THE BROWNS BOARD

Stallworth released early today for good behavior

82OZZIE82

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone, I think I might have figured out the DL on this whole thing.

It was a suicide. The guy probably was sick of his life and ran out in front of Donte's car, but since Donte was over the limit, he HAD to get some sort of sentence, It probably never came out in the media due to sensitivity towards the family. Word is there is a full video tape of the incident, and word is the guy darted right in front of Donte's car after stopping his crossing. It explains everything. Donte's monetary contribution was a charity most likely.

You never know guys, this could very well be the truth, there is a video theyre not releasing, and the judge saw it!

Neb, you are assuming the guy actually saw him.

If he didn't see him, then 'a normal person' would step in front of the car.

If he saw him, it's likely he panicked and ran in front of him trying to get away from the car it happens all the time. Think about when two people meet in the hallway traveling in opposite directions and they play the passing game where one goes left and the other goes right, and they repeat that several times.

I've seen guys crash on a racetrack, and run ACROSS the thing (taking the longest route to safety) - it's part of panicking.

Stallworth was still legally intoxicated and at .12 your reactions ARE slowed down. I have no idea of the cumulative effects of weed and alcohol. Weed generally does not impair driving ability, but it might amplify the effect of alcohol.

Anyway, Stallworth had time to slam on his brakes and didn't. Even if he still would have hit the guy, he would have hit him at a slower speed; it's possible the guy would be injured but not dead.

We'll never know if the victim saw him or not because Stallworth ran him over while drunk and without ever touching his brakes and killed the guy.

In either case, Stallworth had a responsibility to TRY to avoid the collision. Sure the pedestrian was in error for jaywalking, but Stallworth takes most of the blame because he was drunk and didn't even try to avoid the crash.

Talk about me assuming. Dude your arguments are one big mass of assumptions. You have no clue what Stallworth was doing, whether he was braking at all, etc. True, Reyes may not have seen him but Stallworth is to blame for that? There's a reason he flashed his lights and honked. Again, most people driving are going to assume that the pedestrian is smart enough not to walk into their path. Again, I said most, not all. Also, it really doesn't take that long to flash brights and honk your horn, so its really hard to say what the distance was between them when Donte did that, but I know you will assume he had time to stop since he had time to do that.

As for responsibility to avoid the collision, doesn't Reyes share in some of that responsibility since he was crossing a busy multi-lane road while NOT in a crosswalk? Shouldn't Reyes be responsible to be looking out for traffic since he did not have the protection afforded by the crosswalk and legal crossing signals?

So if somebody is jaywalking then its ok to just flash your lights at them and then run them over. That makes perfect sense. Tell me that you have never crossed the road when you should not have and compare it to your "lucky drunk drivers". He killed a man. I hate the fact that I am in the army working and defending a crappy ass government that lets people like stallworth get off as light as he is, regardless of how many passes he cathces or drops. I don't care what he has done for any team in the nfl. he should be locked up not on house arrest....just my opinion

That's not what I said. And unless you were there, or have first hand conversation with one of the witnesses, you don't know how much time he actually had to stop or try to.

He could have seen the guy coming from two lanes away, flashed his lights, and then... whoops, realized the guy didn't see his lights and then didn't have time to stop when the guy essentially jumped right in front of him.

It is an accident that could have happened to anyone. Not just a football player.

You guys are making him out to be an evil person, and he's not. Shit happened, and unfortunately for him, he made the mistake of being intoxicated above state law limits, and now he's paying the consequences that the state determined was appropriate.

I agree 100 percent. Locked up for several years at least. Don't give me the bullshit that the pedestrian was at fault. If he had time to flash his lights he had time to slam on the brakes. The alcohol/weed slowed his reflexes down. End of story. Lets let this horse RIP.

guys, flashing his lights doesn't mean the guy was actually in the lane in front of him. If that were the case, my guess is that by the time he got to the guy, the guy would have been either on the other side of the road or out of his lane at least.

My guess is, he saw the guy start to cross the road from 2 or 3 lanes to the right, Stallworth was in the furthest left lane, and flashed his lights to warn the guy that there was a car moving at 50mph in that lane. Thought he'd warned the guy, and then last second when it was too late, the guy actually stepped into Stallworth's lane.

