THE BROWNS BOARD

CowTurd: Apparently does not do his homework!

nickers

You know the media wants controversy, without that nobody tunes into cowterd's show.. And the Browns have been a perennial easy target. And the first pick in the draft is a more high-profile target. 3 years from now if he leads the Browns to the playoffs nobody remembers cowterd.

WSD

The funny thing was how Baker was completely ready for his crap. Baker is extremely in-tune with the Twitter world and national perspective, so he absolutely knew what Cowherd was going to say and how he felt. 

Suck a bag of them, Collin. The entire bag. 

2 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

The funny thing was how Baker was completely ready for his crap. Baker is extremely in-tune with the Twitter world and national perspective, so he absolutely knew what Cowherd was going to say and how he felt. 

Suck a bag of them, Collin. The entire bag. 

Actually I think it was concocted between the two before the interview started. But it was fun to watch anyway.

16 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You know the media wants controversy, without that nobody tunes into cowterd's show.. And the Browns have been a perennial easy target. And the first pick in the draft is a more high-profile target. 3 years from now if he leads the Browns to the playoffs nobody remembers cowterd.

WSD

Well...the next day or so Cowherd will go on to get on someone else's case...and will forget all about BM.

17 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

A Fox employee said something uninformed and anger-producing?

Let's discuss this rare event for many more pages.

2018 Post of the Year candidate right here... 😁

24 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

A Fox employee said something uninformed and anger-producing?

Let's discuss this rare event for many more pages.

Being a Fox employee may be only a temporary situation, what with Disney trying to buy up much of Fox.  

As I said elsewhere, I don't know if the  Sports/news departments will be part of the transactions.  It is possible that anti-trust laws may disallow the complete merger.....there may have to be a divestment of some divisions.   Since Disney owns ESPN, it may be that the Fox Sports entity would not be part of the deal.

According to this article, the M&A will not affect news/sport:

I’s official: Disney has acquired the film and television arms of 21st Century Fox for $52.4 billion.

Assuming regulators allow the deal to go through (it’s expected to take at least a year to close), Disney will own the rights to everything from the Avatar movies to FX’s The Americans. Fox, meanwhile, maintains the rights to Fox News, the Fox broadcast network, Fox Sports 1, and the gigantic Fox studio lot in Los Angeles. One of the six core studios that make up Hollywood has effectively been gobbled up by another, the biggest deal of its kind in decades (probably since the 1955 dissolution of RKO, since by the time MGM finally disappeared, it had been ailing for decades, unlike Fox). Variety marks it as the second-biggest merger ever after AOL-Time Warner.

https://youtu.be/IrGoR__LE4g

This was the first time I ever heard Cowherd going off on Baker. This is predraft; actually a fairly interesting take on the potential pitfalls of turning the keys to the franchise over to an immature player. His main issue with Baker is his arrest running from the cops last year. Apparently, he isn't letting go of the issue. 

Quite a lisp you've got going there, Colin.

3 hours ago, Dste Ace said:

https://youtu.be/IrGoR__LE4g

This was the first time I ever heard Cowherd going off on Baker. This is predraft; actually a fairly interesting take on the potential pitfalls of turning the keys to the franchise over to an immature player. His main issue with Baker is his arrest running from the cops last year. Apparently, he isn't letting go of the issue. 

Quite a lisp you've got going there, Colin.

I'd doubt Cowhead ever got inside of a huddle even if he played HS football? Let Bakers lineman miss a assignment a few times & I'd bet Baker speaking up to his lineman just as he did Collin..immature in the NFL, are the guys trying to take your head off weekly..

17 hours ago, gumby73 said:

I'd doubt Cowhead ever got inside of a huddle even if he played HS football? Let Bakers lineman miss a assignment a few times & I'd bet Baker speaking up to his lineman just as he did Collin..immature in the NFL, are the guys trying to take your head off weekly..

Definitely, if Baker proves himself to his teammates on the field. I'm reminded of a photo of Brady Quinn having a hissy in the huddle while Joe Thomas looks at him with an expression of utter contempt.

I don't regularly watch Cowherd. The only times I've seen him talk about Baker is pre-draft. Apparently, he hasn't changed his mind (nor does he plan on changing his mind)  concerning Baker's maturity. 

3 minutes ago, Dste Ace said:

Definitely, if Baker proves himself to his teammates on the field. I'm reminded of a photo of Brady Quinn having a hissy in the huddle while Joe Thomas looks at him with an expression of utter contempt.

I don't regularly watch Cowherd. The only times I've seen him talk about Baker is pre-draft. Apparently, he hasn't changed his mind (nor does he plan on changing his mind)  concerning Baker's maturity. 

Same here, I know I can count the times watching him on one hand......easily. 

Archived