THE BROWNS BOARD

09/10 Browns schedule predictions

Kingphisher

See, I knew there was something I liked about you. I will do all I can to make that December game and tip some Guiness' with you

Hey now ... we don't apologize for arrests around here, they are great tailgate fodder

I mean, every once in a while a member may get in some sort of drunken street fight like yourself, or maybe a speeding ticket, or some BS open container thing, or, I don't know, refusal to cooperate with police after ripping the door off of a cab ... It happens. We don't think any less of you.

Zombo

--In fact you have been promoted to the Tailgate Law Enforcement Relations Committee, which I chair.

Zombo

I had to reveal the green blood before you committed to the December game, shame on you!! ;)

Me and G-Man drank the winking lizard dry of guinness last trip, they said they never encountered two men to drink so much black beer. So we went down the road to Flannery's and carried on with their supply. I would love to throw back a few dark ones with you in December, just be there.

I shall also relish my new position on the TLERC.

"All hail the tailgate crew"

Sunday, September 13 vs MINNESOTA VIKINGS FOX 1:00 PM - Loss. The Vikings ground attack is going to be too much for the Browns to handle, and Browns fall in opener. 24 - 10 Vikings

Sunday, September 20 @ Denver Broncos CBS 4:15 PM Win - The team is in shambles, Cutler gone, Marshall possibly leaving, and a very suspect defense. 17 - 10 Browns

Sunday, September 27 @ Baltimore Ravens CBS 1:00 PM Loss - That Baltimore defense is going to shut you down, and offense will play well enough to win. 21 - 3 Ravens

Sunday, October 4 vs CINCINNATI BENGALS CBS 1:00 PM Loss - The Bengals are very much improved this year. They had a great draft, and with Ocho concentrating on football this year, Palmer coming back, re-vamping the line, and adding Coles on offense, as well as bolstering up the number 12 ranked defense, the Bengals come out quick and firing. 27 - 13 Bengals

Sunday, October 11 @ Buffalo Bills CBS 1:00 PM Loss - The Bills have a tough defense, and with the addition of TO, whether he is a cancer or not, he's going to help Edwards a TON. Game will be close though. 17 - 14 Bills

Sunday, October 18 @ Pittsburgh Steelers CBS 1:00 PM Loss - The Steelers still have the best defense in the game, and are coming off a SB Title. The Steelers roll, and dominate. 35 - 6 Steelers

Sunday, October 25 vs GREEN BAY PACKERS FOX 1:00 PM Loss - The Packers have a very solid offense, containing a 4,000 yard passer and a 1,000 yard rusher. If the defense can get back on track, it's no question. - 28 - 17 Packers

Sunday, November 1 @ Chicago Bears CBS 1:00 PM Loss - The Bears added Cutler, a big-time QB, and have Forte, who accounted for nearly 40% of their offense last year if I remember right. The big question is the defense, but I honestly don't see this Browns offense being to scary. 20 - 13 Bears

Monday, November 16 vs BALTIMORE RAVENS ESPN 8:30 PM Loss - Again defense shut's y'all down and blows y'all out. 24 - 0 Ravens

Sunday, November 22 @ Detroit Lions CBS 1:00 PM Win - The Lions are much improved, but I don't see them doing much better this year, Browns can pull it out. 23 - 17 Browns

Sunday, November 29 @ Cincinnati Bengals CBS 1:00 PM Loss - Bengals at home, pumped up, and I believe they will be having a good season by this time. Brown's don't stop that. 21 - 9 Bengals

Sunday, December 6 vs SAN DIEGO CHARGERS CBS 4:05 PM Loss - The Chargers have way to many weapons for the Browns to handle. 31 - 20 Chargers

Thursday, December 10 vs PITTSBURGH STEELERS NFLN 8:20 PM Loss - Steelers defense dominates, and offense does it's thing. 17 - 0 Steelers

Sunday, December 20 @ Kansas City Chiefs CBS 1:00 PM Win - Chiefs still aren't very solid, even with Cassel, Bowe, and Thomas added. Browns pull it out. 24 - 10 Browns

Sunday, December 27 vs OAKLAND RAIDERS CBS 1:00 PM Win - It'll be a win, but a close one. Raiders offense shows flashes of dominance, but can't pull it together. 28 - 24 Browns

Sunday, January 3 vs JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS CBS 1:00 PM Loss - Jaguars get back on track with MJD, Garrard and Holt hooking up nicely, and the defense playing like it should. 28 - 14 Jags

4 - 12.

Archived