THE BROWNS BOARD

President Elect Obama planning now for his reelection

osusev

Obama and his organization is as forward planning as could possibly exist. I gaurantee after the celebration even before he takes office they start mapping out what they plan to do over the next 2.5 years in order to be reelected for a second term.

I misted up a bit last night during his speech not because of the content, (which was powerful) but because of our countries ability to reivent ourselves and the MAJOR corner we have turned. We have a self made minority who has accomplished getting elected to the most powerful post in the world. I know the world is celebrating and hope has been rekindled here and abroad.

By electing him last night already we have gained a little of our reputation for being a bastion of hope and accomplishment.

I am also relieved that Palin and her husband will be sent back to Alaska and the adds will finally stop.

Obama and his organization is as forward planning as could possibly exist. I gaurantee after the celebration even before he takes office they start mapping out what they plan to do over the next 2.5 years in order to be reelected for a second term.

Wasnt this discussed as the major downfall of the last couple administrations? Maybe he should try governing for a little while.

Archived