THE BROWNS BOARD

BEATING PITTSPILE

Riffer X

If the league is fixed so the Browns never win and the Steelers always win, then why would you be an NFL fan?

I like seeing stupid people justifying a stupid football team. The fact you have fans like the above genius that think the Pittsburgh Steelers have nobody that currently uses steroids is enough to keep me coming back.

Carry on Einstein's and thanks again, you guys?? are swell.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like seeing stupid people justifying a stupid football team. The fact you have fans like the above genius that think the Pittsburgh Steelers have nobody that currently uses steroids is enough to keep me coming back.

HaHa! You call us stupid in the same post you are unable to answer a simple question. Pot, meet kettle.

HaHa! You call us stupid in the same post you are unable to answer a simple question. Pot, meet kettle.

Question was answered but in true hillbilly fashion you dumb dumb to grasp it.

Wonder what Roid Monk Harrison will do after football?

Maybe he could be a carnival act or fight Mike Tyson.

Question was answered but in true hillbilly fashion you dumb dumb to grasp it.

Wonder what Roid Monk Harrison will do after football?

Maybe he could be a carnival act or fight Mike Tyson.

Unlike your Browns, not a single current Steeler has tested positive or admitted to steroid use. Not to mention we get tested even more then you guys becuase our season is much longer. And all probowlers get tested before they can play. Accusing us of using roids when its your team with guilty roid users on your roster. Pot, meet kettle.

Hey Sliverdick, here's why you and Pukey fans so special..............

Here is your sig.

I have a philosphy. I will help the helpless, and just ingore the clueless....Wait, then why am I on this board?.....

Classic stuff man, classic LOL.

Hey Sliverdick, here's why you and Pukey fans so special..............

Here is your sig.

I have a philosphy. I will help the helpless, and just ingore the clueless....Wait, then why am I on this board?.....

Classic stuff man, classic LOL.

Thanks for pointing out my typo. Atleast, this means I know you have read it. I'll get right to fixing that.

I love your logic. No evidence of steroid use and to you guys he's 100% guilty. I hope none of you guys ever become judges.

No evidence? When are they gonna teach mutants how to read in Pittsburgh? SI has done casket counts for all the premature deaths linked to steroid abuse in Pittsburgh. You'd have to know how to read to GET it though. And then there's the shadey doctor linked to excessive HGH purchases for clinical practices at the team practice site. Gee, where to begin?

If the first 2 clues aren't enough, a FORMER Steeler wrote a book called "False Glory" because nobody he shared Happy Hour needles with fessed up to the wrong doing. At least he felt GUILTY for sending the wrong messages to the next slew of knuckleheads like Haslett and Romanowski. I'm guessing he was a little closer to it all than some sodderhead that retreats to his trailer to hang out in cyberspace treating us to Pittsburgh Shakespeare.

And who was the poor basterd that thought they randomly tested EVERY NFL player? I almost hate to inform him random doesn't = every. Dey might want to research how widespread the random gets and if it includes the HGH excesses the Steeler locker room has remained sufficeintly supplied with. Our secret though. Shhhhh!

- Tom F. (God bless em - they're almost adorable!)

No evidence? When are they gonna teach mutants how to read in Pittsburgh? SI has done casket counts for all the premature deaths linked to steroid abuse in Pittsburgh. You'd have to know how to read to GET it though. And then there's the shadey doctor linked to excessive HGH purchases for clinical practices at the team practice site. Gee, where to begin?

If the first 2 clues aren't enough, a FORMER Steeler wrote a book called "False Glory" because nobody he shared Happy Hour needles with fessed up to the wrong doing. At least he felt GUILTY for sending the wrong messages to the next slew of knuckleheads like Haslett and Romanowski. I'm guessing he was a little closer to it all than some sodderhead that retreats to his trailer to hang out in cyberspace treating us to Pittsburgh Shakespeare.

And who was the poor basterd that thought they randomly tested EVERY NFL player? I almost hate to inform him random doesn't = every. Dey might want to research how widespread the random gets and if it includes the HGH excesses the Steeler locker room has remained sufficeintly supplied with. Our secret though. Shhhhh!

- Tom F. (God bless em - they're almost adorable!)

1) I was referring exclusively to James Harrison. Maybe its Cleveland that needs to teach better reading comprehension skills.

2) What rule did any player using roids before 1987 break? If the answer is "not a single rule" then your continual whining about fair game play is obviously due to BFS.

3) The weekly drug testing is done at random, but we got drug tested the most last year since we made the Super Bowl. Not to mention taking a drug test is a requirment to play in the ProBowl...Something Harrison performed quite well in last year. Lucky Ryan Tucker didn't make the probowl last year.

blah blah blah blah. Shouldnt you be out pimping your mom and sister instead of bothering us? Go over to one of your steeler boards where they condone that kind of thing and where you can try to justify all of your roid monks together.

Great explaination for why your claims are lacking logic.....

Are these the same Browns who won those championships in the 60's? Just a question.

Unknown, all you can see is that one excerpt from the book. But seeing as how they went to the playoffs five years out of that decade, I'd say yeah.

Unknown, all you can see is that one excerpt from the book. But seeing as how they went to the playoffs five years out of that decade, I'd say yeah.

Hey Sliv, maybe you can back that up with some books by Browns player eh?

I don't know its my responsiblity (or even care) to step into someone else's conversation ans back up whatever they say with books.

Dat be wat I figurt Stiller boy.

just thought i'd ruin your fantasy with a small dose of reality....

i know it hurts...............but the truth usually does.

NFL Toughens Drug Testing Policy

Posted: 12:37 pm PST January 24, 2007

NEW YORK -- The NFL and its players union have agreed to more extensive testing for performance-enhancing drugs and have added the blood-boosting substance EPO to the league's list of banned substances.

