THE BROWNS BOARD

BEATING PITTSPILE

Riffer X

Where is a college player gonna get access to roids untraceable even in future NFL drug tests that get improve every year?

Here sweets:

Google--Steroids

You do realize that millions of Americans each year buy steroids online right? Matter of fact, let me give you a direct link to a supplier son.

http://www.alinshop.in/agreement.php

8 Week Mens BULKING Cycle

[KIT 8]

$500.00

Cycle reviewed and approved by BIG A, IFBB PRO, owner of www.professionalmuscle.com

* WEEKS 1- 6: Danabol 30mg Every Day

* WEEKS 1- 8: Deca Durabolin 400mg Per Week

* WEEKS 1- 8: Sustanon 750mg Per Week

* WEEKS 1-10: Anastrozol 0.25mg Every Day

* WEEKS 1-10: HCG 300-500iu Every 4-5 Days

* WEEK 11 : 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day

* WEEK 12 : 30mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid Every Day

* WEEK 13: 20mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid Every Day

THIS KIT CONTAINS:

* 2 x HCG (Pregnyl) 5000 IU, 1 amp by Organon

* 1 x NOLVADEX (TAMOXIMED) (tamoxifene) 10mg/tab by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 50 tabs)

* 1 x ANASTROZOL 0.25 MG by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 100 tabs)

* 3 x CLOMID 50mg by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 10 tabs)

* 4 x DECA-DURABOLIN 200mg/ml by Stealth Labs (Size: 5 ml)

* 1 x SUSTANON 250 mg/ml by Stealth Labs (Size: 20 ml)

* 1 x SUSTANON 250 mg/ml by Stealth Labs (Size: 5 ml)

* 3 x DANABOL 10 MG by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 50 tabs)

SPECIAL DISCOUNT PRICE: $500

Thanks for the amusement young Grasshopper.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here sweets:

Google--Steroids

You do realize that millions of Americans each year buy steroids online right? Matter of fact, let me give you a direct link to a supplier son.

http://www.alinshop.in/agreement.php

8 Week Mens BULKING Cycle

[KIT 8]

$500.00

Cycle reviewed and approved by BIG A, IFBB PRO, owner of www.professionalmuscle.com

* WEEKS 1- 6: Danabol 30mg Every Day

* WEEKS 1- 8: Deca Durabolin 400mg Per Week

* WEEKS 1- 8: Sustanon 750mg Per Week

* WEEKS 1-10: Anastrozol 0.25mg Every Day

* WEEKS 1-10: HCG 300-500iu Every 4-5 Days

* WEEK 11 : 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day

* WEEK 12 : 30mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid Every Day

* WEEK 13: 20mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid Every Day

THIS KIT CONTAINS:

* 2 x HCG (Pregnyl) 5000 IU, 1 amp by Organon

* 1 x NOLVADEX (TAMOXIMED) (tamoxifene) 10mg/tab by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 50 tabs)

* 1 x ANASTROZOL 0.25 MG by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 100 tabs)

* 3 x CLOMID 50mg by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 10 tabs)

* 4 x DECA-DURABOLIN 200mg/ml by Stealth Labs (Size: 5 ml)

* 1 x SUSTANON 250 mg/ml by Stealth Labs (Size: 20 ml)

* 1 x SUSTANON 250 mg/ml by Stealth Labs (Size: 5 ml)

* 3 x DANABOL 10 MG by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 50 tabs)

SPECIAL DISCOUNT PRICE: $500

Thanks for the amusement young Grasshopper.

How exactly could anyone manage to hide all that stuff from a drug test? I wasnt doubting the difficulty to find roids, I was doubting the difficulty in finding roids that don't show up in the most advanced of all testing kits. (Including those not in existence when you take the roids) Not to mention we are talking about a college student, not a top scientist/doctor or whoever would know.

I love it. We break not a single rule but find ways to attack us on it. You have players who actually have broken steroid rules and you make excuses and downplay his contributions to the team.

We interrupt this trailer park logic with "he don't mind cuz he don't have one."

Anyway, current tests can't detect HGH and you keep harping on rules while SI counted caskets. Why don't you attend the next premature burial in Pittsburgh and explain to the family members and kids left behind that "One for Da Thumb" was worth it. And while you're at it, remind them no rules were broken.

