THE BROWNS BOARD

by 2028 - our national debt will be nearly all of our GDP ?

calfoxwc

Big serious trouble - a lot of dem voters need to wise up, get to THINKING seriously, and start

voting for smaller government. Meaning, no more dem entitlement giant gov state.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/policy/cbo-us-debt-burden-set-to-break-record-in-early-2030s

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Big serious trouble - a lot of dem voters need to wise up, get to THINKING seriously, and start

voting for smaller government. Meaning, no more dem entitlement giant gov state.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/policy/cbo-us-debt-burden-set-to-break-record-in-early-2030s

You mean like the extra $3-4 of Social Security benefits that you'll be receiving for every $1 that you actually put into the system? Hey, then i'm all for entitlement reform.

2 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

You mean like the extra $3-4 of Social Security benefits that you'll be receiving for every $1 that you actually put into the system? Hey, then i'm all for entitlement reform.

LOL. 

I might even have to jump on the DNC free shitt gravy train one of these days to. Ironic aint it?

WSS

19 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

fuk that sht, space force bitches!!!!

If Space Force pulls wasted money from shitty billion dollar fighter jets and puts it toward space exploration and advancement of those technologies, I'm all for it.

I think it would be wiser to do that behind a non military venture, but I guess this would be better than nothing. 

35 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If Space Force pulls wasted money from shitty billion dollar fighter jets and puts it toward space exploration and advancement of those technologies, I'm all for it.

I think it would be wiser to do that behind a non military venture, but I guess this would be better than nothing. 

ofc it wont because x-wings and tie fighters are not great atmospheric fighter planes. it will be concurrent projects costing us quadruple what we already spend. that fukking senile old codger reagan wanted this 30 years ago but apparently other senile old doties dont remember hot fuk mess. "but if we dont do it the rooskies will".....🙄

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Or we could do away with the free Obammy phones...and free health care for the illegal aliens.

Hmmm, I wonder which is a bigger chunk? Those things, or military spending?  I wonder which has more waste to tackle...

The threat as I see it as China. China is the monster we built because of cheap labor and turned them into a manufacturing giant.  Manufacturing produces wealth. Some tell me that old saying isn't true anymore but it is. Just look at the wealth China has accumulated since they became manufacturing kings. And they are using that wealth to build up their military. They don't need to spend billions of dollars either to invent anything they let the west do that and they steal the technology. So even though it would be nice if we didn't have to spend as much money on the military we need to do it. There is only peace through strength.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Hmmm, I wonder which is a bigger chunk? Those things, or military spending?  I wonder which has more waste to tackle...

The military adds value to the country, the other is a waste of taxpayer dollars. 

48 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And for those who believe that history began 20 years ago remember when England and Germany for the manufacturing power houses? Then after World War II it was the United States of America. That it was Japan. Now it is China. All in under a century.

WSS

When I was a child, China was considered a 3rd world country.

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

When I was a child, China was considered a 3rd world country.

I remember in the late 70's seeing pictures of Beijing China and they all were riding bicycles on the streets. You don't see that today. They all have cars now because of the wealth they have created through manufacturing. Our country has been a loser in this battle with manufacturing jobs fleeing our country for cheap labor and less regulations. I like what Trump is doing in bringing back mfg jobs. 

It really is a noticeable and natural cycle, it just takes more than a few years to happen. Citizens will work cheap if the country is a Shthole. Sooner or later the standard of living raises and raises itself some more and those people that were happy to work for peanuts now won't do it. They price themselves out of the world manufacturing Market and somebody else will do it for market price. Then the cycle starts over.

That's a big reason I fully support the guest-worker program. Give them all visas keep an eye on them let them zend money back home but don't make them citizens. Their children and grandchildren will not work cheap anymore.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

It really is a noticeable and natural cycle, it just takes more than a few years to happen. Citizens will work cheap if the country is a Sheet hole. Sooner or later the standard of living raises and raises itself some more and those people that we're happy to work for peanuts now won't do it. They price themselves out of the world manufacturing Market and somebody else will do it for market price. Then the cycle starts over.

That's a big reason I fully support the guest-worker program. Give them all visas keep an eye on them let them some money back home but don't make them citizens. Their children and grandchildren will not work cheap anymore.

WSS

I agree but in a communist country like China where the workers don't have any rights and they have so many millions of people who are willing to take the jobs it is harder for that to happen although it may happen eventually.  I read of a company in China (might of have been Sony I can't remember) and the working conditions were about as bad as you could possible imagine. They stuffed the workers in small apartments, worked them long hours for little pay and the suicide was very high. It was really sad to see people not having any kind of life just an existence for the state. God bless America and our freedoms.

55 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I agree but in a communist country like China where the workers don't have any rights and they have so many millions of people who are willing to take the jobs it is harder for that to happen although it may happen eventually.  I read of a company in China (might of have been Sony I can't remember) and the working conditions were about as bad as you could possible imagine. They stuffed the workers in small apartments, worked them long hours for little pay and the suicide was very high. It was really sad to see people not having any kind of life just an existence for the state. God bless America and our freedoms.

No Doubt. We haven't reached bottom yet. Nor has China reach the place where we are and are teetering at the brink of decline. 

WSS

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

teetering? nigga, we already gone

Not at all. We are still the worlds main superpower and economic power. I'm just saying nothing lasts forever. Our citizens aren't desperate oh, even the poorest would be considered rich in the third world.

Countries that don't feel the need to over pay for manual labor or strangle the business community with regulations will eventually take over first place and they will probably follow the same pattern as we have. 

We aren't competing with the rest of the world with cradle-to-grave social programs in welfare nor are we doing ourselves any favors by opening the floodgates to illegals who will spend their entire lives on the Dole. Sneaking into work cheap is a completely different situation. 

But I'd say we have at least a few generations to go before it really starts to crumble.

WSS

6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

The military adds value to the country, the other is a waste of taxpayer dollars. 

Then I won't bother getting into how having a healthy, educated, etc society is good for everyone as a whole. Are they perfect, is there no fraid, unfortunately no. But saying it is a waste that adds no value is incorrect. 

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Then I won't bother getting into how having a healthy, educated, etc society is good for everyone as a whole. Are they perfect, is there no fraid, unfortunately no. But saying it is a waste that adds no value is incorrect. 

Too bad we don't have a healthy education system then instead of a warped indoctrination system..

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Considering 73% of illegals are on some form of public assistance...I stand by my comment.

Archived