THE BROWNS BOARD

Brady Quinn interview - Sports Brothers

OconRecon

Picked this up on Twitter...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

From this past holiday weekend. Didn't see it posted anywhere else, unless it is buried deep in a thread.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

From this past holiday weekend. Didn't see it posted anywhere else, unless it is buried deep in a thread.

Great find Ocon really appreciate it. Thanx

I love his response to the question on if the Browns can compete. "this is the NFL, there's talent everywhere". How far away is a 1-15 team to an 11-5 team? Not very far as displayed by the Dolphins, just change the coaching staff and add one or two veterans. Sounds very similar to this team, at least I hope it is.

He's all football all the time... maybe we can start the MVP chant for another Cleveland player this year

Talk about high expectations. I also think he will be the starter but lets see if he can do better than DA before we even mention MVP chants. Remember, in a very similar situation at basically the same time in their careers DA went 10 - 5 with very impressive passing numbers.

I think what you should want from BQ this year is to show that he can adjust to the defenses as the defenses adjust to him. Not to have his play regress. Don't put the pressure on that he will be a MVP candidate. I can almost promise you will disappointed.

Cleveland has a favorable schedule and I am hoping for a 10 win season and not missing the playoffs.

And for all those people that think that Lum will disappear when BQ is the QB. I have to say that I think you are so dead wrong. He is going to be on after every not great performance that BQ puts on. He is going to point out every missed opportunity and bad pass that BQ makes. Hopefully he does it in a intelligent way, but I think I expect to much.

He is to a great season and season that The Browns get to see if they have a QB or if they need to draft one in next years deep QB draft.

On the comment about BQ not playing Madden football. Dug this up just because I thought it was kind of funny.

Former Notre Dame quarterback and potential No. 1 overall draft pick Brady Quinn is spending the night before the start of his professional career doing what he loves the most: hanging with family and friends and playing EA Sports’ Madden NFL 07 on Xbox 360.

This is from http://www.xboxsolution.com/2007/04/26/cha...n-in-madden-07/

Just more proff that everybody in the organization tries to say the right thing.

On the comment about BQ not playing Madden football. Dug this up just because I thought it was kind of funny.

Former Notre Dame quarterback and potential No. 1 overall draft pick Brady Quinn is spending the night before the start of his professional career doing what he loves the most: hanging with family and friends and playing EA Sports’ Madden NFL 07 on Xbox 360.

This is from http://www.xboxsolution.com/2007/04/26/cha...n-in-madden-07/

Just more proff that everybody in the organization tries to say the right thing.

That or while he was playing 07 he realized what a rip off the Madden Franchise has become and he has since gave up on it. Kinda like me.

That kid's a stud!

- Tom F.

To be fair he did say he doesn't have time for video games anymore because he has so much film to watch and a lot on his plate. ::cough-bull$shit-cough::

BQ had to at least check himself out as the starter on madden and determine/whine to himself that his stats are not as good as he actually is..lol you cant blame the kid for not cutting against the grain same for DA and everyone else mangini strikes me as a coach who would start the compliant player over the better player just to make a point and i think DA and BQ have a far better working relationship then many believe and both want the same thing that being to help this club get winning again...

I also think mangini is tough but more easy going than many of us first though regardless of what some beat writers think of him right now mangini will prove he is the real deal and just like bq or da would say this team has some good talent it just needs a great coach to help bring it all together..if these guys can gel in a timely fashion the browns may shock the nation if not we will get better by midseason and pull out a 7-9 8-8 or 9-7 season regardless and beset for 2010...;)

With the depth and tudoring this club will have on paper even some injuries shouldnt dash this teams season like it has in the past..this appears to be good management on mankoks behalf and absolutely crucial to any success imho...;)

Like what BQ had to say about Mangini being a smart football guy and a good teacher. Takes a good student of the game to recognize that. If there's anything he showed at ND, it's that he can pick up a pro system in no time flat. Can't wait to see him tear it up this year. I predict EA's Madden is going to have to boost his stats mid season as they release their updated rosters.

Archived