THE BROWNS BOARD

Michael Jackson RIP

I'm a fan of Michael Jackson ... freaking guy was an icon back when he was black.

There has already been three: Ed McMahon, Farrah & Mike

Im an old skool heavy metal fan and totally dislike pop but jackson was one of a few exceptions his music and his live act in particular was a dominant force that has to be recognized for what it was...and that is..earthshattering...rest in peace MJ...

As for fawcett i thought she was ok but i was a cheryl ladd fan...had a bad crush on that gal. hehehehe ;)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how the top 5 threads on the BROWNS board are as follows:

Cavs acquire Shaq in trade

Whos going to sell more jerseys

Michael Jackson RIP

Fames coach shot in Iowa

RIP Farrah Fawcett

BRILLIANT!

j/k

There should be a fixed dead celebrity/coach/player thread

Peen, if you ask your friend, I am sure he will tell you that pedophelia - unlike homosexuality - is learned behavior. A person is not born to do it. Much like physical or verbal abuse. I did a paper on it at John Carroll. A person may have a predisposed weak condition mentally as well, but they are not born to rape kids. Wacko's? Yes. But they should not be given some sort of pass because they're "just like" homosexuals.

Let's not look past on how a guy in good condition (besides his face) died this young. The

Good condition? Say what? All reports indicated his closest friends could not believe he was doing the British concerts in his weakened state. The man began breaking down physically a couple years ago. This man was far from in good condition.

I am not sticking up for it, but IMHO, for the vast majority, i don't think it is a choice at all.

There is a choice. This isn't like a gene for alcoholism. Learned behavior maybe, but that is quite different set of dynamics. But make no mistake, pedophiles understand the perversion and do it anyway. The class I took in college was Deviant Bahavior. These guys know they're doing something wrong, and not just because it is socially unacceptable. The perversion and disturbing deviant behavior is not simply a chemical inbalance.

Good condition? Say what? All reports indicated his closest friends could not believe he was doing the British concerts in his weakened state. The man began breaking down physically a couple years ago. This man was far from in good condition.

I am glad you have the insight Macaulay Culkin, let me know.

It comes in 3's, I wonder who is next?

Try 4, or we can say 2 Normal people and 2 Abnormal people died, so we need 1 more on each side of the list.

Were all going to die some day, sorry even with all the money in the world it still wont stop death.

Ed McMahon - Normal

Farrah Fawcett 0 Hot Ass Normal

MJ (Beat It) - AbNormal as you can get, just a weird one.

David" Carradine ? How about Ab-Normal considering the way he died.

This is wild, last week I had a huge drunken discussion with a couple chick friends of mine about pedophiliac behavior. Mind you, I'm not claiming MJ as guilty of it (although he was one fooked up dude) but the whole discussion about the theory behind this kind of sickening behavior is very arguable. I'm with both Shep and Peens on this one, but way moreso to our old Tennessee buddy.

No way in hell does anybody choose to be hardcore sexually attracted to kids, male or female. Yeah, I think it's possible that a bunch had very abnormal childhoods, but it comes down to sexual attraction, period. The same things that make me want pussy or a gay guy like Lums cock are what drives pedophiles, and I'll never be convinced differently. Difference is some guys can't get pussy but they can buy it, gay boys never have a problem cuz their deviance generally will lead to something if they try hard enough.

I think with peds their sex drive is so insatiable and their choices so limited, that they choose to risk life and limb by chasing their dream, which is sex with kids. Like Dawg, I also wrote a paper back in school on this, and it can go many ways so it doesn't matter, but just like I don't totally concur with the death penalty doesn't mean I totally disagree with it.

Nothing about having sex with a child is condonable, but who in their right mind would ever choose to do something that despised by society by choice? Come on, watch the MSNBC specials for one thing, a lot of those dudes are normal people that are married with kids etc. They are simply predispositioned to be sexually attracted to a certain thing, nobody would go out of their way like these guys and risk everything if it was simply something they thought was cool.........nor do they necessarily have to have been abused as kids. The chicks I was talking to inferred damn near every pedophile had been abused as a kid which is total and complete bullshit. The correlation to homo behavior is very real in the sense that that is what they feel. (Not bashing homos here BTW).

Watch the movie The Woodsman with Kevin Bacon, it'll give you a little bit of a perspective on what these people go through. Peens, you're right on the money buddy and I'm glad there are still some people out there that get human mentality and understand that it is not always cut and dry. I'm not condoning sick pedophiliac behavior in the least, but who in their right mind chooses that?

Ask some of those online cops that bust these guys. They'll tell you that these people have a premonition going in they're being set up but are gizzing in their pants just thinking about the possibility of meeting and getting the real thing. They put the consequences aside they want it so bad.

Another question is rehabilitation, whether it's possible or not. That one I don't know, but I feel pretty confident that wanting to have sex with a child is not something anyone would purposely choose to do for shits and giggles.

MJ was one of the most talented performers of our/any generation and find it hard to believe that anyone will ever have as big of an impact on pop culture as he did.