Stallworth had reportedly whipped into that lane to try and beat the light. So not only was the guy not in a cross walk, but he was trying to cross before the light had turned red. Stupid pedestrian. So if he'd slowed down (smart move, but he chose not to slow down) to make sure they guy saw his warning, then he might have been able to break in time. But he'd have missed the light too. I'd have slowed down. 2 minutes wouldn't have mattered one way or another.

But when you are in a split-second decision situation like that, the decisions you make are not always the right ones. He probably assumed the guy had noticed him coming after he flashed his lights... and them BAM! he literally stepped in to Stallworth's grill.

So lets not make assumptions when we don't really know what happened here eh?

Most normal people don't drive drunk/stoned and get 26 days in jail for vehicular manslaughter. Quit defending the drunk. You guys make me sick.

We aren't defending his drunk driving asshat!

We are telling you that mitigating circumstances indicate that if Stallworth had not had alcohol in his system, he would not have been charged with diddly. Pedestrians step in front of moving vehicles all the time... and it is THE PEDESTRIANS fault.

Get off your high horse!

Talk about me assuming. Dude your arguments are one big mass of assumptions. You have no clue what Stallworth was doing, whether he was braking at all, etc.

Yeah I do have a 'clue' what Stallworth was doing. Stallworth's statement to the police indicates he did nothing other than flash his lights and honk. The police report also makes no mention of an attempt to swerve, nor Stallworth attempting to brake. In fact, he made NO attempt to avoid hitting a pedestrian.

There is no assumption on my part (in regards to Stallworth's actions). I posted links to the police report and the arrest warrant in the other long Stallworth thread.

True, Reyes may not have seen him but Stallworth is to blame for that? There's a reason he flashed his lights and honked. Again, most people driving are going to assume that the pedestrian is smart enough not to walk into their path. Again, I said most, not all. Also, it really doesn't take that long to flash brights and honk your horn, so its really hard to say what the distance was between them when Donte did that, but I know you will assume he had time to stop since he had time to do that.

As for responsibility to avoid the collision, doesn't Reyes share in some of that responsibility since he was crossing a busy multi-lane road while NOT in a crosswalk? Shouldn't Reyes be responsible to be looking out for traffic since he did not have the protection afforded by the crosswalk and legal crossing signals?

Did I say Reyes had no responsibility? I don't think so. But as the driver of a vehicle that WILL seriously injure or KILL a pedestrian, YOU have responsibility to do more than warn them you are coming through no matter what. It's one thing when a guy literally jumps in front of your car, but Reyes didn't JUMP in front of the car from nowhere.

I didn't write that Stallworth had time to stop, but he COULD have slowed down - that may or may not have made the difference. First reaction in a PANIC situation is NOT to flash your lights and honk your horn. The natural reaction is to slam on the brakes and/or swerve, and your PANIC reaction will ALWAYS be faster than any action that isn't natural unless you are trained to take a different action. Stallworth didn't brake until AFTER he ran the guy down.

Again, Stallworth didn't hit this guy while he was sober. He was drunk, and apparently had been smoking weed as well. AND he was tired, working on 3 (or fewer) hours of sleep. It is scientific fact that alcohol impairs judgement and slows down your reactions at .12. Additionally, driving on very little sleep is nearly as bad as being intoxicated.

At the end of the day, this guy is dead primarily because Donte made a couple of really bad choices. Maybe Donte wouldn't have been charged had he been sober. He also may not have made the same choices had he been sober, either. Which is why the law came after him because clearly they felt that blowing a .12 and having weed in his system was a contributing factor.

A big thanks to diehard and lemosley. They guy who said something about someone's kids failing in school is a jackass. I can't believe that anybody is arguing about this. What could or could not have happened is all heresay and irrelevant. The bottom line and FACT is that stallworth was drunk/stoned and KILLED a man.

FACT is that stallworth was drunk/stoned and KILLED a man.

Your debating skills would have cost you the Presidency as you conveniently left out half of the story, Mr. Lincoln.

Another FACT is that Mr. Reyes was jaywalking on a dangerous stretch of road to be jaywalking on. BOTH his actions and the actions of Stallworth played a role in his death.

Yeah I do have a 'clue' what Stallworth was doing. Stallworth's statement to the police indicates he did nothing other than flash his lights and honk. The police report also makes no mention of an attempt to swerve, nor Stallworth attempting to brake. In fact, he made NO attempt to avoid hitting a pedestrian.

There is no assumption on my part (in regards to Stallworth's actions). I posted links to the police report and the arrest warrant in the other long Stallworth thread.

