THE BROWNS BOARD

President Trump cancels meeting with North Korean Leader

Trump got 3 hostages out of North Korea and got them to dismantle parts of their nuclear weapons program, including destroying one of their testing sites, without giving up anything in return. Plus, Kim was the one who started to make threats later in the process, so I don't see where we can fault Trump on this one. Good on him.

Plus, the part of the letter where he described our nuclear arsenal was pretty funny. 5-star trolling on his part. 

"reunion" ??? "... "Jomi Head" ???

They ever become one Korea, and the south will look like the north in short order.

bunch of bs. Too bad.

What happened ?

In roughly a weeks time Trump managed to get MSM to defend Hamas, MS-13, and North Korea   .   .   .   seriously, think about that.

A wise man :

(1) AHA!

So THIS is the plan.

Here's the North Korean statement. DeAnRmrV4AA7R5q.jpg
(2) "The disgraceful situation shows how severe the present situation of the seasonal hostility with deep historical roots and how desperately needing reunification for the improvement of the relationship is shown."

(3) The North Koreans are saying, "The US and North Korea can't even talk, due to the mutual historical baggage. So the only solution is reunification with the South."

OH MY GOD.

Kim Jong-un is saying that in order to improve relations, he's willing to dissolve his country!

(4) And with that one statement, China loses control of North Korea.

Incredible.

Trump and Bolton and Kim and Moon pulled off the mother of all deceptions.

(5) Next, Trump will agree to meet Kim.

AND he'll thank Kim and his people for graciously agreeing to meet with him.

THAT is what's going on.

See, the Chinese were thinking small: nukes.

Trump and Kim were thinking BIG: reunification.

(6) This won't be the same as the reunification of Germany.

Koreans aren't Germans.

A GIGANTIC new market is opening up. Kim and Moon will steer this ship of state brilliantly.

(7) Always trust Trump.

He and Kim had us looking over HERE, while in fact the two of them were working over THERE.

(8) Let's do this in real time.

I've never studied why the unification on Germany was so problematic.

(10) "There was massive confusion about property rights. As wave after wave of Nazi, Soviet, and later GDR expropriations had taken place between 1933 and 1989, there was often little knowledge of the actual ownership of property."

(11) So nobody knew who owned what.

The Koreans won't have that problem.

(12) "Another problem was that East German production costs had been very high. Western German firms found it easier and cheaper to serve their new eastern German markets by expanding production in western facilities."

(13) The North Koreans don't HAVE any wages or production costs.

They'll go roaring into the new factories in a tsunami of eager humanity.

Again, a unified Korea won't have this problem.

(14) "A third problem was that the inadequate infrastructure also became a problem for many potential investors."

(15) There's NO INFRASTRUCTURE in North Korea.

Companies will make a fortune building it.

That's ANOTHER German issue that won't impact Korea.

(16) And finally:

"Policies calculated to make the initial adjustment [to a free market] as painless as possible hampered long-run growth and prosperity."

(17) So the WEST Germans set the bar low for the East Germans.

You may not know this, but for years, North Koreans were allowed to work in South Korea.

The Southerners were STUNNED by how good the Northerners were.

(18) At the heart of North Korean political ideology is something called "juche," which means "self-reliance."

The North Korean ruling elite made several fatal mistakes.

They educated Kim Jong-un in Switzerland, which allowed him to break free intellectually.

(19) The ruling elite ALSO indoctrinated the people to work as hard as they could.

NOW Kim Jong-un will tell his people that their new mission is to bring the North up to the standards of the South.

(20) Amazing.

So I have no doubt whatsoever that the US and our allies first freed Kim Jong-un, the way Moqtada al-Sadr in Iraq was freed.

Al-Sadr is leading Iraq away from Iran at warp speed.

He's using every single hour of the day to liberate his people more.

(21) The same thing is happening in North Korea.

HERE is the secret:

(22) Two fearless, altruistic visionaries came to power at the same time.

They'd known each other for many years. DeAtkcNVwAAdOiw.jpg
(23) Both of them were able to create leakproof governments.

And both of them are able to personally REACH the people they want to reach.

