THE BROWNS BOARD

Happy Father's Day!

jiggins7919

Hey everyone, while it might not be football related, I wanted to say happy Father's Day to everyone on this board...even the grumpy ones! Hehe. I'm more excited for our team than I've ever been, and that's a result of winning 1 game in 2 years, but also because of the infusion of talent we've received. I'm not stupid, and I'm not saying "We're going all the way!" or anything like that, but I'm saying we might be having some FUN this year. Remember that? 

So, what are you guys doing for Father's Day? 

Happy Father's Day to all!

Kids & Grandkids coming over. Simple day grilling 'dogs, brats, burgers paired with chips & dip (Lawson's Dip of course). Lawn games...Cornhole, Can-Jam, & Ladderball.

When they all go home, Ol' Grumpy will doze off in my trusty recliner.

Mike

This father/grandfather tied for closet to the pin today.   A round and a half of free golf coming up.  :)    A good start to father's day!   Happy Father's Day!

1 hour ago, Orion said:

This father/grandfather tied for closet to the pin today.   A round and a half of free golf coming up.  :)    A good start to father's day!   Happy Father's Day!

I'm waiting for them to change the rules so I can toss it in the air and see how far and how accurate I can send it with my racquetball racquet. I'll even use the blunt end as a pool cue on the greens.😜

Happy Fathers Day!! to the best fanbase in all the NFL.. Had a blast camping the past few days in Emerald Isle ..If your a fisherman? Watching this finish was crazy  https://www.thebigrock.com/1934-2/ yes, boat named "Honey Hush"..Your Father's Day Big Blue Marlin winners 

On 6/17/2018 at 10:58 AM, Canton Mike said:

Happy Father's Day to all!

Kids & Grandkids coming over. Simple day grilling 'dogs, brats, burgers paired with chips & dip (Lawson's Dip of course). Lawn games...Cornhole, Can-Jam, & Ladderball.

When they all go home, Ol' Grumpy will doze off in my trusty recliner.

Mike

......and that's EXACTLY what happened!!!  🍺😴

Mike

Archived