Michael was incredible, love him or hate him no one can deny he was one of the greatest performers of our time! A true PERFORMER! Maybe In death he will finally get the respect that he hadn't received from the world in so long. RIP Mike you will be missed!

One of the greatest live performances I have ever seen!

This is wild, last week I had a huge drunken discussion with a couple chick friends of mine about pedophiliac behavior. Mind you, I'm not claiming MJ as guilty of it (although he was one fooked up dude) but the whole discussion about the theory behind this kind of sickening behavior is very arguable. I'm with both Shep and Peens on this one, but way moreso to our old Tennessee buddy.

No way in hell does anybody choose to be hardcore sexually attracted to kids, male or female. Yeah, I think it's possible that a bunch had very abnormal childhoods, but it comes down to sexual attraction, period. The same things that make me want pussy or a gay guy like Lums cock are what drives pedophiles, and I'll never be convinced differently. Difference is some guys can't get pussy but they can buy it, gay boys never have a problem cuz their deviance generally will lead to something if they try hard enough.

I think with peds their sex drive is so insatiable and their choices so limited, that they choose to risk life and limb by chasing their dream, which is sex with kids. Like Dawg, I also wrote a paper back in school on this, and it can go many ways so it doesn't matter, but just like I don't totally concur with the death penalty doesn't mean I totally disagree with it.

Nothing about having sex with a child is condonable, but who in their right mind would ever choose to do something that despised by society by choice? Come on, watch the MSNBC specials for one thing, a lot of those dudes are normal people that are married with kids etc. They are simply predispositioned to be sexually attracted to a certain thing, nobody would go out of their way like these guys and risk everything if it was simply something they thought was cool.........nor do they necessarily have to have been abused as kids. The chicks I was talking to inferred damn near every pedophile had been abused as a kid which is total and complete bullshit. The correlation to homo behavior is very real in the sense that that is what they feel. (Not bashing homos here BTW).

Watch the movie The Woodsman with Kevin Bacon, it'll give you a little bit of a perspective on what these people go through. Peens, you're right on the money buddy and I'm glad there are still some people out there that get human mentality and understand that it is not always cut and dry. I'm not condoning sick pedophiliac behavior in the least, but who in their right mind chooses that?

Ask some of those online cops that bust these guys. They'll tell you that these people have a premonition going in they're being set up but are gizzing in their pants just thinking about the possibility of meeting and getting the real thing. They put the consequences aside they want it so bad.

Another question is rehabilitation, whether it's possible or not. That one I don't know, but I feel pretty confident that wanting to have sex with a child is not something anyone would purposely choose to do for shits and giggles.

Riff I saw that movie and it was quite compelling to watch a Man come to grips and battle his own sickness.....A very sensitive and frank movie...I urge many to watch it......Every person has thier quirks as it were...In some societies things that We forlorn are accepted ritual...As far as MJ goes...In my mind he was sick...but God will take care of him now,,,Farrah Fawcett was hot...I had a huge poster of Her on My bedroom wall...Ed was dead on Carson...sorry just a small joke in tribute to Ed...Carradine was cool for being a wierd dude...but loved him in Kung Fu.....May all thier souls find peace in thier death,...God Bless!

I don't disagree, but it is not genetic like homosexuality. That's all I was trying to convey.

I don't think homosexuality is proven to be gene driven. A specific gene has been identified and mapped?

Let's be clear...I am not condoning such behavior, nor do I think there is any place for it as I have previously stated, so we don't need to position the argument in a manner that suggests I do.

Be it deviant behavior or genetics, it isn't something most people can control.

I never delved very deep in to psychology, but something makes a pyromaniac want to set fires. I don't think one wakes up and decides to burn down a house, and I don't think it is a learned behavior other than they like to watch fires and the more often they set one, the more they satisfy their need.

What makes some people want to cross dress? Peep in to widows...have sex with animals?

The only point I make is these people don't one day choose to violate children.

It is a mental illness. A sickness we don't understand or know how to treat....if it can be treated at all.

Again....I agree, we can't have these people walking the streets because they are going to seek out our kids.

Michael was incredible, love him or hate him no one can deny he was one of the greatest performers of our time! A true PERFORMER! Maybe In death he will finally get the respect that he hadn't received from the world in so long. RIP Mike you will be missed!

I prefer Johnny Cash, MJ couldn't hold JC's jock strap, let alone walk a line.

I don't think homosexuality is proven to be gene driven. A specific gene has been identified and mapped?

Let's be clear...I am not condoning such behavior, nor do I think there is any place for it as I have previously stated, so we don't need to position the argument in a manner that suggests I do.

Be it deviant behavior or genetics, it isn't something most people can control.

I never delved very deep in to psychology, but something makes a pyromaniac want to set fires. I don't think one wakes up and decides to burn down a house, and I don't think it is a learned behavior other than they like to watch fires and the more often they set one, the more they satisfy their need.

What makes some people want to cross dress? Peep in to widows...have sex with animals?

