THE BROWNS BOARD

Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in US, Cincinnatti #1

Brownshirt

Im not going to have a pissing contest with you and try to show my intellengce.

No? Huh?? That's exactly what you wanted...

I would love to see a study of intelligence between Libral and Conservitive (by a non-partisian enitity)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy shit is that funny.

Kosar, I'd vote for this......

Please elaborate, to me there is nothing funny about that statment, that is a fact. Are you trying to insinuate that conservatives dont work hard? Or that they dont want a better life for there kids? Or that they dont have a live and let live attitude?

Are you trying to insinuate that conservatives dont work hard? Or that they dont want a better life for there kids?

No dude. YOU were the one insinuating that "Liberals" somehow AREN'T those things.

Hence, funny. And high-and-mighty as shit, too.

Please elaborate, to me there is nothing funny about that statment, that is a fact. Are you trying to insinuate that conservatives dont work hard? Or that they dont want a better life for there kids? Or that they dont have a live and let live attitude?

LOL, OMG, it just gets funnier.

mz the pussy let's keep this going until he catches on.

I can't. My head hurts. I'm going to lunch.

No? Huh?? That's exactly what you wanted...

I didnt state me personally as being smarter then any libral. I stated I would like to see a study as far as in general percentages. You want to make it personal because that is what librals do. They want to tear down the messenger so nobody wants to stand up and fight. Attack the basis of what I am saying not me personally. I know its hard for you not to resort to normal tactics but give it a try you my learn something. Hell maybe Ill learn something. That is the great thing about debate, both sides can learn.

The problem with personal attacks is all it does is try and shut one side up so the other side can say "see they are a dumbass dont listen to them" with out ever saying anything meaningful.

No dude. YOU were the one insinuating that "Liberals" somehow AREN'T those things.

Hence, funny. And high-and-mighty as shit, too.

While librals do for the most part work hard and want a better life for their kids I dont believe they have a live and let live attitude. Anybody that doesnt see things the way they do, the tear down and try and destroy. All you need do is look at your personal attacks on me to see that statement has some merit.

While librals do for the most part work hard and want a better life for their kids I dont believe they have a live and let live attitude. Anybody that doesnt see things the way they do, the tear down and try and destroy. All you need do is look at your personal attacks on me to see that statement has some merit.

Ok I can't stand it any longer.......it's LIBERAL.

Man, that gets on my nerves worse than seeing Brodney Poole over and over.

I guess I'm too anal.........uh, you know, in the OCD kind of way, not the Lums kind of way.

I cant spell I told you that nor am I going to take the extra effort to change how I post just so you cant insult me. Insult me I dont really care, my points have merit and as long as you focus on my spelling and less on the issues at hand the more you prove my point. But I would expect no less from a libral. Keep proving how much better you are then me because you can correct my spelling, doesnt hurt my feelings.

Ok I can't stand it any longer.......it's LIBERAL.

Man, that gets on my nerves worse than seeing Brodney Poole over and over.

I guess I'm too anal.........uh, you know, in the OCD kind of way, not the Lums kind of way.

Ya I noticed it about 2 posts ago but Im typing fast cause I really should have been gone already. I knew I shouldnt get sucked into a debate with a LIBERAL, it gives ME a headache but I coudnt help myself.

While librals do for the most part work hard and want a better life for their kids I dont believe they have a live and let live attitude.

Let's see, shall we?

Liberals, for the most part, want to end oppressive wars killing innocent folks. Conservatives, not so much.

Liberals, for the most part, want to end the ban on gay marriage, allowing all folks the ability to get married if they so choose. Conservatives, not so much.

Liberals, for the most part, want to legalize drugs (a personal freedom). Conservatives, not so much.

There's more.

So much for that "live and let live attitude" y'all possess.

Lunchtime.

I cant spell I told you that nor am I going to take the extra effort to change how I post just so you cant insult me. Insult me I dont really care, my points have merit and as long as you focus on my spelling and less on the issues at hand the more you prove my point. But I would expect no less from a libral. Keep proving how much better you are then me because you can correct my spelling, doesnt hurt my feelings.

It's like a dumb Cal.

Ya I noticed it about 2 posts ago but Im typing fast cause I really should have been gone already. I knew I shouldnt get sucked into a debate with a LIBERAL, it gives ME a headache but I coudnt help myself.

