THE BROWNS BOARD

Attorney General to Classify Pro-Life, Pro-Gun Americans as Terrorists

Mr. T

Attorney General to Classify Pro-Life, Pro-Gun Americans as Terrorists

An amendment to a bill swiftly moving through the US Congress will allow the Obama Administration's Attorney General to classify Americans as domestic terrorists if they are pro-life, pro-gun and anti-big government.

Impeached Florida judge -- now a Democrat Party member of the House of Representatives -- Rep. Alcee Hastings introduced what some claim is a disturbing piece of legislation. Hasting's amendment calls for the Attorney General to have discretion over who is called a terrorist and what groups will be treated as terrorist groups.

"This is arguably one of the worst pieces of legislation to come down the pike in a long, long time. In essence Attorney General Eric Holder -- a Bill Clinton retread -- will have the discretion to label Americans terrorists. Hastings is a dangerous man and should be forced to resign from congress. He's also proposed the creation of "emergency camps" that are nothing more than prisons," warns political strategist Mike Baker.

"This amendment is part and parcel of the trend in this country to suppress dissent by patriots by calling them domestic terrorists," he added.

Full Article here!

And wasn't george Washington labeled a terrorist?

Obama = Chavez = Zelaya = Castro = Mao = Marx = Lenin = Stalin = disaster

This is so outrageous it can't possibly be true.

But Holder is a crackpot, as is Obama.

Do you two (cal/T) even read these lame News With Views "articles" before you cut and paste them?

The bill apparently discusses "extremists," people who carry out acts of terrorism, not everyone with licensed handguns.

No wonder you two always get all riled up...you get misled by your crappy sources' overexaggerated headlines and comment upon that only.

And some crack heads refuse to believe that law enforcement profiles people.

I'm f-ing debating with someone who doesn't even know how to carry a simple conversation...

I'll ask again: How exactly is T making me look "silly," cal? Please explain......

You are pretty immature for a senior citizen.

So what.

Their those who will call a 911 whenever they see young kids playing army or cowboys and indians using plastic guns. Then you have those people who believe that only the police or armed forces should be allowed to have weapons. And these people wont recognize the bill of rights let alone recognize that police allready profile different individuals just by what type of car they are driving.

So tell me what is wrong with this amendment?

Or do you feel we should allow laws like this to go on the books so we can have one Giant nanny state.

Well, T, there are a few libs around here, who want to be

dominant nannies of the board.

But, they are ninnies instead.

It's what libs do - try to dominate - and manipulate rules any which way til they get their wish.

cal, anytime you want to add something constructive, be my guest.

at least in the past you had something to say.....all your doing now is whining and throwing stones......

in any event, the FBI has already had this in place for years now......which was adopted under the past regime. why no outrage then?

Archived