THE BROWNS BOARD

The Health Care infomercial

Guys I watched the presidents Health care commercial last night on ABC.

I'll bypass my usual bombast but I just can't imagine how anyone, even the presidents supporters here on this board not being a little appalled by the lack of straight answers the canned resonses and utter lack of detail.

I don't know that the questions were tee'd up but it was obvious there was a preparecd answer for each and nothing directly answered anything of substance.

Were any of the guys here impressed wiht it? Were any of Obama's fans a little embarrassed?

(I bartely get dial up here so I'll miss a lot of news)

WSS

I watched some of it, then couldn't stand it anymore.

It's all smoke and mirrors. That's why you can't get an honest, straight answer about Obama,

or his plans.

All you get it quips and lies, like "only 5% of the filthy rich will pay more tax", everybody else's taxes

will go lower".

And "you can still see your own doctor" (until we wipe out private insurers, and they all "have to join

the government plan, nyuck nyuck nyuck,"

More and more folks, Dems, Reps, and Inds, are not laughing.

A big mistake has been made, and he's president. Not good at all.

But the infomercial was more dishonest fluff, to manipulate the naive wanttofeelgoodmasses.

I can't believe you thought it was worthwhile.

I'm not arguing for or against reform of the system.

WSS

I never said it was worthwhile.

He's right Steve, he never said that, he only popped in to give T a little jab as is his custom....

After T railed against something he is totally ignorant to, which is his custom, and before Inspecta came in to further add his 2 cents, which is his custom.

I can understand Steve coming in and blasting the show, but blasting it after not watching it is something quite different, wouldn't you say? It's most folks' M.O. around here, which makes actual conversation virtually impossible.

He's right Steve, he never said that, he only popped in to give T a little jab as is his custom....

I know.

But the reason I asked in the first place was to see how many on the left were as unimpressed as they should be.

There's more to discuss than just T bashibng.

<<GG>>

WSS

Archived