THE BROWNS BOARD

why do the mods let trolls stay on here?

beefjerky

seriously, they provide nothing to this board whatsoever, all they do is try to rile everyone up and brag about the steelers, or they just post classless filth. if the browns are ever on the winning side of the rivalry I think the last thing I'd do is go on a steelers message board. I've never seen a board more lax to these dumb trolls than anywhere else. there's maybe a couple steeler fans on here who post and don't constantly troll, so maybe let them stay, but guys like silverback or whatever need to be banned.

Because pussy vaginas like you are stupid enough to get all riled up over a dumb fooking toothless Yinzer moron that's why.

You are more entertaining than the idiot Puker fan himself toolbilly LMAO.

Let's get some more of yinz tell us how to mod this board.

I just put ALL THE TROLLS on IGNORE.

But you're right...they like the hits and tollerate them to a point.

This is the last comment in this thread because I

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

no.. I don't get riled up about it, other people do, I'd rather read about the browns, not 10 pages of bickering about the steelers and stupid stuff.

Because pussy vaginas like you are stupid enough to get all riled up over a dumb fooking toothless Yinzer moron that's why.

You are more entertaining than the idiot Puker fan himself toolbilly LMAO.

Let's get some more of yinz tell us how to mod this board.

no idea what this even means.

Because they provide more posts and generally get the fans riled up and get more responses, thus more site hits.

Exactly. That's why it is best not to feed them. They get bored, come over here to agrravate and irritate, and waste some time. Problem is the members of the board need to self police. Mods have always shown on this board a willingness to allow trolls, so that is why I really try to limit who I respond to (like Lums.)

If they're from pittspuke they don't rate a response unless it is FOS or a few others.

Guest ATENEARS

The Trolls pay 80% higher registration fees here in order to have the same privledges as true die-hard Browns fans.

The additional income helps us afford quirky accessories such as spell check, adult themed smilies, and crazy noise effects.

The Trolls pay 80% higher registration fees here in order to have the same privledges as true die-hard Browns fans.

The additional income helps us afford quirky accessories such as spell check, adult themed smilies, and crazy noise effects.

We allow the trolls more perks. Actually, we solicit them to come here and placate us with their toothless wisdom.

Lumsford is a figment of my exaggerated imagination but the Puker trolls are the real deals with wallets.

Trolls kick serious ass.

Banning them would not be the right thing to do. What kind of site would it be if everyone who offered a dissenting opinion was banned? If they don't violate the terms & conditions they agree to when they sign up, there is no reason for banishment. As I said, their ignorance is quite amusing and they are fun to mess with.

I just put ALL THE TROLLS on IGNORE.

But you're right...they like the hits and tollerate them to a point.

This is the last comment in this thread because I

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Trolls provide an excellent source of entertainment in dry times like now when nothing is going on in the browns world and they do occassionally ban the super ass trolls...;)

seriously, they provide nothing to this board whatsoever, all they do is try to rile everyone up and brag about the steelers, or they just post classless filth. if the browns are ever on the winning side of the rivalry I think the last thing I'd do is go on a steelers message board.

Here's the thing YOU have to remember: being an avid fan of any pro sports team is a hobby. ALL hobbies are choices. WTF do I care if some knucklehead with 2 divorced brain cells likes the Steelers? If the BEST thing in his life right now is to showup on our board and turn a little beefjerky into backjerky - then he really appreciates the stage you've given him. That ain't on the mods guy!

If we want to count the PRO Football Teams with the MOST Championship WINS or BEST dynasty since 1946 - you can't beat the Cleveland Browns without resorting to steroids. We were working on One for the Second Thumb back in the 50s regardless of WHAT they called the Championship. The Browns were in 10 consecutive Championship Games winning at least 60% of those and they won another one in 1964. That's WHY Pittsburgh and Miami hired former Cleveland Browns named Shula and Noll.

Now exhale and enjoy because life's too short!

- Tom F.

It beats the heck out of overmoderated. I once had a thread deleted on ClevelandBrowns.com with a NY Times reference. Not junk at all. When I inquired why my post was deleted, they gave me some "our mods tend to be over vigilant" bs. They also allow only 1 thread per topic. One was 37 pages long - yawn. They don't have trolls, but then get trigger happy and go too heavy handed.

It is what it is. There's always going to be a few. Rip 'em or ignore 'em. Either way.

seriously, they provide nothing to this board whatsoever, all they do is try to rile everyone up and brag about the steelers, or they just post classless filth. if the browns are ever on the winning side of the rivalry I think the last thing I'd do is go on a steelers message board. I've never seen a board more lax to these dumb trolls than anywhere else. there's maybe a couple steeler fans on here who post and don't constantly troll, so maybe let them stay, but guys like silverback or whatever need to be banned.

Come on man. How much are you really paying for the privilege of playing in this here Romper Room for Brown's fans?

Is it really so bad that you've actually found a reason to complain?

Don't squander the opportunity to explain to the Steewuh fan that his ancestry involves Steely McBeemer and the rest of The Village People.

Jump on the couch a little bit. Drool over the cheerleader thread. Check out the other forums you went past on the way in here.

Let the childish mods. do their thing. I doubt Skippy pays them enough. ;)

I don't think of this as a public board. I think of it as a club. But that's just me.

It's privately run and the mods exercise their right to evict or deny entrance, which is great. I've been on "open" boards and they're kind of a drag.

Some opposing fans come in and contribute. They're interesting. Most are inbreds who say the same thing as the last 19 inbreds in the door. They mistake crass or blandly insulting for provocative. It isn't. I would rather they get bounced but I don't are all that much.

