THE BROWNS BOARD

Keep It Quiet This Weekend

These days, I'd think the 16 year old girl would be more 'informed' about the nasty.

Police: Noisy Sex Leads To Beating, Arrests

Associated Press 10:41 AM EDT, July 2, 2009

TORRINGTON

Police in Connecticut say they arrested four teenagers who misunderstood a woman's screams and beat a 25-year-old man who was having sex with her in her bedroom.

The teens were arraigned Wednesday in Bantam Superior Court on assault and conspiracy charges in the June 6 beating in Torrington. They were arrested Tuesday.

Police say a 16-year-old girl who lives in the home overheard the man and the 34-year-old woman, and got four friends to stop what she thought was an attack.

Authorities say the teens beat the man with a baseball and punched him. He was treated at a local hospital for multiple injuries and released the same night.

A message was left at a phone listing in the woman's name. There was no phone listing for the man.

These days, I'd think the 16 year old girl would be more 'informed' about the nasty.

Police: Noisy Sex Leads To Beating, Arrests

Associated Press 10:41 AM EDT, July 2, 2009

TORRINGTON

Police in Connecticut say they arrested four teenagers who misunderstood a woman's screams and beat a 25-year-old man who was having sex with her in her bedroom.

The teens were arraigned Wednesday in Bantam Superior Court on assault and conspiracy charges in the June 6 beating in Torrington. They were arrested Tuesday.

Police say a 16-year-old girl who lives in the home overheard the man and the 34-year-old woman, and got four friends to stop what she thought was an attack.

Authorities say the teens beat the man with a baseball and punched him. He was treated at a local hospital for multiple injuries and released the same night.

A message was left at a phone listing in the woman's name. There was no phone listing for the man.

Memo to self, lock my doors while boning.

Archived