Neither Saudi Arabia nor the US seek domination.

(24) If you can PROVE that to people, most of them will stop being your enemy.

Some people can't be reached.

The Iranian mullahs--MOST of them--can't be reached.

(25) Putin was reached by the annihilation of his 550-man assault battalion in Syria.

THAT made him decide to cooperate.

(26) I'm now quite sure that Kim Jong-un was never the monster he was made out to be.

Here's an idea:

It's possible that Trump contacted him BEFORE becoming president.

(27) This was the most spectacular strategic deception of all time.

Watch it play out exactly the way I say it will...

(28) ADDENDUM: Reuters is a little late, but of course.

(31) So it's all true.

Trump and Kim hoaxed the world...

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I mean, that guy numbered it all. I'm convinced

It was a Tweet compilation to keep track of the flow/sequence - very common in long diatribes.

image.png.ce6341effd54d8c7ac8a42272698a88f.png

Oh, apparently POTUS had another "spelling" mistake   .   .   .  

image.png.8583f17b275748b370aefac291c37424.png

image.png.b9603a56fcc5ec71e0d6b92f9b12b3b8.png

Just another coincidence though, right ?

A unless he is just stupid Un should realize he needs us lots more than we need him.

B it would be a piece of cake to bring his shithole of a country into the 21st century and establish themselves as the new manufacturing Power House or at least one of them.

C The Russkies can't really afford to take on North Korea as a proxy state in Asia. They don't have the money. 

D they already have the bomb. And no agreement will stop them from building as close as they can get to a delivery system.

E there isn't going to be any nuclear war over the Korean peninsula. Trust me.

WSS

6 hours ago, JAFBF said:

It was a Tweet compilation to keep track of the flow/sequence - very common in long diatribes.

image.png.ce6341effd54d8c7ac8a42272698a88f.png

Oh, apparently POTUS had another "spelling" mistake   .   .   .  

image.png.8583f17b275748b370aefac291c37424.png

image.png.b9603a56fcc5ec71e0d6b92f9b12b3b8.png

Just another coincidence though, right ?

38CHSdW.gif

3 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

38CHSdW.gif

Wait for the Mini-Series, it'll be produced by a much different Hollywood.

image.png.aeed9bbcc6f457e011ebbbe1d73b7dbd.png

Yeah, the date's not even changed, and it may get extended.

Move along, nothing to see here   .   .   .  

On 5/25/2018 at 5:52 PM, Westside Steve said:

A unless he is just stupid  Un  should realize he needs us lots more than we need him.

B it would be a piece of cake to bring his shithole of a country into the 21st century and establish themselves as the new manufacturing Power House or at least one of them.

C The Russkies can't really afford to take on North Korea as a proxy state in Asia. They don't have the money. 

D they already have the bomb. And no agreement will stop them from building as close as they can get to a delivery system.

E there isn't going to be any nuclear war over the Korean peninsula. Trust me.

WSS

I don't know Steve. I have a hard time trusting a guy who can't even get Kim's last name straight. But then I don't trust the other guy that does that too, so there's that.🧐🚀:lol:

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I don't know Steve. I have a hard time trusting a guy who can't even get Kim's last name straight. But then I don't trust the other guy that does that too, so there's that.🧐🚀:lol:

Whatever, make sure to call me when the nuclear war starts. As a matter of fact I will just let speech-to-text type in the name and leave it as it stands. Kim Jeong Hoon

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Whatever, make sure to call me when the nuclear war starts. As a matter of fact I will just let speech-to-text type in the name and leave it as it stands. Kim Jeong Hoon

WSS

Would that be before or after the electromagnetic pulse blows out all electronics?😵☢️

On 5/29/2018 at 2:29 PM, calfoxwc said:

apparently, meeting will still take place. Trump knows how to negotiate.

You are aware I hope that this has nothing to do with getting a real enforceable agreement. It's all about the ego. He's only after the Nobel Peace Prize. If you think he's coming back with anything else in mind, that Florida land is still on sale. Sooner or later you guys will understand how the Narcissistic Personality Disorder functions.

Archived