THE BROWNS BOARD

What the Last Two Games Mean

The Indians have lost 5 straight and Wood has blown 2 saves in a row. Add that on top of all the other problems this season and what does it mean? Eric Wedge will be fired and Jhonny Peralta will be traded for a 50th round draft pick and a much needed bag of baseballs. Goodbye Eric and Jhonny: the next casualties of the Cleveland curse.

The Indians have lost 5 straight and Wood has blown 2 saves in a row. Add that on top of all the other problems this season and what does it mean? Eric Wedge will be fired and Jhonny Peralta will be traded for a 50th round draft pick and a much needed bag of baseballs. Goodbye Eric and Jhonny: the next casualties of the Cleveland curse.

Actually Peralta was the reason we even stayed in the game yesterday.

In one of the ongoing minor issues of this season

Actually more like a frigging soap opera

Peralta has been pouting on and off because he considers himself only a shortstop

Wedge has taken shots at his approach

As far as curses go

I'll take good to great ballplayers, a solid pitching staff and timely hitting

This team usually hits the ball enough

It's pitching is crap

In one of the ongoing minor issues of this season

Actually more like a frigging soap opera

Peralta has been pouting on and off because he considers himself only a shortstop

Wedge has taken shots at his approach

As far as curses go

I'll take good to great ballplayers, a solid pitching staff and timely hitting

This team usually hits the ball enough

It's pitching is crap

The more I think about it, the more I think Wedge needs to go too. I wonder now, when Laporta was brought up and hitting like .500 in Triple A, why the fck would you have him ride the bench? Too many lineups with too many people playing different positions, yea we have players on the DL, fcking deal with it.

The more I think about it, the more I think Wedge needs to go too. I wonder now, when Laporta was brought up and hitting like .500 in Triple A, why the fck would you have him ride the bench? Too many lineups with too many people playing different positions, yea we have players on the DL, fcking deal with it.

Could not agree more with every-effing bit of this.

I think that it was the perfect storm - Wedge was scrambling to keep his job after that awful start and he in turn effed up the development of LaPorta. My how things have changed.

Beanpot

Archived