The agreement, announced jointly Wednesday by the league and union, also adds to the financial penalties for players suspended for using those drugs. Players suspended for using steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs will forfeit a prorated portion of their signing bonuses.

Signing bonuses often are the only guaranteed portion of a player's compensation.

In addition to the new test for EPO, the deal includes an increase from seven to 10 of the number of players on each team randomly tested each week during the season for steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs. That means there will be 12,000 tests each season, up from the current 10,000.

oh, and even though it's not stated here........they actually stipulated that there are 10 players a week tested and that EACH and EVERY player must be tested a min. of twice a season.

and like it's been stated many times in this thread, that would be even MORE times for Harrison to be tested if he were cheating because the Steelers season is longer by an average of 2-3 more weeks than it is for the Browns. lol.

HGH? no test. but just because there is no test in no way means that he "must be taking HGH".

look, i understand being bitter. you have PLENTY of reason to be.

but at least be intelligent in your bitterness. anything before '87 isn't even worth talking about with roids.......cause they were still legal. and anything after? well, you guys have the + testers on your team, not ours.

wich would put them under ALOT more suspision for steroid use, or should seeing as how your CURRENTteam has been PROVEN to be cheaters.

i know, all this stupid logic messing up your fantasy world and making you see that it's not "pukesburgh" paying off reffs or taking invisible steroids that has caused them to "own" the browns and their stadium as much as it is that we have what is regarded as the best or second best ownership in the entire league as well as excellent coaching and scouting coupled with a proven offensive and deffensive "system" that is all backed by the largest most passionate, and most far ranging fan base in the NFL (and possibly the world).

basically we're everything that your team could ever hope to be and maybe then some.

yeah, i'd probably be bitter too. false accusations and all.

have a nice day.

I'm not sure what your lame article has to do with anything, Necrophileets. There is currently no test for hgh.

as i clearly admitted in my post. thanks for backing me up though.

I'm not sure what your lame article has to do with anything, Necrophileets. There is currently no test for hgh. I hope for you inbred sake that someday the Squeelfags can win a championship without cheating. Maybe someday. They haven't yet.

I have nothing to back it up, but like some of you guys, I will accuse all you players of taking untestable roids. I don't need any facts to back it up and if you question the proven fact that every Brown is on roids you are just mad and bitter.

1) I was referring exclusively to James Harrison. Maybe its Cleveland that needs to teach better reading comprehension skills.

2) What rule did any player using roids before 1987 break? If the answer is "not a single rule" then your continual whining about fair game play is obviously due to BFS.

3) The weekly drug testing is done at random, but we got drug tested the most last year since we made the Super Bowl. Not to mention taking a drug test is a requirment to play in the ProBowl...Something Harrison performed quite well in last year. Lucky Ryan Tucker didn't make the probowl last year.

1) James Harrison learned how to use HGH from a Pez Dispenser. YOUR type of Rocky story.

2) Rules about steroids? You act like they were widely available at the GNC or at CVS over the counter to anyone. You're not REALLY that ignorant are you? Cheating is cheating and like the former Steeler said - "we were morally and ethically wrong." It's a GREAT read and a completely different take than your's.

3) I don't give a rat about Ryan Tucker or Lyle Alzado. I think you can archive me saying we should cut his ass last year when he was busted. If it makes you feel any better I thought Russ verba was a complete dickhead too.

REAL men don't need to cheat - only counterfeit champions do.

- Tom F.

1) James Harrison learned how to use HGH from a Pez Dispenser. YOUR type of Rocky story.

2) Rules about steroids? You act like they were widely available at the GNC or at CVS over the counter to anyone. You're not REALLY that ignorant are you? Cheating is cheating and like the former Steeler said - "we were morally and ethically wrong." It's a GREAT read and a completely different take than your's.

3) I don't give a rat about Ryan Tucker or Lyle Alzado. I think you can archive me saying we should cut his ass last year when he was busted. If it makes you feel any better I thought Russ verba was a complete dickhead too.

REAL men don't need to cheat - only counterfeit champions do.

- Tom F.

I love it. We break not a single rule but find ways to attack us on it. You have players who actually have broken steroid rules and you make excuses and downplay his contributions to the team. I find it a little settling you claim to have wanted him cut after he got cuaght, but I find it funny how you still aren't boldly making that demand.(You know, the same way you do with Harrison and others who haven't even been proven to be anything but simply great ball players) Just remember, even with your roided up o-line the Steelers D dominates. I guess roids don't make you that much better afterall.

Y'all Stiller kin don't even know that a lot of roids are not necessarily detectable. Some have short half lives where you can cycle on and off without being detected. Oh well, when you live on 'planet make believe the Stillers never cheated' I guess there is no need to know facts or nothin.

Juice Monk James, the Pride of Pittsburgh-------------Akron sure as hell don't want him.

Y'all Stiller kin don't even know that a lot of roids are not necessarily detectable. Some have short half lives where you can cycle on and off without being detected. Oh well, when you live on 'planet make believe the Stillers never cheated' I guess there is no need to know facts or nothin.

Juice Monk James, the Pride of Pittsburgh-------------Akron sure as hell don't want him.

Harrison was just as strong his junior year in college as he is now. I am sure he got tested in college atleast once and he got tested while at the combine. Still, never tested positive. Where is a college player gonna get access to roids untraceable even in future NFL drug tests that get improve every year? Where are the obvious side effects that prove him to been a roid user for atleast the last ten year? Hec, wheres the proof he used them once? Empty allegations aren't proof, you do realize that?

On another note, how many college players do you think shit themselves when they seen they had to block Harrison?

Archived