THE BROWNS BOARD

who is your most hated player of our AFCN division opponents ?

Gafreleets

it's simple.... :angry::angry::angry:

who do you want to take a long walk off a short pier? who makes your blood boil by just seeing their face? who would you take a swing at if you ever got the chance? who wouldn't you even pee on to put out if they were on fire? basically, who do you really hate from our 3 AFCN division rivals?

try and not pick extremely obvious choices unless they REALLY are who you don't like (ex. Ward, Ray Lewis, Ben....etc) and try and give a reason other than they happen to be on another team.

also, u can include last year's players in case it was Housh or Suggs or someone who left this offseason.

for me? gotta be Carson Palmer. i just hate the guy.......he seems like a crybaby and i've never seen anyone be so arrogant even though he's won a grand total of jack and squat.

who is it for you?

Chad Ochocinco. Throws a hissy fit and melts down last season. Props to the Bengals front office for not giving into his demands to be released or traded. Legally changes his name to the spanish pronunciation of his jersey number. I remember hearing announcers giggle when they first said it and realized that was his name. It wasn't a nickname any longer. How much more of an egotistical baby could this guy get? He gives Terrel Owens a run for his money.

Hines Ward 100%.....I'm still waiting for someone to knock that shit eating grin off his face....

peace???

T.Dawg

I hope it happens before he retires.

I'm kinda torn on this one. There are so many. I really want to grab hold of Polamalu's mop top and rip his head off at times, but I would love him if he were a Brown! Chad Ochocinco is just a moron! I actually feel sorry for him. I can't imagine living my life being that stupid! Why would you legally change your name to eightfive...notice, it isn't EIGHTYfive...just eightfive. Can't even do that right! Ben? Nah! He too is just too stupid to hate that much! Ray, although he is a muderer (alledgedly), I'm not sure I really hate him! He talks, but backs it up. He has that attitude we want our guys to have! Wow...I guess that leaves only one, obvious choice. It's gotta be that smug piece of shit Carson Palmer. I fealt no remorse for him when he had his knee blown up! He has always rubbed me the wrong way. But, the true hate for him didn't come 'til his Retarded remarks last year about USC vs OSU! That really made me realize that he is the biggest asshole in the NFL!

Guest TheJokersWILD
Hines Ward. Such a punchable face.

Him and Polomalu..................someone should hold him down and take the electric clippers to his head and shave off his girly hairhappy0045.gif. Ray lewis and his fag dance.

Ochostinko!....I simply cannot STAND grandstanding prima donnas, but I was raised watching great players making great plays & handing the ball to the Ref, or defensive players making great plays & helping the "victim" get back up. Jimmy Brown, Gale Sayers, Barry Sanders, Dick Butkus, Jerry Rice, et al didn't HAVE to dance & strut....they were great & they damn well KNEW it!!!

Mike

seriously why dont we change this whole board to D.A vs BQ every fukn thread has a crack about 1 or the other, Im not tryn to start a fight here or call anyone out. Just given thoughts to other Browns fans. It doesnt matter how much we love or hate the qb what we want or think its up to the head coach and if he wants DA ill be at every home game being loud as i can for the team i have always loved

seriously why dont we change this whole board to D.A vs BQ every fukn thread has a crack about 1 or the other, Im not tryn to start a fight here or call anyone out. Just given thoughts to other Browns fans. It doesnt matter how much we love or hate the qb what we want or think its up to the head coach and if he wants DA ill be at every home game being loud as i can for the team i have always loved

Since you are a newbie, I'll clue you in. This has been going on for a couple of years. Deal with it.

Archived