Did I say Reyes had no responsibility? I don't think so. But as the driver of a vehicle that WILL seriously injure or KILL a pedestrian, YOU have responsibility to do more than warn them you are coming through no matter what. It's one thing when a guy literally jumps in front of your car, but Reyes didn't JUMP in front of the car from nowhere.

I didn't write that Stallworth had time to stop, but he COULD have slowed down - that may or may not have made the difference. First reaction in a PANIC situation is NOT to flash your lights and honk your horn. The natural reaction is to slam on the brakes and/or swerve, and your PANIC reaction will ALWAYS be faster than any action that isn't natural unless you are trained to take a different action. Stallworth didn't brake until AFTER he ran the guy down.

Again, Stallworth didn't hit this guy while he was sober. He was drunk, and apparently had been smoking weed as well. AND he was tired, working on 3 (or fewer) hours of sleep. It is scientific fact that alcohol impairs judgement and slows down your reactions at .12. Additionally, driving on very little sleep is nearly as bad as being intoxicated.

At the end of the day, this guy is dead primarily because Donte made a couple of really bad choices. Maybe Donte wouldn't have been charged had he been sober. He also may not have made the same choices had he been sober, either. Which is why the law came after him because clearly they felt that blowing a .12 and having weed in his system was a contributing factor.

Assuming Stallworth did not have time to stop, where was he going to swerve dude? Into the median wall? Into the lane that Reyes was in right before stepping in front of his vehicle? You are jumping to a LOT of conclusions based on what Stallworth said without thinking about what else could have been done. So tell me Mr. Intelligent, where could he have swerved, especially if he wasn't expecting the guy to even step into his lane? And why do you keep referring to a panic situation? Did Stallworth say he paniced? Or did he think Reyes would not step in front of him, and thus there was no reason for panic. Could he have been more defensive? I don't know, since I don't know how defensively he was driving at said time of accident.

Again, you are still assuming a lot and jumping to a lot of conclusions without being there or having ALL the facts.

A big thanks to diehard and lemosley. They guy who said something about someone's kids failing in school is a jackass. I can't believe that anybody is arguing about this. What could or could not have happened is all heresay and irrelevant. The bottom line and FACT is that stallworth was drunk/stoned and KILLED a man.

Great humanitarian skills there Chief. We need more of your type in this world.

You better be a teetotaler and plenty willing to hold a family member of yours to the same self righteous judgment you're giving a guy like Stallworth.

And people wonder why Stallworth and his team didn't want this to go to trial with potential jurists like this..................although the Prosecution sure wasn't all giddy about going to trial either. Hmm, wonder why?

You better be a teetotaler and plenty willing to hold a family member of yours to the same self righteous judgment you're giving a guy like Stallworth.

And people wonder why Stallworth and his team didn't want this to go to trial with potential jurists like this..................although the Prosecution sure wasn't all giddy about going to trial either. Hmm, wonder why?

Probably had a lot to do with them having more of the facts then people here, but lets not have that stand in the way of hanging the guy and heaping 100% of the blame on him while Reyes is deemed as a saint here.

Tell me exactly what my type is. If my family member killed a man while drunk and stoned i would hope that they got max punishment. Reyes is deemed dead. I'm very well aware as you keep pointing out the he was jaywalking across a multi lane road and very much in the wrong. my opinion is simply that stallworth was far more in the wrong and got off way too easy.

xxxx you nebbrownsfan. i dont care what you think.

Tell me exactly what my type is. If my family member killed a man while drunk and stoned i would hope that they got max punishment. Reyes is deemed dead. I'm very well aware as you keep pointing out the he was jaywalking across a multi lane road and very much in the wrong. my opinion is simply that stallworth was far more in the wrong and got off way too easy.

xxxx you nebbrownsfan. i dont care what you think.

LOL...at least I think and can read, which is saying a lot more than what you can do. I'm apologize that the kid failing school hit too close to home for you. I hope you didn't blame the school for that.

LOL...at least I think and can read, which is saying a lot more than what you can do. I'm apologize that the kid failing school hit too close to home for you. I hope you didn't blame the school for that.

whatever you say buddy.

good god people.....this thread reads like a buncha jealous homeless people bitchin about the soup kitchens food.....

of all the institutionalized-inequality displayed in our country everyday, this bullshit is what spins y'all up?

whats the collective age here....12? why is jailtime the only 'recognized' punishment that many of you are basing you opinions of his easy sentence?

both people made a mistake....apparently, some people can't grasp the idea that ruining 5 lives is not better than ruining 1.

open your eyes, people.

