THE BROWNS BOARD

Black mob attack on Akron, OH family

calfoxwc

These hunters I know, went hunting down in Georgia and saw Bigfoot. I believe them. I believe everything I hear because I am scarred. And I am scarred because if I don't believe in Bigfoot, he is going to use his big feet, stomp down my door and kill me....

K

K translation:

"One time, like, in band camp, I got poison ivy on my butt...."

I knew your unimaginative, lame brain, would come back with something from American Pie. Really American Pie, really? Are you sure you aren't 11 years old?

Ali? As in Muhammad Ali???

I would have loved to have seen what you were doing in the nine minutes between posts here. I mean, what made you come back for post #2? I NEED to understand the Psychology of it all...

Were you...

Collecting your thoughts?

Shooting guns?

Jager shots?

Beating up a fag/black/Mexican/Jew/A-Rab?

Eating a bologna sandwich?

Beating your wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend?

Ordering a Large Pizza Hut Meat Lovers Pan Pizza?

Checking your Myspace messages?

Tweeting about how you were about to go to the gym?

Calling your mom?

Feeding your cats?

Transferring the laundry from the washer to the dryer?

Watching Golden Girls on Lifetime?

Practicing your Spanish?

Watching a University of Phoenix online lecture?

Masturbating to an online semi-nude photo of Corey Feldman?

Someone needs to make a short film depicting what angry dudes do in between hateful/angry forum posts. I'd see this film on opening night.

Dude, I'd still rail Rue McClanahan. Leave them out of this.

I knew your unimaginative, lame brain, would come back with something from American Pie. Really American Pie, really? Are you sure you aren't 11 years old? K

NoKlueczar translation:

"I'm angry that the only thing Cal remembers from the movie "American Pie" was the band camp thing and that he used it

to make me look like I am 11 years old, with an unimaginative, lame brain, so the only thing I could come back with,

is a reply that was a whole lot lamer, and I just wet my pants, just like the time I was in band camp."

I knew your unimaginative, lame brain, would come back with something from American Pie. Really American Pie, really? Are you sure you aren't 11 years old? K

NoKlueczar translation:

"I'm angry that the only thing Cal remembers from the movie "American Pie" was the band camp thing and that he used it

to make me look like I am 11 years old, with an unimaginative, lame brain, so the only thing I could come back with,

is a reply that was a whole lot lamer, and I just wet my pants, just like the time I was in band camp."

Dude that makes no sense. Please stop.

I ask this question with all due respect: what is wrong with you?

To be honest, I have given up on there being a harmonious solution, so I have chosen my side.

I don't know how old you are...lets say 30 for the sake of this discussion..I suspect in 25 years you are going to become tired of it as well and will eventually choose a side.

I think living in the south also has a big effect on your outlook as well.

Black people make up 10% of the population. So when you have a segment of that 10% that acts completely uncivilized and treats others as less than them, and believes the laws of the land don't apply to them and because of the color of their skin that they are somehow "due" more things than others, it amplifies the perception of said 10% of those people.

Anybody watch the show Tosh.O? It comes on comedy central and he had a great skit last night called "Is it Racist?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWn6IZDCwNM...player_embedded

Check it out.

To quote the Beastie Boys in the song Gratitude off Check Your Head (my top 25 albums of all time),

"Good times gone but you feed it

Hate's grown strong you feel you need it

Just one thing do you know

What you think that the world owes you..."

I don't think they listen to the Beastie Boys.

I was cleaning my guns. I dont live on this site that has no meaning what so ever, Its kinda funny that I get on here and get a good laugh at some of you guys because you quote me. I dont let myself get mad about some of the stupid things said on this board because when I turn off my computer all of you just go away.

That isnt what I would call angry. Every so often I like to get idiots mad or let them think they get me mad. Its the kid in me. Your not going to find a group of people that all agree on the same politics so its pointless to get mad here. But thanks for your time reading what I wrote but now I owe somebody $20 because he said you could read and I didnt think you were that smart. :lol:

To be honest, I have given up on there being a harmonious solution, so I have chosen my side.

I don't know how old you are...lets say 30 for the sake of this discussion..I suspect in 25 years you are going to become tired of it as well and will eventually choose a side.

Doubtful.

My folks are roughly your age (I'm guessing) and live in the south (NC) and do not share your world view at all. Not sure why I ever would, either...but OK.

Guest BillyJack
I was cleaning my guns. I dont live on this site that has no meaning what so ever, Its kinda funny that I get on here and get a good laugh at some of you guys because you quote me. I dont let myself get mad about some of the stupid things said on this board because when I turn off my computer all of you just go away.

Kind of like a good pump and dump!

If mz the pussy's parents choose your side, will you let them into your country club? Or is that still not kosher?

LOL....ok...choosing sides wasn't a good way to put it...bottom line is i don't dislike any people simply because they are members of a various group...be it race, religion, club, or group.

It's the actions taken by those groups I might not like.

I just don't think we can become as homogeneous a society as some would like.

I chalk it up to human nature.

Archived