THE BROWNS BOARD

Michelle Wolf ugly progressive twat

55 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Both sides cry and moan.

That said, Wolfe is not funny. I tried to watch her Netflix show and couldn’t make it five minutes.

oh she's awful. and that's what makes this extra hilarious. All the right wing butthurt made this hack's career. Without it, nobody would care about her she's simply not that funny. 

13 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh she's awful. and that's what makes this extra hilarious. All the right wing butthurt made this hack's career. Without it, nobody would care about her she's simply not that funny. 

It ain't like the conservatives gave Ted Nugent his own show.

WSS

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No they let Clint Eastwood talk to a chair

Has Eastwood ever said anything particularly foul about anyone? Is the cheer routine the best you've got ? He's one of the most famous directors and actors in the world. He wasn't given his shot because he talked trash about a politician.

WSS

12 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

It's always the prerogative of gross people to rag on good looking ones. Jealousy is a powerful motivator. 

yeah Michelle's def not a looker but at the same time, she's like Marilyn Monroe next to sarah I cants gets no fukkin dinner Huckabee. Do you think she was being jealous of Huckabee when she tore her a new sht pipe a few months back?

but now that my eyes are stained for the day, we might as well go all in and give ourselves a polaroid not easily scrubbed from behind the eyes with a wire brush. Michelle wolf and Sarah Huckabee in a hot dyke out session......just think about it. Let it roll around a bit and then feel free to curse me out in anyway you feel is necessary...….urwelcome 😁

Archived