THE BROWNS BOARD

BEATING PITTSPILE

Riffer X

like in years past, huh?

HAHAHAHA!!!

come on man, u can't say something THAT funny without a warning! i almost peed myself laughing!

outcoached? by someone who was just fired for their poor coaching abilities? hey the jet's sloppy seconds might be good enough for the browns, but i definately wouldn't lay my hopes on Mangini's stellar coaching abilities.

out playing us? nope, not with zero run game, zero passing game, a ongoing QB battle, new coaches, new coaching philosophies and a perenially underproducing defense.

you're offense donsen't match up to our defense........well, lets be frank......it's not even in the same league as our D.

you're D can't contain our offense, both FWP and Ben toast you guys everytime they see your team.

out thinking us? yeah, that's the one that will get the browns over the hump.

keep dreaming browns fans.............at least it's amusing. :lol:

Sigh . . . another backwards zhuweetS fan.

Did yinz' mom tell yinz that being backwards on purpose was clever?

If she did, she needs more hepp than you do.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so even if HGH has replaced water in the municipalities water source, how will u beat us?

The Browns will show up - that's how.

You've prolly never worn a jockstrap in your life and you're suddenly using the word "us" like you've actually had an ounce of relevance in all this.

- Tom F.

The Browns will show up - that's how.

You've prolly never worn a jockstrap in your life and you're suddenly using the word "us" like you've actually had an ounce of relevance in all this.

- Tom F.

well we're already used to the browns "showing up".

and then "stinking it up" and handing us to "gimmies" a year.

why didn't you just respond with "cause we will"? expand a little maybe.......do you think your offense will be so much improved than you can move it on our D? or do you think your D will finally be able to contain Ben or FWP? or are you guys relying on cribbs to just return 3TDs on us and hope special team will see your team through?

cause all i see so far are a bunch of bitter fans that know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they WILL NOT see their team beat the reigning World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers. at least not next year and most likely not for years to come.

i also used the word "you" meaning your team the browns...........get over it. maybe talk some football and not conspiracy theories?

Well I suppose the best way to beat the Roidsburgh Cheaters would be to hijack the Roid shipment before it can reach the confluence of hell and to replace the Rooneyferees with honest zebras.

If you do that, then just showing up ought to be quite enough.

Doug

Archived