More on the jail time later. He got 1,000 hours community service. Whoopee. That's doing hospital visits with sick kids twice a week for three years.

Lifetime license revocation? Care to bet he gets driving privileges back in five years or less? Depending on how much he paid off the victims family, his signing bonus should pay for limo service in that time frame. Hell, even if he can't drive for 10 years, I'd be happy to be his personal chauffeur for $75,000 a year.

As to jail time, Stallworth getting 30 days ranks third in my book as the biggest travesty behind OJ and Ray Lewis getting off Scot free on criminal charges. He could have gotten 15 years. Yeah, there sure as hell is an inequality for those that can afford the best lawyers in town- as opposed to us peons. Two personal acquaintances- girl hops off curb- guy hits her- not even drunk, but has open beer in car- that will cost you two years, son. Guy driving around town buzzed- clean driving record- loses control, takes out lady in bus stop- welcome to the big house for five years.

First off, lets see a show of hands of how many of you have ever been to jail. How about prison? House arrest then? Any idea what it's actually like?

Being so opinionated I'm sure you have ideas about whether or not herding criminals together and making them roomates is actually effective punishment. In reality, I doubt any of you self-righteous spenders passing harsh judgement on Stallworth has a clue about what you're even talking about because if you did, you'd likely never even consider jail/prison as an option.

Let's face it, the system sucks. You want to punish someone? Fine, but there are a lot cheaper, more creative, and much more beneficial ways to accomplish this. Or if you feel the crime warrants it you could punish them with death. So you're either rehab-able with the ability to return to society or you're not, simple really. And jail/prison does neither.

The annual price tag per inmate for taxpayers in my state is $45,000. Again, that's per inmate per year. That's an average of jail and prison combined and a median age for both sexes (it costs more to house elderly inmates than it does a youth). Sounds kind of like a business, right, and whether we realize it or not we're the customer. Sell the people on the concept of imprisonment and it's all downhill.

"Burn em! Lock em up! Keep them alive so we can make sure they're fully punished, learned their lesson, and will never do it again!.....Huh? Pay for it? Whuh? Ahh who cares. Just get the bastards! We'll worry about that later! God, you're such a buzzkill!"

After reading this thread, boy, some of you sure love to spend my money! Or you don't mind enabling judges and jury's to spend it. Think they have to balance a budget? The one track-mind at work in the courts is all about retribution at any cost, don't be fooled.

The 1,000 hours of community service listed above, even if spent visiting sick kids in hospitals, is easily the better investment hands down. While it may seem light to some, light compared to what? Do you even realize what you're comparing? Really? I don't (or shouldn't) need to point out the positive benefits to the sick kids in the hospitals.

In jail it's all about playing cards and watching a consensus channel that never has shows anyone wants to see on a 13" set too high on the wall to even hear. Plain and simple it's boring...to the enth degree.

Prison is more a lifestyle and survivability is based upon how well you assimilate, you network, and you evolve into an institutionalized member of "the system". Lumping every type of criminal together and expecting them to rehab is about as likely as your wife/husband remaining faithful to you until you get out. In a world of total mistrust and constant fear for your life, not to mention the ass-raping, your quality of life is managed by how well you can play the game, blend in, and effectively survive day to day. And we all know, people will do some crazy things to survive.

Why would you ever want someone to endure either? Whaaah, jail is boring. Actually, it's a very poor use of funds and accomplishes nothing more than fencing potentially productive "people" away, conveniently out of sight and out of mind (yet still racking up the tab).

Prison is beyond vile, completely dysfunctional, and utterly counter-productive. Still think prison is a viable option? Hell, if it's that bad just do the humane thing and kill them for Christ's sake. Now, this might really sound off to some but it's really not, not when you understand what's actually going on. Honestly, when it comes down to it caging a human for life is about as inhumane as it gets, almost like clipping a birds wings and caging them. Imagine having the gift of flight, near limitless freedom to soar and buzz around everywhere and it being taken away--forever--replaced with a cell. It's pretty disgusting really, and depending on the owner of the cage prison is nearly always much much worse than this simple example illustrates. So next time there's an option of life imprisonment @ an avg of $1.5M think, capital punishment, it's good for them and it's definitely good for us too. ;)

It's a business folks and we're the suckers. Unless we enjoy celebrating another's misfortune or take satisfaction in seeing another punished why should we even concern ourselves with other people's business? Because we're footing the bill, for starters. As long as we're taking a look this close why not get involved one degree further and push for some reform for criminal sentencing and capital punishment. It should be enough motivation that without reform it will soon bankrupt our country, although even worse, if Sam has his way in the near future we could be having this discussion on the inside, looking out.

