THE BROWNS BOARD

Michigan lol

• 2 weeks later...

As quoted from ESPN

Harbaugh is now 4-11 versus teams ranked in the top 15 at game time. He is 14-11 away from the Big House. He is 5-11 away from home against winning teams. Everything about that screams mediocrity -- not a team on the cusp of something bigger.

How does he still have his job?

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

As quoted from ESPN

Harbaugh is now 4-11 versus teams ranked in the top 15 at game time. He is 14-11 away from the Big House. He is 5-11 away from home against winning teams. Everything about that screams mediocrity -- not a team on the cusp of something bigger.

And he's one of the highest paid coaches in all of football professional or college.

I thought he might be the missing piece of the puzzle for Michigan football, now I wonder. Better coaches have been fired for less.

24 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

And he's one of the highest paid coaches in all of football professional or college.

I thought he might be the missing piece of the puzzle for Michigan football, now I wonder. Better coaches have been fired for less.

At this point, not sure Nick Saban could save them

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Compromising pics of the AD??

Wonder the same myself...

Thought Patterson under HarHar might flourish, but no so much. He was benched yesterday.

23 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Compromising pics of the AD??

Wonder the same myself...

Thought Patterson under HarHar might flourish, but no so much. He was benched yesterday.

Right. I have always thought that among the other pieces Michigan needed a "Ohio State like" quarterback to get them over the top and that Patterson was the guy.

We will see as this season moves along what happens.  Want ad time?  "WANTED: A COACH THAT CAN 1. WIN A BIG GAME. 2 BEAT RIVAL OHIO STATE  3. LOOKS GOOD IN BLUE AND MUSTARD YELLOW"

OH BTW remember why EBRUCE and JCOOP got canned at OSU?  They couldn't do 1. and 2. above despite decent winning percentages. Oh the BUCKEYES got Tressel and Meyer and some rings.  :D