THE BROWNS BOARD

If you behave like animals

throwing crap is for out of control haters who don't respect anybody else's opinions that are different from theirs.

like woody.

even lebron is hostile to anybody who doesn't kiss his stupid king ring.

http://www.businessinsider.com/lebron-james-towel-not-for-maga-hat-guy-2018-5?r=UK&IR=T

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I have no clue who she is.  But it was obviously racist by the blacks.

She's just some second-tier conservative commentator. Not sure why she would want to attend a hip hop brunch but still that doesn't excuse being assaulted. And you haters wouldn't like it either if it was one of yours.

WSS

"one of yours"

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, that doesn't really exist on here. There's no one cheering "go team!", waving the flag and blindly following all orders for the liberals like we have on here for conservatives.

Though because I disagree with the very, very right wing views on here that must mean that's actually me. Of course....

16 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"one of yours"

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, that doesn't really exist on here. There's no one cheering "go team!", waving the flag and blindly following all orders for the liberals like we have on here for conservatives.

Though because I disagree with the very, very right wing views on here that must mean that's actually me. Of course....

One of yours, Woodrow, could be anybody you came to see deliver a speech. It doesn't have to be a political figure. Let's make it simple for you if there were a speaker from the University of Michigan giving a speech about college football and some Ohio State players started throwing crap at him I would think they were idiots.

WSS

5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

The use of the word "haters" from grown men is Shmucking cringe worthy. 

Perfectly fine word. There are most certainly Trump haters in the world afflicted with Trump derangement syndrome. Just like there were for George Bush and Barack Obama. 

Tell you what, pick another word for grown people who maintain that someone else is a Nazi or a traitor or a moron or war criminal?

" that is I think I disagree" if you are old enough for that reference.

B)

WSS

Archived