Whatever happened to doing the RIGHT thing? Oh yeah, I'm dealing with Sodderbrains. What was I thinking?

Meanwhile I'll count the number of games Tucker started AND finished in 2008. Ready? He almost played 1 full game out of the 16 scheduled. Anything else?

Teams that average 5 wins a year aren't the ones you gotta worry about widespread cheating with. Teams that have shadey doctors purchasing excessive quantities of HGH (current testing can't detect) are more likely to to a 5-7 start into an 8-0 finish punctuated in Detroit. Most cycles they say go anywhere from 8-12 weeks. What ever happened to your Dr Detroit there? Another Rooney payoff for another lookaway?

- Tom F.

We interrupt this trailer park logic with "he don't mind cuz he don't have one."

Anyway, current tests can't detect HGH and you keep harping on rules while SI counted caskets. Why don't you attend the next premature burial in Pittsburgh and explain to the family members and kids left behind that "One for Da Thumb" was worth it. And while you're at it, remind them no rules were broken.

Whatever happened to doing the RIGHT thing? Oh yeah, I'm dealing with Sodderbrains. What was I thinking?

Meanwhile I'll count the number of games Tucker started AND finished in 2008. Ready? He almost played 1 full game out of the 16 scheduled. Anything else?

Teams that average 5 wins a year aren't the ones you gotta worry about widespread cheating with. Teams that have shadey doctors purchasing excessive quantities of HGH (current testing can't detect) are more likely to to a 5-7 start into an 8-0 finish punctuated in Detroit. Most cycles they say go anywhere from 8-12 weeks. What ever happened to your Dr Detroit there? Another Rooney payoff for another lookaway?

- Tom F.

this is a stupid argument made by bitter fans.

fine, we cheated. :rolleyes: we cheated our way to 6 superbowls and have bribed EVERY officiating crew for EVERY game we've EVER played. none of our wins count for anything. our coaches have had the polar water coolers replaced with ones filled with HGH and every player on the team is required to drink 1 gallon of it per day. :rolleyes: we are complete frauds and the Browns (who are, for whatever reason, in no way shape or form could be under any suspision of taking HGH, because they suck......unlike us, a perenial contender, who MUST be all on HGH to explain our success) :rolleyes: would have been annually owning our team if it weren't for our cheating ways, even with the browns perenially being in the bottom 1/3 of just about every measurable statistic.

yeah, it was just pittsburgh cheating all these years that has lead to you guys being abysmal every season.

so why do you still suck compared to the rest of the league?

things that SHOULD make you say hmmmmmm?

this is a stupid argument made by bitter fans.

or its an argument that shows that the stooler pride is derived from, and a direct result, of marginalizing their players health for nothing more than sports bragging rights. it shows a desire to win at any cost.....yet, this isn't war, its a game.

good job, you have the most super bowls. its all about winning, not how you play the game. that says enough about the pittsburgh mentality.

pitts still falling apart, broke, with a number of serial arsonists burning down old buildings the city council refuses to remediate. i guess this town needs something to hang it hat on......

or its an argument that shows that the stooler pride is derived from, and a direct result, of marginalizing their players health for nothing more than sports bragging rights. it shows a desire to win at any cost.....yet, this isn't war, its a game.

good job, you have the most super bowls. its all about winning, not how you play the game. that says enough about the pittsburgh mentality.

pitts still falling apart, broke, with a number of serial arsonists burning down old buildings the city council refuses to remediate. i guess this town needs something to hang it hat on......

i'll answer this by paragraph.

1. i nor ANY steeler fan has ANYTHING to do with what our players put in their bodies. not now, and not in the past......it's their body and their decision. and while it is a game, it's also a game that you should never play if you aren't willing to destroy your health for the love of the game...........that's why 30yr old linemen walk with the limp of a 70yr old man. it's a man's game, and if you don't wanna get your body demolished for the glory of the game then maybe you should play baseball. or golf.

2. only browns fans have a problem with the "pittsburgh mentality". we're REGULARLY considered the best overall organization in the NFL and are world renowned for being a model example of what any classy franchise should strive to be.