"Oh, it could never happen to me."-famous last words.

First off, lets see a show of hands of how many of you have ever been to jail. How about prison? House arrest then? Any idea what it's actually like?

Being so opinionated I'm sure you have ideas about whether or not herding criminals together and making them roomates is actually effective punishment. In reality, I doubt any of you self-righteous spenders passing harsh judgement on Stallworth has a clue about what you're even talking about because if you did, you'd likely never even consider jail/prison as an option.

Let's face it, the system sucks. You want to punish someone? Fine, but there are a lot cheaper, more creative, and much more beneficial ways to accomplish this. Or if you feel the crime warrants it you could punish them with death. So you're either rehab-able with the ability to return to society or you're not, simple really. And jail/prison does neither.

The annual price tag per inmate for taxpayers in my state is $45,000. Again, that's per inmate per year. That's an average of jail and prison combined and a median age for both sexes (it costs more to house elderly inmates than it does a youth). Sounds kind of like a business, right, and whether we realize it or not we're the customer. Sell the people on the concept of imprisonment and it's all downhill.

"Burn em! Lock em up! Keep them alive so we can make sure they're fully punished, learned their lesson, and will never do it again!.....Huh? Pay for it? Whuh? Ahh who cares. Just get the bastards! We'll worry about that later! God, you're such a buzzkill!"

After reading this thread, boy, some of you sure love to spend my money! Or you don't mind enabling judges and jury's to spend it. Think they have to balance a budget? The one track-mind at work in the courts is all about retribution at any cost, don't be fooled.

The 1,000 hours of community service listed above, even if spent visiting sick kids in hospitals, is easily the better investment hands down. While it may seem light to some, light compared to what? Do you even realize what you're comparing? Really? I don't (or shouldn't) need to point out the positive benefits to the sick kids in the hospitals.

In jail it's all about playing cards and watching a consensus channel that never has shows anyone wants to see on a 13" set too high on the wall to even hear. Plain and simple it's boring...to the enth degree.

Prison is more a lifestyle and survivability is based upon how well you assimilate, you network, and you evolve into an institutionalized member of "the system". Lumping every type of criminal together and expecting them to rehab is about as likely as your wife/husband remaining faithful to you until you get out. In a world of total mistrust and constant fear for your life, not to mention the ass-raping, your quality of life is managed by how well you can play the game, blend in, and effectively survive day to day. And we all know, people will do some crazy things to survive.

Why would you ever want someone to endure either? Whaaah, jail is boring. Actually, it's a very poor use of funds and accomplishes nothing more than fencing potentially productive "people" away, conveniently out of sight and out of mind (yet still racking up the tab).

Prison is beyond vile, completely dysfunctional, and utterly counter-productive. Still think prison is a viable option? Hell, if it's that bad just do the humane thing and kill them for Christ's sake. Now, this might really sound off to some but it's really not, not when you understand what's actually going on. Honestly, when it comes down to it caging a human for life is about as inhumane as it gets, almost like clipping a birds wings and caging them. Imagine having the gift of flight, near limitless freedom to soar and buzz around everywhere and it being taken away--forever--replaced with a cell. It's pretty disgusting really, and depending on the owner of the cage prison is nearly always much much worse than this simple example illustrates. So next time there's an option of life imprisonment @ an avg of $1.5M think, capital punishment, it's good for them and it's definitely good for us too. ;)

It's a business folks and we're the suckers. Unless we enjoy celebrating another's misfortune or take satisfaction in seeing another punished why should we even concern ourselves with other people's business? Because we're footing the bill, for starters. As long as we're taking a look this close why not get involved one degree further and push for some reform for criminal sentencing and capital punishment. It should be enough motivation that without reform it will soon bankrupt our country, although even worse, if Sam has his way in the near future we could be having this discussion on the inside, looking out.

"Oh, it could never happen to me."-famous last words.