I frankly think of Lums as a troll. He isn't really a Browns fan and he's pretty much a dick with almost nothing interesting to say ever. I have no idea what he brings to the board.

But in the end, it doesn't really matter. I just breeze through his posts and move on.

Trolls increase traffic on the message boards. The ones that go overboard and go to far should get tossed. The others make for good reads and interesting arguements. Anytime a team is in a playoff battle the turds come floating in on both city's boards. Anyone who takes anything on these boards too seriously needs their heads checked out!

I don't think of this as a public board. I think of it as a club. But that's just me.

It's privately run and the mods exercise their right to evict or deny entrance, which is great. I've been on "open" boards and they're kind of a drag.

Some opposing fans come in and contribute. They're interesting. Most are inbreds who say the same thing as the last 19 inbreds in the door. They mistake crass or blandly insulting for provocative. It isn't. I would rather they get bounced but I don't are all that much.

I frankly think of Lums as a troll. He isn't really a Browns fan and he's pretty much a dick with almost nothing interesting to say ever. I have no idea what he brings to the board.

But in the end, it doesn't really matter. I just breeze through his posts and move on.

"Haters gonna hate"

I read daily but haven't posted lately, nothing juicy worth posting about. However I don't consider myself a troll even though I'm certain a percentage of the membership lumps me under that category.

so why exactly are you a member of this forum??? :unsure:

To talk about football, presumably.

Snatch is one of the Steeler fans who actually wants to talk football.

I dont care what the Trolls do...If they want to go out of thier way to prove to everyone they are Asses...Fine by Me...Comic relief comes in many forms...This is just one of them....

If saving the trolls is important, why not give the trolling members a place like the "smack shack" [clevelandbrowns.com?] That way, you can come in at your leisure and spank the shit out them, feel better, then leave em there. :angry:

maybe even give each visiting team affiliate theyre own little section, and let them come out when you want? I dont know if that is workable, just an idea...

This one along with several other topics that are currently being discussed come up every year around this time because we are bored and there really isn't anything to talk about till camp opens up and then we can have actual football discussion around here again.

Well..except for limburger...but I suspect he will be gone soon enough...

Guest ATENEARS

If this place ever has a need for a 'Smack Shack', catering to those who are too super-sensitive to bone-up on a general forum ... someone shoot me. Seriously, I feel gay enough about the Thank-you button ... if you see a catagory here called 'Smack Shack' and some fancy verse about "Ohhhhh Anything goes behind these doors" just cut my fucking head off and carry it around in a pink bowling ball bag, as I have succomb to homosexuality.

Mods, please toss three Browns fans from this thread as a sacrifice to the football Gods. Hurry, before they discover half our membership base is gay.

This is that time of year where I usually come back from coaching in the sandlots and have to kick a bunch of sniffling Browns fans in the ass in order to get ready for a grueling football season. Time to turn up the heat around here ... gay threads & post will be shoved squarely up the members ass who posted them.

yuk ... sticky gay.

RIP Fatdad.

I'm not sure what "sticky gay" means but it sounds pretty insulting.

That said....there does need to be a whole lot less whining around here. I shouldn't sign on and get 8 private messages from people reporting posts as offensive....how the hell can a post be offensive? If you don't like it, don't read the goddamn thing. It isn't that hard.

I don't know I've been putting a lot of thought into this and think I came up with a great solution. How about if we start an EFFEMINATE FORUM?

This would be perfect for all the bitches out there.

If this place ever has a need for a 'Smack Shack', catering to those who are too super-sensitive to bone-up on a general forum ... someone shoot me. Seriously, I feel gay enough about the Thank-you button ... if you see a catagory here called 'Smack Shack' and some fancy verse about "Ohhhhh Anything goes behind these doors" just cut my xxxxing head off and carry it around in a pink bowling ball bag, as I have succomb to homosexuality.

SO youve heard of it? The difference I see between this board, and the one that has the smack shack, is that, here you can let the expletives fly in the general forum. I take it you think that site sucks. I agree too.

Mods, please toss three Browns fans from this thread as a sacrifice to the football Gods. Hurry, before they discover half our membership base is gay.

Im guessin Im one of those 3? Thats ok, But can you clarify exactly why you think half of the membership is GAY?

This is that time of year where I usually come back from coaching in the sandlots and have to kick a bunch of sniffling Browns fans in the ass in order to get ready for a grueling football season. Time to turn up the heat around here ... gay threads & post will be shoved squarely up the members ass who posted them.

yuk ... sticky gay.

RIP Fatdad.

DUDE then you better not read KOSAR FOR PRES posts... peace....out :lol:

I don't know I've been putting a lot of thought into this and think I came up with a great solution. How about if we start an EFFEMINATE FORUM?

LOL! That works. Tea-bagger Tech or we can call it Roseanne's Bar where there's plenty of PMS and always 2lips on an organ.

- Tom F.

trolls are sweet, they're like coffee in the morning. they wake your ass up and get you thinking, keep you sharp and prepared for when you are out representing Browntown on the streets. if it weren't for trolls hazing some of you "Tans" i wouldn't even want you leaving the house wearing the colors. :o

that was my "O" face btw.

If this place ever has a need for a 'Smack Shack', catering to those who are too super-sensitive to bone-up on a general forum ... someone shoot me. Seriously, I feel gay enough about the Thank-you button ... if you see a catagory here called 'Smack Shack' and some fancy verse about "Ohhhhh Anything goes behind these doors" just cut my xxxxing head off and carry it around in a pink bowling ball bag, as I have succomb to homosexuality.

yuk ... sticky gay.

RIP Fatdad.

Ha HA HA !!! Funny Stuff AntEater !!

Archived