3. yeah, pitts falling apart. we used to be a steel city untill that industry collapsed in the 70's. we used to be the international hub for USair, untill the airline industry also collapsed in the late 90's. but we still lead the world in medical facilities and are making decent strides in the tech industry........but what the hell am i defending pittsburgh's economic woes for to a browns fan...........it's not like cleveland is in any way shape or form a economic giant. i've (unfortunately) been to cleveland about a dozen times on buisness.......you don't have anything to cheer about buddy.

". i nor ANY steeler fan has ANYTHING to do with what our players put in their bodies."

i got to here before i stopped. copy and paste my post into your yinzer translation box, and then try again.

i'll give you a hint......i'm from, and currently reside, in pittsburgh.

its rather amusing when yinzers try to bullshit....thinking that everyone here lives in ohio. i know more about pit than this kid.....i have to, i pay property taxes. until he gets outta moms basement, not much he's gonna learn anyone here.

its rather amusing when yinzers try to bullshit....thinking that everyone here lives in ohio. i know more about pit than this kid.....i have to, i pay property taxes. until he gets outta moms basement, not much he's gonna learn anyone here.

u seem to not like the area in wich you live.

why don't you simply leave?

but lets get this thread back on "topic"..............how do you guys think you could possibly beat the current world champs?

running on us? nope.

passing on us? LOL!

having great D? ROFLMAO!!!

praying to whatever god you worship to make the Steelers plane crash on the way to the game? hmmm, this one seems to

have the most promise. cause besides divine intervention, the steelers are gonna destroy your team this year.

kinda like they did last year........and the year before that........and the year before that........and the year before that........and the year before that........and the year before that........and the year before that........and the year before that........and the year before that........and the year before that................well, you get the idea.

u seem to not like the area in wich you live.

quite the contrary.....

why don't you simply leave?

dont want to.....good job, plus the lowest housing prices of all the states i've lived in.....shits dirt cheap here, and taxes are minimal. once your balls drop and you grow up a bit, you'll understand these grown-up things.

besides....i love watching the guys cruise the strip in their IROC's and mullets.

HGH, Steroids, Horse Pills, Speed, Paying off refs - whateve the f.uck it takes to keep my foot on your Brown head - I am all for it!

That reminds me - Rocky took steroids too! I wonder why they were reluctant to show that in each of the movies since it wasn't breaking the law (at the time) like your buddies want us to understand.

Rambo took steroids too.

Kids are you paying attention?

These are just wonderful PA success stories that all of today's kids should be striving to emulate.

- Tom F.

That reminds me - Rocky took steroids too! I wonder why they were reluctant to show that in each of the movies since it wasn't breaking the law (at the time) like your buddies want us to understand.

Rambo took steroids too.

Kids are you paying attention?

These are just wonderful PA success stories that all of today's kids should be striving to emulate.

- Tom F.

well, like i tell every parent i see that tries to "sterilize" the airways so little jonny dosen't hear a curse word.............

parents need to worry more about being parents to their children than worrying about taking every possibility of a child seeing sex, drugs, or violence off the airwaves so they feel less guilty about letting their television or the internet raise their child.

but, as i asked before and to get this thread back on topic...............how on earth do you think your team can beat the reigning world champion Pittsburgh Steelers?

hmmmmm?

but, as i asked before and to get this thread back on topic...............how on earth do you think your team can beat the reigning world champion Pittsburgh Steelers?

hmmmmm?

Right now the team that takes more HGH beats them. Last year that was nobody. That's gotta get you warm and fuzzy all over.

In the Olympics, they take away medals for those that cheat. In Pittsburgh, they throw them parades. Different strokes for different folks. Your team represents the filth in football your former Steeler wrote about. I believe he titled it "False Glory." You can blame that on Browns fans all you want but then we'll ask what about SI's casket count for your team? Good luck with that!

- Tom F.

Right now the team that takes more HGH beats them. Last year that was nobody. That's gotta get you warm and fuzzy all over.

In the Olympics, they take away medals for those that cheat. In Pittsburgh, they throw them parades. Different strokes for different folks. Your team represents the filth in football your former Steeler wrote about. I believe he titled it "False Glory." You can blame that on Browns fans all you want but then we'll ask what about SI's casket count for your team? Good luck with that!

