in possession of facts of course. Facts are the enemy of black and brown civil rights. 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/police-body-camera-incident-report-memory-civil-rights-minority-711584%3famp=1

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No, of course not. But it's easier to just repeat that and strut around like you did something

I bet you didn't know black people in Africa sold slaves too.

Good to see Woody is still serving up nothing burgers.

Archived