THE BROWNS BOARD

Shaq is a Cav.

SoCalBrownsFan

Just saw this on yahoo.

Link to article

The more I think about this move, the more Ilike it. The Cavs now have a physical prescence in the middle. It may hurt late in the games having Shaq on the floor though, with his horrible free throw shooting. If Shaq is motivated this next year, which I think he will be being his contract is up, and he wants to stick it to Kobe and win a championship with LeBron, then I think this trade will be good. I would like nothing better, than to watch Shaq and LeBron beat the Lakers next year for the championship. CAN YOU DIG IT!!!!! :)

LOVE IT!

OK we give up 2 guys that come off the bench, Wallace's dead legs (good dude, great team mate, just doesn't have much left in the tank) for a 17 point 8 rebound guy 1.4 blocks a game! Not to mention a career LOW in turnovers. Sasha was just terrible this season. This also might be telling us that J.J. Hickson will have a bigger role this year. I am psyched!

I don't want to say it because I don't want to jinks it. But......

Anyone else a little alarmed that as of last nite LeBron hadn't contacted Shaq ?

I mean this is the twitter age

these guys congratulate each other when they take a good dump ,and LBJ hasn't even welcomed him to the team yet ?

sounded like he hadn't even heard from anyone from the Cavs yet

note to Cleveland Cavalier Organization

The Big Ego likes to be stroked

• 4 weeks later...
Shaq was the "special guest host" on WWE Raw tonight. I didnt catch all of it, but he's about to be the special guest referee in a match

I usually cannot stand to watch the WWE for more than 5-10 minutes. But, I watched last night. It was hilarious to see Shaq standing toe to toe with the Big Show. Shaq has a couple inches on him. Show tried to choke slam him but Shaq wrapped his monster hand around Show's neck too. They went on that way until Crime Time double drop-kicked Show. It ended with Saq chasing Show and Chris Jericho out of the arena. It was pretty comical. Shaq has found himself a place to go after his NBA career, if it doesn't work out with the UFC.

Archived