- Tom F.

get over the HGH thing. there is no test for it and there is no evidence any steeler has ever taken any. unproven and unsupported accusations make you guys sound small and bitter. not to mention that it's the browns that have two players already PROVEN to have used PED's!!!

but back to the question that i've asked 3 times now and everyone keeps dodging, what could the browns possibly do to beat the reigning World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers?

get over the HGH thing. there is no test for it and there is no evidence any steeler has ever taken any. unproven and unsupported accusations make you guys sound small and bitter. not to mention that it's the browns that have two players already PROVEN to have used PED's!!!

but back to the question that i've asked 3 times now and everyone keeps dodging, what could the browns possibly do to beat the reigning World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers?

We interpret "World Champions" completely different and I prefer it that way.

"False Glory" explained the shame and guilt. Best part? Written by a Steeler that threw away his counterfeit rings. I can't make the truth more powerful than that mainly because I don't have to. I think it's adorable. Did they ever investigate his ending? It looked an awful lot like a Soprano crime scene to me. Did someone get paid off in that whole thing? Geee, there's a surprise!

Last but not least, let's not pretend that twirling a gay yellow snot rag means you actually played 1 single down or impacted 1 outcome. We're just fans like it or not. IMO, it's just more about what you choose to root for between ethics and selling the souls. You prefer a Ben Johnson loaded roster while I prefer the Ben Doin-it-rights. I always thought Verba, Tucker and Alzado were distractions that hindered us more than they helped us. Still think that way.

- Tom F.

We interpret "World Champions" completely different and I prefer it that way.

"False Glory" explained the shame and guilt. Best part? Written by a Steeler that threw away his counterfeit rings. I can't make the truth more powerful than that mainly because I don't have to. I think it's adorable. Did they ever investigate his ending? It looked an awful lot like a Soprano crime scene to me. Did someone get paid off in that whole thing? Geee, there's a surprise!

Last but not least, let's not pretend that twirling a gay yellow snot rag means you actually played 1 single down or impacted 1 outcome. We're just fans like it or not. IMO, it's just more about what you choose to root for between ethics and selling the souls. You prefer a Ben Johnson loaded roster while I prefer the Ben Doin-it-rights. I always thought Verba, Tucker and Alzado were distractions that hindered us more than they helped us. Still think that way.

- Tom F.

Have you ever actually read "False Glory"? If you have please portray the book the way Steve portrays it. If you haven't read the book, READ IT! You attempt to make out "False Glory" means that the Steelers Super Bowls of the 70's are what are the "False Glory". Your claim is "False". Steve's "False" means that many NFL players were bigger, stronger and just flat out better becuase of steroids. They were only that way becuase of steroids. His "Glory" isn't how one team won four Super Bowls. It is how NFL players are looked up to as hereos, when they really aren't.

So when you use Steve's interpretation of his own book, not your own, nearly every one of your arguements falls flat. Again, what rule was broken by any NFL player BEFORE 1987 if they took steroids? How where players supposed to know the dangers of roids when the league didn't fear them enough as to sanction them in any way? What Steelers can be proven to have used roids? (Especially in camparison to which were our teams most important HOF players) As Steve said, roids were widespread throughout the NFL. What fair minded reason could explain why you only choose to discredit the Steeler for roid use? How come you are harder spefically on Steelers for using roids when they were LEGAL then you are on your own CURRENT players using them when they were clearing ILLEGAL and when they CLEARLY know how dangerous roids are for you? I guess you team has sold their souls to steroids......and still suck.

Sliv, you seem to have a real rough time coming to grips with the fact your favorite football team is a shithole organization that has chosen to win at all costs. In that time they've decided to forgo any kind of sportsmanship and ethics, in essence roiding and riding the wave of one sided refereeing for quite a few years. Back when Pitt didn't win for forty years with the likes of Ernie Stautner and John Henry Johnson, at least Steeler fans could hold their heads up high knowing their team had morals.

I'll still take my town, my team, my fans, my colors and my history over that of some sorry asses town with a history of sucking bad the first half of their existence and cheating the second half. On top of that, you have added a hardcore base of bandwagonners to your arsenal that are loathsome. I feel bad for the few real fans in Pitt. Besides that, your best player may be the infamous Ohio Grassman, our version of Bigfoot. Man, that Juice Monkey James dude ain't right. http://www.bigfootencounters.com/creatures/grassman.htm

Sliv, you seem to have a real rough time coming to grips with the fact your favorite football team is a shithole organization that has chosen to win at all costs. In that time they've decided to forgo any kind of sportsmanship and ethics, in essence roiding and riding the wave of one sided refereeing for quite a few years. Back when Pitt didn't win for forty years with the likes of Ernie Stautner and John Henry Johnson, at least Steeler fans could hold their heads up high knowing their team had morals.