I'm going to go out on a limb here because I don't know you. You love guns, country music, the WWF, Mountain Dew, use Katsup on all food you eat including dessert, hate gays and have a man crush on Toby Keith.

No, you're demonstrating a real lack of effort at presenting your points, which insinuates a perceived lack of effort in thinking about your points - that's why you're getting ripped on and not debated.

Okay, I can't stand it anymore. This guy is giving me a migraine! But Kosar and mz the pussy...this shit is hilarious. I'm not going to take sides because I don't consider myself either or...liberal or conservative, and I don't want to get sucked into the middle of this. I am leaving work in a few minutes and I just hope to be able to read more of this "debate" when I get here tomorrow. It has really let me laugh a bit today when I really needed it. Thanks to all parties involved.

I will say this. I don't agree with gay marriage within the church, but our government clearly has demonstrated the seperation of the church and state. I am not against a legalizing gay marriage, but there is no such thing as a Christian marriage of a gay couple. The Bible clearly does not encourage homosexuality.

Also, I say legalize marijuana and tax the hell out of it just like beer and smokes. There is no way to win the war on drugs. Put the drug money to good use.

End the war already. We have a new one coming on that may actually be needed in North Korea. It is a little more serious than what is going on in Iraq now. I think we need the rest of our soldiers alive to fight a real nuclear threat.

I voted for Obama. I couldn't see giving McCain the opportunity to continue Bush's politics, nor could I see giving Sarah the chance to inherit the white house when McCain kicks the bucket. Obama may not be the perfect candidate, but change was badly needed!

I didnt state me personally as being smarter then any libral. I stated I would like to see a study as far as in general percentages. You want to make it personal because that is what librals do. They want to tear down the messenger so nobody wants to stand up and fight. Attack the basis of what I am saying not me personally. I know its hard for you not to resort to normal tactics but give it a try you my learn something. Hell maybe Ill learn something. That is the great thing about debate, both sides can learn.

The problem with personal attacks is all it does is try and shut one side up so the other side can say "see they are a dumbass dont listen to them" with out ever saying anything meaningful.

Kosar and mz the pussy are unique. Kosar has lived with Queen Elizabeth, sky dived with George Bush Sr., lived on Antarctica, and has a Masters from Colorado State. Be careful of whom you deal with. mz the pussy is a Movie Producer from New Joisey.

2) Investment stagnates, so supply begins to shift back to the left, increasing the price of goods. (Plus durable goods were purchased; you don’t buy a new lathe machine every other year.)

3) Increased price reduces demand, further reducing a decline in supply. Again with no slope changes. (the price increase can also come from companies pushing the increased production costs from diseconomies of scale down to customers.)

Since you've opted out of responding to my first set of points, I thought I'd point out that these are also false.

The reason you don't purchase a new lathe every year is because you've created a service position {LABOR!! JOBS!!}* to maintain the parts & operation of said lathe - that is, if you'd like to keep it turning a couple of million times a week. If not, you will be replacing said lathe with a frequency matched only by its revolutions.

*There's your slope change.

There is a reason "money guys" aren't very successful at running companies.

Kosar and mz the pussy are unique. Kosar has lived with Queen Elizabeth, sky dived with George Bush Sr., lived on Antarctica, and has a Masters from Colorado State. Be careful of whom you deal with. mz the pussy is a Movie Producer from New Joisey.

No you're all wrong, I banged the Queen, I didn't live with her. And I wouldn't be caught dead in the same room as Bush. I did hang glide with Ty Pennington though. I used to work for Kitty Hawk Kites on the Outer Banks (the largest hang gliding school in the world). Well, they were doing a show for the Extreme Makeover show. I was the Marketing Manager and they wanted to do their intro by going hang gliding. So we wanted to get promo shots of him flying, thus hang gliding with Ty Pennington.

Extreme makeover show and Ty Pennigton, the show Sucks!

If you could fight anyone famous who would it be?

I would punch Ty Pennigton in the face.

Not a fan of the show it's cheesy, they do good stuff though. He's actually a nice guy.

I would beat the shit out of Jimmy Buffet. No talent ass clown.

Not a fan of the show it's cheesy, they do good stuff though. He's actually a nice guy.

I would beat the shit out of Jimmy Buffet. No talent ass clown.

Here is another one, Bob Saget

Do I gain any street cred from you guys since I live in the Broad/Dauphin neighborhood in Philadelphia?

You want street cred? Drive 5 hours West and put a hole in Rocky20.

Zombo

Archived