THE BROWNS BOARD

STOP CRYING GEORGIA - YOU GAGGED AGAIN!!!

Flugel

As I continue to hear how wonderful the SEC is - I often wonder if ANY of their fans realize how much more frequently Nick Saban was challenged as a Head Coach in the Big 10 than he is in the Cakewalk Comfort Zone Sequel he never wants to leave.  He only had 1 season in the Big 10 with just 2 losses while all the rest were 4-6 losses further splaining why he couldn't get to LSU fast enough for the ideal change of fate op. Teams like Georgia are the reason WHY he never wants to leave his gig in Alabama!  Working with a 14 point lead, they had a chance to go up by 17 with a chip shot FG.  Their kicker that allegedly never misses just so happened to miss.  And then a QB that was benched for an inability to hit the broad side of a barn in the passing game went a perfect 5 for 5 on 3rd downs vrs a defense that was stopping Bama's BETTER passer for all of the quarters leading up to the one that mattered most.  In the process, Fromm got cold too.  Bottom line: They CHOKED!  Why reward that when you're asking several different conferences full of fans paying $ to see their teams got a shot at the Final 4.

So guess who was crying right after the game that they deserve the chance to play Alabama more than anyone else?   If you deserved the chance to be considered a CHAMPION - you would have WON your Championship.  Winners win and whiners whine. Just out of curiosity, what has Georgia ever won?  They even gagged in the big game when they had Herschel Walker.  

I'll be the first to admit I'm reluctant to want to see Ohio State show up to another Final 4 after seeing a team with way more NFL prospects on it lose 35-0 to Clemson.  Then all the Big 10 sucks nonsense starts almost as if Zeke Elliott isn't still scoring TDs on that Bama defense that was allegedly supposed to stifle them.  My take on this year's Ohio State team is why not relish what Urban Meyer did with an imperfect team going 12-1 than let Bama or Clemson exploit the OSU LBer Corps and other deficiencies.  Just my opinion; but I think one of those coaches will have the ability to Re-Purdue them with better talent than Purdue had.  I'm fine with Oklahoma or even the 2nd consecutive undefeated UCF program (that beat 2 SEC teams last year inclusive of the Auburn team that beat Bama).  UCF now has the largest enrollment of any DI program in the country so their sudden rise to #1 in the state of Florida isn't any accident.  I know this seems strange from someone that is supposed to be an OSU fan but I've seen their defense make 1 week superstars out of too many RBs this year to be comfortable putting that in front of Bama or Clemson again.  Hey, it's way more honest than Georgia pretending they're not going to get paralyzed with stage fright in the 4th Quarter again. 

Also George’s nonconference schedule consisted of Massachusetts middle Tennessee and Austin Peay. Another reason that the SEC is totally overrated is that they build up all their records against cupcakes galore I mean they don’t even play against deep-fried Twinkies

Archived