I'll still take my town, my team, my fans, my colors and my history over that of some sorry asses town with a history of sucking bad the first half of their existence and cheating the second half. On top of that, you have added a hardcore base of bandwagonners to your arsenal that are loathsome. I feel bad for the few real fans in Pitt. Besides that, your best player may be the infamous Ohio Grassman, our version of Bigfoot. Man, that Juice Monkey James dude ain't right. http://www.bigfootencounters.com/creatures/grassman.htm

I am remaining open to the fact that any or even all your claims could be correct. But, I am not going to believe them just becuase you say them. If you can logically and truthfully answer the questions I have asked, I will beleive every claim you have made about the Steelers steroid use. I am giving you a great oppurtunity to answer simple questions to proof what you say is coreect. I give you that oppurtunity quite often, but once again you don't take advantage. Its obvious the only reason you can't take advantage is becuase there is NO LOGIC or NO TRUTH behind your claim. I will continue to give you the floor to answer my questions; thus forcing me to believe you claims. Although, you will just keep repeating the same claims over and over in hopes that makes them true. I suggest you quit avoiding my questions by repeating the claims you are trying to prove and by throwing out personal attacks. The post I am writing this in response to was a great example of how someone can try to avoid the issue and the questions that come along with it. Why are you avoiding the questions? If your claims are true, then each question is very simple. Its simple: you are avoiding the questions becuase even you know your claims are false. The more you avoid the questions, the more obvious everyone knows you are lying.

Have you ever actually read "False Glory"? If you have please portray the book the way Steve portrays it.

LOL! Let's simplify as necessary If one doesn't understand the 2 words written on the cover of the book - there's no sense in opening it. Somebody's got some serious coping mechanisms controlling their selective memory. It doesn't get any more adorable than that.

Here's an excerpt from the Kirkus Reviews:

"Courson, with the deft aid of editor and columnist Schreiber, makes a strong argument that the NFL rewards the bigger, stronger, faster athlete--regardless of how he got that way. He singles out his former coach at Pittsburgh, Chuck Noll, for turning ``a blind eye to the situation.'' Noll's testimony before a 1989 Senate committee, Courson writes, was ``thoughtless and hypocritical.''

Very interesting! De Nile isn't just a river in the middle east.

I don't think I've used the word legal or law that Sivler likes hiding behind: but I think I'll get to that here. I've used right and wrong alot as well as ethics and selling souls. That said, Sivler you act like you have proof you could buy dianabol at CVS right next to where they were selling vitamin C tablets with other over the counter sales back in the 70s. Nor was it nearly as easy as purchasing a 6 pack of beer. Not at all the case. Sorry!

There's a reason Sly Stallone was going to Mexico to purchase his goodies when they weren't necessarily "illegal" to consume in the US; however they weren't exactly "Legal" to purchase without a doctor's prescription here making the trip to Mexico absolutley necessary. Along the same line, we have a pretty big gap between football players seeking a Lombardi Trophy and the medical/clinical intended use of dianabol. Ready for it's medical use/purpose? There is none and you can research that all you want. Take as long as you need.

Last I knew, possessing a drug that you require a prescription for without having a prescription for it - is illegal. So HOW do we leapfrog purchase to ingestion in keeping it all legal Einstein? Don't confuse that with Pete Rozelle's learning curve about all the Jerry Garcia's in the Pittsburgh Lockerroom sticking each other with IV needles and drugs in the 70s. You keep ignorantly defaulting to "if the NFL didn't have rules against steroids and they weren't breaking any laws - what's the foul?" The fact that they felt compelled and USED it to gain the edge they lacked prior to usage - breaks the ethical code of right and wrong. Like Sly Stallone, if they weren't living in Mexico where they purchased something they couldn't purchase in THIS country without a legit doctor prescription - guess what? It's wrong which is why it's practice and usage remained top secret. Do you need pictures to understand this all?

More recently, your Rooneys recently hired a doctor that handed out HGH like it was Pez in some little Snoopy dispenser. More ethics concealed and swept under the rug right?

