THE BROWNS BOARD

Arab Christians Attacked by Muslim Mob- In Michigan

Mr. T

Arab Christians Attacked by Muslim Mob- In Michigan

Posted in Islamic Expansionism by Rob Taylor on July 8th, 2009

The most disturbing part of this video is that when you watch it through you’ll see that the security forces for the Arab (not Muslim but Arab) festival used a group of young thugs to cause a disturbance that was their excuse to assault the Christians. As Jihad Watch says, “This is the United States?”

Wow. That's disturbing. The local police should have gone back with them and observed what was going on.

If it happened again, arrests should be made.

Yes, this is America.

I wonder what happened when they took it to court?

And while Kosar is busy blaming it on Obama for walking on water, I would say he didn't even watch the video he was to busy playing the hack!

Good question where is protection for freedom of speech?

If this would've been the other way around the man with the camera was a muslim being smacked around by christians the christians would be charged with hate crimes.

Guest Aloysius

That women wearing tight jeans, short sleeves, and a baseball cap is the new face of Sharia in America.

Allah help us all.

And while Kosar is busy blaming it on Obama for walking on water, I would say he didn't even watch the video he was to busy playing the hack!

Good question where is protection for freedom of speech?

If this would've been the other way around the man with the camera was a muslim being smacked around by christians the christians would be charged with hate crimes.

Your right T, that was Retarded, my bad.

I watched this, dude my hands are shaking I am so pissed at this video. WTF. Those f'cks are in the wrong country.

Your right T, that was Retarded, my bad.

I watched this, dude my hands are shaking I am so pissed at this video. WTF. Those f'cks are in the wrong country.

Its cool! :)

These security guards need to remember that America represents the land that stands for Freedom of Religion.

The same laws that protect them also protect others.

Archived