THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Thomas comeback???

Kvoethe

7 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

He tweeted..

I got one game left in me, just gotta wait for the right moment.

Woo

He'll be  an "honorary captain ". There's no way Joe wants  to work  out like crazy and bulk  back  up to actually  play  in a game. :)

God I wish. You can tell that it absolutely KILLS him to see our team have a QB and not be on the field. I literally had tears in my eyes when he went down. But no, Joe can't come back. He can't gain 40 pounds of muscle/bulk. I wish he could! 

52 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

God I wish. You can tell that it absolutely KILLS him to see our team have a QB and not be on the field. I literally had tears in my eyes when he went down. But no, Joe can't come back. He can't gain 40 pounds of muscle/bulk. I wish he could! 

I am going to venture a guess he could gain it the same way he did years ago :)  

49 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

I am going to venture a guess he could gain it the same way he did years ago :)  

Sure he could, but he was already bigger at that point. He could get back some of it, but it would take time and the quicker he did it the more unhealthy.

He was 312 lb. Over a year ago he was down 50 lbs. Probably an extra 30+ more since. And going into Wisconsin he was 270. 

no bigger JT fan than myself..i see the guy on tv, and his worst day flashes at me, instead of all his best days, still..it's 10-22-17,  it's week 7, . were 0-6, the titans are 3-3.. the unthinkable happens with 5:44 left in the 3rd. 1st & 10 from Tenn. 27, Duke runs over LG for +3. Nobody can focus the next 2 snaps, so Gonzo kicks a 47 yard FG to tie game at 6-6..*6-6* with Kizer leaving game so Kessler gets mop up duties..:ph34r:..JT never had a bad word to say about Hue-less, Kizer nor Kessler, nor JM. Not even the organization..not one peep..it still blows my mind..Gonzo goes on to hit a 54 yarder to send game to OT, tied at 9-9..we go on to lose the game in OT 12-9 to Tennessee..We all know, what we look like now, compared to then.. But what has Tennessee really done to stop Baker & us now? In 2017, Henry had 13 carries 13 yards. Mariota passed for 200 hundred yards, 63 going to D.Walker on 10 targets.. There is a sign on the ring that say 10,363 snaps....Go win a game for that guy Sunday..he's earned at least this won ..#73..  Btw,, Joe blames his knees & back injuries still bother him just jogging. the new injury, just added to it ...he won't be coming back to play football..but he's getting that Gold Jacket for when he did play..book that  

• Upvote 1

On 9/4/2019 at 8:24 PM, Gorka said:

thomas.jpg

The most drastic transformation has to be ex stealer Alan Faneca. Now a skin and bones marathon runner.

https://thesportsdrop.com/articles/former-nfl-players-who-lost-a-ton-of-weight-since-retiring/

“You just don’t eat until you feel like you’re gonna throw up at every meal and all of a sudden the weight falls right off.”