THE BROWNS BOARD

Friend lost job - needs to sell season tix

Squintz

Hey all -

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, but a friend of mine was just laid off and reluctantly has to sell his season tickets for this year.

They're good seats - section 532, row 27, seats 7&8. About the 35 yard line or so.

He's just looking to get face value for them, which is $55 per game.

If you're in the market for good season tickets from a fellow Browns fan in distress, give me a shout.

Thanks - Squintz

He's looking for someone to take the season as a whole. Unfortunately with his job loss, he really needs the cash. He also had mentioned that although he's had these psl's for some time he may have to sell those as well. He is willing to give whomever purchaes the season tix first shot at the psl's.

Quick question for everyone.

My friend is also willing to split the season and sell it as two half-season sets. The question is:

If these were your tickets, how would you split the season up to sell it as fairly and attractive to buyers as possible?

This was my initial thought:

A )

PIT (Thurs night)

CIN (division)

GB (attractive game)

JAX

DET (2nd preseason)

B )

MIN (home opener)

BAL (Mon night)

SD

OAK

TEN (3rd preseason game)

Thoughts?

Hey all -

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, but a friend of mine was just laid off and reluctantly has to sell his season tickets for this year.

They're good seats - section 532, row 27, seats 7&8. About the 35 yard line or so.

He's just looking to get face value for them, which is $55 per game.

If you're in the market for good season tickets from a fellow Browns fan in distress, give me a shout.

Thanks - Squintz

Would he sell just regular season? I'm not at all interested in pre-season, but would be interested in all regular games.

Archived