THE BROWNS BOARD

Riley in 2010?....Never happen!!

gmp

With this rumor mill hitting a fever pitch with Shaq and Riley maybe getting on-board with the Cavs.....

Think about this logically peeps.....

The Cavs, need another parimeter shooter...and a guy who can create his own shot...ala, Ginobeli type...

not the center position...with a wahsed up on his last leg Shaq...he still has the marketability...but his game is behind him now....How did that work out in Phoenix??

and as far as Pat Riley....??/WTF...

Do you think he would give up the Pres of Miami...living on stone crabs and key lime pie..in South Beach...for a lakefront property in Cleveland???.

I didn't think so...

With this rumor mill hitting a fever pitch with Shaq and Riley maybe getting on-board with the Cavs.....

Think about this logically peeps.....

The Cavs, need another parimeter shooter...and a guy who can create his own shot...ala, Ginobeli type...

not the center position...with a wahsed up on his last leg Shaq...he still has the marketability...but his game is behind him now....How did that work out in Phoenix??

and as far as Pat Riley....??/WTF...

Do you think he would give up the Pres of Miami...living on stone crabs and key lime pie..in South Beach...for a lakefront property in Cleveland???.

I didn't think so...

You can throw Turk into the mix...now that he opted out....

You can throw Turk into the mix...now that he opted out....

Let's see what everyone (nationally) that was calling Otis Smith executive of the century thinks now. I'd be pretty thrilled with a sign and trade landing Turkoglu in Detroit and Prince in Orlando...the East just got easier.

Let's see what everyone (nationally) that was calling Otis Smith executive of the century thinks now. I'd be pretty thrilled with a sign and trade landing Turkoglu in Detroit and Prince in Orlando...the East just got easier.

East Got easier and while Kobe wins yet another ring... Even if we would have beaten Olrlando... We would have lost to the Lakers as well. There are two teams left that we don't match up well with, not just Orlando..

And the Lakers aren't too likely to re-sign Odom. It would be nice if Gasol broke a leg or we could trade Ilguaskas for Bosh....but our two biggest competitors losing Turkoglu and Odom could very well be the best thing to happen to the Cavs in '09.

Agreed with all of that until the end. Why on earth would you give Wally Szczerbiak $5 million? I know you have a thing for pretty quarterbacks but surely there's more to it in basketball. I really can't imagine there not being any better options than Wally for that exception.

Archived