If there's no shame at all in the widespread Steeler steroids abuses in the 70s - why was Courson the only one with grapefruits to fess up? What's with all the reluctance? Unfortunately, there's a reason SI chose the Pittsburgh Stee-roids for their casket count. I feel worse for their families and kids left behind than most of the Pittsburgh Tinheads in this conversation.

- Tom F.

LOL! Let's simplify as necessary If one doesn't understand the 2 words written on the cover of the book - there's no sense in opening it. Somebody's got some serious coping mechanisms controlling their selective memory. It doesn't get any more adorable than that.

Here's an excerpt from the Kirkus Reviews:

"Courson, with the deft aid of editor and columnist Schreiber, makes a strong argument that the NFL rewards the bigger, stronger, faster athlete--regardless of how he got that way. He singles out his former coach at Pittsburgh, Chuck Noll, for turning ``a blind eye to the situation.'' Noll's testimony before a 1989 Senate committee, Courson writes, was ``thoughtless and hypocritical.''

Very interesting! De Nile isn't just a river in the middle east.

- Tom F.

You accuse me of using "selective memory" but that's exactly what you are doing. What you portrayed in your post was not what Courson portrayed through the majority of his book. It wasn't about bashing the Steelers for steroid use. It was about the wide spread steroid use throughout the NFL. You guys are attempting to take small pieces of the book and claim the who book was that way. That would be incorrect. Being a Steeler, he had an inside perspective so he is able to get very specific. But that isn't what is in the majority of the book and is not the point he is trying to prove. I was just pointing that out becuase I didn't want some of you guys continually misrepresenting his book.

You accuse me of using "selective memory" but that's exactly what you are doing. What you portrayed in your post was not what Courson portrayed through the majority of his book. It wasn't about bashing the Steelers for steroid use. It was about the wide spread steroid use throughout the NFL. You guys are attempting to take small pieces of the book and claim the who book was that way. That would be incorrect. Being a Steeler, he had an inside perspective so he is able to get very specific. But that isn't what is in the majority of the book and is not the point he is trying to prove. I was just pointing that out becuase I didn't want some of you guys continually misrepresenting his book.

Siv,

Have you read ANY of his comments about his disappointment in teammates that refused to fess up BEFORE and AFTER the book came out? Guys he stuck that stuck him as well? I've heard him say in an interview that the reason he wrote the book was because he felt deeply shamed when he read about young kids in junior high school using roids because they wanted to win at all costs like their heroes playing for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He wanted to MAKE himself accountable and explain they weren't good role models and he no longer wore the rings to symbolize that. I've heard him speak about the purpose of the book so I clearly understand the reason for it.

Were there guys like Lyle Alzado and John Matuzak out there. Absolutely, but what I gathered from Courson's info is that no teams were as extensive at using in the 70s as the Steelers. He singled Noll out and I think we know WHY he did such a thing. SOMEBODY in a position like Noll's or above him should have ended it all but it would have made winning come to an abrupt end, which would have changed business considerably. Maybe the Steelers didn't START the roids per say but when people added 2 + 2 and learned they had the most guys experimenting with the roids. The results produced the bottom line at warped speed just like it did for the Russians at the Olympics. If you read Death in the Lockerroom, you're gonna see the parallels of winning but you're also going to see the parallels of death and disability that came with it.

I'd LOVE to see the NFL update testing because it CAN with all the money it makes. That means becoming current enough to detect HGH and testing everyone.

- Tom F.

Siv,

Have you read ANY of his comments about his disappointment in teammates that refused to fess up BEFORE and AFTER the book came out? Guys he stuck that stuck him as well? I've heard him say in an interview that the reason he wrote the book was because he felt deeply shamed when he read about young kids in junior high school using roids because they wanted to win at all costs like their heroes playing for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He wanted to MAKE himself accountable and explain they weren't good role models and he no longer wore the rings to symbolize that. I've heard him speak about the purpose of the book so I clearly understand the reason for it.

Were there guys like Lyle Alzado and John Matuzak out there. Absolutely, but what I gathered from Courson's info is that no teams were as extensive at using in the 70s as the Steelers. He singled Noll out and I think we know WHY he did such a thing. SOMEBODY in a position like Noll's or above him should have ended it all but it would have made winning come to an abrupt end, which would have changed business considerably. Maybe the Steelers didn't START the roids per say but when people added 2 + 2 and learned they had the most guys experimenting with the roids. The results produced the bottom line at warped speed just like it did for the Russians at the Olympics. If you read Death in the Lockerroom, you're gonna see the parallels of winning but you're also going to see the parallels of death and disability that came with it.

