THE BROWNS BOARD

Pittsburgh loses

Guest ATENEARS

I think you need to dig up more old threads, SiVLerback. I mean, could anyone give less of a fcuk...

PS, if you can't spell your own screen name properly, I believe you should be banned. That's why I kept mine simple.

Just holding people to their words and pointing out when they are wrong. As I expect people to do with me! :lol:

I already adressed why I had to chose this name.... It doesn't look like you are that great of a speller to try and ciriticize me any way... "fcuk"....

Just holding people to their words and pointing out when they are wrong. As I expect people to do with me! :lol:

I already adressed why I had to chose this name.... It doesn't look like you are that great of a speller to try and ciriticize me any way... "fcuk"....

He misspelled the F-Bomb on purpose Bro... to "Keep it Clean" ... lol.

FREAK, you really need to have a chat with some of these Steeler trolls. They're giving you a bad name...

Cant help what others say. I am a Lifetime Steeler Fan ..Born in the Burgh and Raised in the Mahining Valley since age 5. Have too many Friends who LOVE the Browns to just Pile on... Not my Idea of Fun. Look forward to hearing you guys talk REAL Smak again , when the Rivalry gets competitive again. If your squad ever decides to get there. GL. I will call you guys out for idiot remarks ...but I aint Piling on needlessly !

Your a dumb ass! or you just have a short memory! When the Titans went down and on the same weekend the Giants lost, the 2 teams that beat the shit out of the steelers it only left one thing. a mediocre Super Bowl with the steelers and the 9-7 Cardinals who almost won! :lol:You guys SUCK ASSSSSS!!!!!

Just like in the Super Bowl and his other 5 fourth quarter comebacks this season.......

how pathetic can you be? you dig up a thread from over 3 months ago and talk shit about it. this just proves that you have no life and spend your saturdays doing nothing productive. most people have hobbies or at least some what of a life. move out of your mom's basement loser. or better yet, talk to a girl without giving your credit card number first.

Archived