The only point I make is these people don't one day choose to violate children.

It is a mental illness. A sickness we don't understand or know how to treat....if it can be treated at all.

Again....I agree, we can't have these people walking the streets because they are going to seek out our kids.

Who would of thought that the subject of pedophilia would be discussed on this forum and not have a steeler reply somewhere.

The hardline approach always will always be met with resistance as will the compassionate approach.

I understand all the views and still maintain that when faced with the choice to act on it as a human being it is still a choice.

The moment you make that choice, you own that act an should be held accountable. Society we live in tells us how to punish and currently it does not involve a death sentance. So what is the solution? To protect our children IS something we are born with. To have compassion for those afflicted with this a mental illness is comendable, but i still feel there is only one way to end the cycle.

Found THIS ARTICLE and thought the portion below was funny:

Michael's upcoming London concerts were supposed to begin on July 8 before then pushed back to July 13. Up to date, there is no word whether or not the concert will be kicked off as scheduled now that the singer has died. As of time of writing, the tour dates have been removed from his official website and replaced with condolences from executives of Sony Entertainment.

Uh yeah, I am going to go out on a limb and say he probably isn't going to keep his contractual obligations for the London performances.

LOL.

They ( the steeler faithful that is) are all at Kmart for their Micheal Jackson remembrance sale, they have little boys underwear half off!

DISCLAIMER: If you are offended by nasty Michael Jackson jokes please refrain from reading any further.

So apparently McDonald's is having a burger in Michael Jackson's memory.......it's 50 year old meat between 5 year old buns...................

::::::The following is in very poor taste. Reader beware::::::

Jockeys at tomorrows horseracing meetings will wear black armbands out of respect for Jacko who successfully rode more 3 year olds than anyone in living memory

Reports of Michael Jackson dying are incorrect. He was caught in the children's ward having a stroke.

Michael Jackson has cancelled all upcoming dates. One is Thomas aged 9. Another is Dylan aged 6.

MJ's Family have consented and given Michael's body away to Lego...He will be melted down so that little boys all over the world can continue to play with him

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Disney? Disney can still touch kids...

Early reports are that the Hospital does not know what to do with the body as plastic recycling is not collected until next Thursday.

McDonalds are commemorating Michael Jackson with the McJacko, a piece of 50 year old albino meat between two 8 year old buns

At the autopsy they found children's underwear strapped to his upper arm. According to his doctors it is just a patch, he's been trying to quit for a while.

Los Angeles police have now been round to Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch following his death. It is being reported that they found Class A drugs in his kitchen, Class B drugs in his bathroom and Class 4C in his bedroom.

Police suspect a smooth criminal was responsible He was not alone. There was apparently a man in the mirror who was very dangerous and wanted to be startin something even though MJ told him to beat it and was heard to say leave me alone. Nobody knows if the suspect was black or white.

Whacko Jacko .. now believed to have died from from food poisoning ... he choked on some 12yr old nuts

Jacko died of a heart attack this morning shocked when he discovered that boyz II men was a band, not a delivery service

Why were Michael J's pants so short? He grabbed the wrong pair when he got out of bed.

MJ was banned from the beach because he kept getting in everyones son

What do Michael Jackson and Walmart have in common?? They both regularly have boy's underwear half-off...............

Jockeys at tomorrows horseracing meetings will wear black armbands out of respect for Jacko who successfully rode more 3 year olds than anyone in living memory

Reports of Michael Jackson dying are incorrect. He was caught in the children's ward having a stroke.

Michael Jackson has cancelled all upcoming dates. One is Thomas aged 9. Another is Dylan aged 6.

MJ's Family have consented and given Michael's body away to Lego...He will be melted down so that little boys all over the world can continue to play with him

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Disney? Disney can still touch kids...

Early reports are that the Hospital does not know what to do with the body as plastic recycling is not collected until next Thursday.

McDonalds are commemorating Michael Jackson with the McJacko, a piece of 50 year old albino meat between two 8 year old buns

At the autopsy they found children's underwear strapped to his upper arm. According to his doctors it is just a patch, he's been trying to quit for a while.

Los Angeles police have now been round to Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch following his death. It is being reported that they found Class A drugs in his kitchen, Class B drugs in his bathroom and Class 4C in his bedroom.

Police suspect a smooth criminal was responsible He was not alone. There was apparently a man in the mirror who was very dangerous and wanted to be startin something even though MJ told him to beat it and was heard to say leave me alone. Nobody knows if the suspect was black or white.

Whacko Jacko .. now believed to have died from from food poisoning ... he choked on some 12yr old nuts

Jacko died of a heart attack this morning shocked when he discovered that boyz II men was a band, not a delivery service

Why were Michael J's pants so short? He grabbed the wrong pair when he got out of bed.

MJ was banned from the beach because he kept getting in everyones son

What do Michael Jackson and Walmart have in common?? They both regularly have boy's underwear half-off...............

Say what you want but thats some funny shit.

Archived