I'd LOVE to see the NFL update testing because it CAN with all the money it makes. That means becoming current enough to detect HGH and testing everyone.

- Tom F.

What you said is correct, but once again you are just limited the scope to the Steelers. He didn't write the book to expose just what went on in just the Steelers locker room. He was exposing what went on in every locker room. Now, he had specific details when it came to the Steeler becuase he was apart of our locker room. He didn't give specific examples concerning team such as the Cowboys and Vikings becuase wasn't apart of those locker rooms. I agree with what you said above, just remeber Steve wrote the book with a scope of the entire NFL, not just the Steelers.

nevermind, i already know the strategy they intend on using to beat the steelers. they'll take a page from this message board's book and continually whine on-field about crap that happened 30+ yrs ago (even though it wasn't illegal and i've seen ZERO evidence that the browns of the time didn't use roids) and baseless accusations about how our team is on HGH untill they drive our players to commit suicide.

devious and effective.

nevermind, i already know the strategy they intend on using to beat the steelers. they'll take a page from this message board's book and continually whine on-field about crap that happened 30+ yrs ago (even though it wasn't illegal and i've seen ZERO evidence that the browns of the time didn't use roids) and baseless accusations about how our team is on HGH untill they drive our players to commit suicide.

devious and effective.

The ONLY whining I see are Steeler fans that don't want their 70s team viewed like a bunch of Barry Bonds, Ben Johnsons, Mark McGwires and Sammy Sosas. Also, the notion of the excessive HGH purchases for clinical practices at the Steelers' facility wasn't written by a Browns' fan in here. That said, the question what ever happened to the investigation about that HGH doctor in Pittsburgh was written by me. And isn't it funny he's nowhere to be found today? Gee, there's a surprise.

Like the Steeler wrote - "False Glory."

- Tom F.

The ONLY whining I see are Steeler fans that don't want their 70s team viewed like a bunch of Barry Bonds, Ben Johnsons, Mark McGwires and Sammy Sosas. Also, the notion of the excessive HGH purchases for clinical practices at the Steelers' facility wasn't written by a Browns' fan in here. That said, the question what ever happened to the investigation about that HGH doctor in Pittsburgh was written by me. And isn't it funny he's nowhere to be found today? Gee, there's a surprise.

Like the Steeler wrote - "False Glory."

- Tom F.

great, i'll even take your word for it on all you've said. as i stated, this thread isn't "why didn't we beat the Steelers of the 70's" or even "pittsburgh is so good because they all take HGH"..............it's "beating pittsburgh for the 09 season".

so even if HGH has replaced water in the municipalities water source, how will u beat us?

by outcoaching, outplaying, and outthinking you.....

now that your question is answered, again, STFU.....

like in years past, huh?

HAHAHAHA!!!

come on man, u can't say something THAT funny without a warning! i almost peed myself laughing!

outcoached? by someone who was just fired for their poor coaching abilities? hey the jet's sloppy seconds might be good enough for the browns, but i definately wouldn't lay my hopes on Mangini's stellar coaching abilities.

out playing us? nope, not with zero run game, zero passing game, a ongoing QB battle, new coaches, new coaching philosophies and a perenially underproducing defense.

you're offense donsen't match up to our defense........well, lets be frank......it's not even in the same league as our D.

you're D can't contain our offense, both FWP and Ben toast you guys everytime they see your team.

out thinking us? yeah, that's the one that will get the browns over the hump.

keep dreaming browns fans.............at least it's amusing. :lol:

like in years past, huh?

those are your words..... dont you even understand your own question, eh genius?

i'm not one to mind differing opinions, but you dont seem smart enough to follow the bouncing ball. you make a bunch of conjecture-based assumptions which turn out to be nothing but opinion, then use it as "ammo" in your apparent 'dismantling' of my post....all after asking a simple question of how.

what you missed, is simply that those items i posted are how any team beats another.....ask a stupid question, get a comparable answer, you xxxxing twit.

now, you may continue you rant about how your shit doesn't stink.

Archived