THE BROWNS BOARD

called NFL network on SIRRUS today on Movin the Chains

plumcrazy73

Asked them if they thought if Quinn had enough arm for Cleveland, they said yes. Said he does not have as much as Anderson, which is a given.

Asked what they thought of the corners said they like them.

Asked about Wimberly called him a one trick pony.

Only time will tell with our team. They are up one year and down the next. When you think they are bad their good. When you thing their good they choke. The story of my life being a cleveland fan!!!! I like the look of the team and I am liking the mangini moves. We have a lot of potential this year!!!! But potential doesnt make the playoffs most of the time

Asked them if they thought if Quinn had enough arm for Cleveland, they said yes. Said he does not have as much as Anderson, which is a given.

Asked what they thought of the corners said they like them.

Asked about Wimberly called him a one trick pony.

Thats great you took the time to get a response.

Wimbley has alot to prove, this year is his last chance to do it. He is not even guaranteeed the whole year to show it either.

Thats great you took the time to get a response.

Wimbley has alot to prove, this year is his last chance to do it. He is not even guaranteeed the whole year to show it either.

Wimbley isn't the ony one that has a lot to prove. You can only blame it on the previous coaches and scheme for so long. Wimbley needs to show he isn't a "one trick pony". But Pool needs to show he can stay healthy and get the job done. Steinbach needs to show he can stay healthy and keep his weight up. Harrison needs to get his chance and show he can capitalize on it. Our corners need to step up and show they can convert potential into consistent play. Cribbs needs to show he's more then a special teams player. Edwards, well I won't go there because I think he is on a one year short string.

And, a QB needs to step up and show we have a guy who can lead this team for years to come. I don't care who, just someone please step up and take the job.

Some of our veterans , who are too often injured, need to show they can be solid contributors, leaders and will show up every Sunday to play.

This could be a one year audition for some and shape our FA period and draft for next year. It's not just Wimbley who is under the microscope.

Agreed, Wimbley has a mountain to climb this season. reports on this board say the staff is with him right now but we'll see come game day. I have been watching back to back re-runs of the games from last season to get my head into football shape and one very common theme you get when you watch these games in that fashion is, after the ball carrier is stopped or QB downed, you never here the name Wimbley. In fact it's the DQ Jackson show almost exclusively on that front. Kamerion needs to take this summer break seriously and show up at camp with a few more tricks for that pony.

Archived