THE BROWNS BOARD

How come i don't see protests about this?

The part about instructing them on Christianity isn't going to go over well. I was completely onboard with this idea till I read that. I think you can integrate people into Danish society without forcing your god on them. But I do absolutely see the problem that Europe has with these immigrant enclaves where they think they're living back in their home countries and sht runs like it did back home. Nope. You "immigrated" to another country that means you have to give up certain aspects of governance that you were used to in your home fukking country. Like any muslim here in the U.S that talks about Sharia law here, needs to be instantly deported. Just politely swing by, get them a first class ticket to wherever they came from. Peace out dude. 

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

But I do absolutely see the problem that Europe has with these immigrant enclaves where they think they're living back in their home countries and sht runs like it did back home. Nope. You "immigrated" to another country that means you have to give up certain aspects of governance that you were used to in your home fukking country.

Like those English in the colonies, the Italians in NY/Chicago, the Irish in Boston, the damn Americans in Tejas.😁