Wow, Greg! I couldn't have said it better myself! I totally agree! Way too much money is spent on a prison system that accomplishes nothing overall! Sure, there are a few people that do get reformed and come out and become upstanding citizens. That's about, what, 5%? The other 95% end up going right back or continue to be the criminals that they were to begin with, but more careful not to get caught. Hell, some of them do things intentionally just to get caught and to go back, because their lives were that bad outside. Why not let all of us pay for them to live and eat inside!? I have but 1 problem with capital punishment...It isn't used enough!

Your stats might be close and there are probably a couple percent of spouses that wait it out too but the point is clear, the current system is ineffective and extremely expensive.

Once "set free" (generally w/ leash attached) the successfully reformed offender's option is usually some bullshit job no one but an ex-con would ever consider working, and one of them is never enough to properly sustain themselves anyway. Their other option is to try to lie about the conviction because the stigma society has associated with criminals/felons has made them virtually unhireable for anything worthwhile. Many that don't fear returning just resort back to criminal activities to supplement their lifestyle....at our expense if caught again, not theirs. But you never hear about this side of things.

For some prison is a death sentence, and at its worst it's actually worse in my opinion. For others already plugged in and institutionalized they act like it's easy street, like it's not even a deterrent--especially for gang members. When everyone in the place is forced to rock the same uniform and the lifestyle playing field is leveled there's no worries about keeping your Jordans white or waxing up that whip--very few concerns about life outside in general, and a convenient escape from child support or other payments owed...among other things. A lack of capital punishment keeps the revolving doors spinning among some while it's a one-way ticket to a lifetime of hell for others.

Although it's a total rant I just couldn't help sharing how I feel when I see people so gung ho to lock people up. If this is you I suggest you try it sometime, you might just change your opinion of it.

He could have gotten 15 years.

My translation:

"What! 24 days! He coulda gotten 15 years!"

15 years X $45k = $675,000

"That woulda been some damn fine justice, he really woulda learned something!"

Hoorta,

Not sure if you were just stating what could have happened to a regular Joe in Stallworth's shoes or if you wanted him to burn but either way it is a travesty. I just used your quote to help make my point, no disrespect intended.

Shock collars combined with community service is what prison should be.

An inmate steps out of line you just zap his ass til he gets back to work...

Sure could use a lot of roads re-paved in columbus.

Im not a stallworthless fan i think he stinks as a player and hopefully the browns will do the right thing and give him an early release of their own 35 mil for that pos was a bad deal to begin with we should take the loss and move on...;)

Shock collars combined with community service is what prison should be.

An inmate steps out of line you just zap his ass til he gets back to work...

Sure could use a lot of roads re-paved in columbus.

shakin' the bush boss.....shakin' the bush....

shakin' the bush boss.....shakin' the bush....

Yep. Lets just execute all the criminals, that will really fly. Prison is so mean, it cost's so much. Life is a bitch. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time, bottom line. Prison is a punishment, not a rehabilitation. Screw rehab. I would rather have them suffer for 40 years then execute them. I could care less if a murdering child killer gets rehabed or not. You liberals are something else. PUSSIES.

Yep. Lets just execute all the criminals, that will really fly. Prison is so mean, it cost's so much. Life is a bitch. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time, bottom line. Prison is a punishment, not a rehabilitation. Screw rehab. I would rather have them suffer for 40 years then execute them. I could care less if a murdering child killer gets rehabed or not. You liberals are something else. PUSSIES.

Well that excludes me cuz I'm definitely no liberal...whatever that means today anyway. I thought liberals were against capital punishment, does that make you a liberal then?

If you put the word out you were going to execute more, I think you'd see a significant difference in human behavior, right off the top. It's a philosophy as much as a suggested practice.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time? Our system is far from perfect and framing people isn't just in the movies. All it takes is one less than honest testimony and you're gone. What a simplistic viewpoint, life is just so black and white right? No one ever gets caught up in the system, no patsies, no corporate fall guys taking it up the XXX for the man who they couldn't prove really did it. Besides, prison isn't even a punishment for some, and you're helping to foot the bill for their preferred lifestyle choice. Sounds like more liberal thinking. If they aren't fit for society, exterminate! Why even keep them around? Just so we can punish them? Really, it's worth the cost? Take them out and move forward, why hold senseless grudges?

I can't even begin to relate to you, but I'm trying. You sound like you have some vengeance issues. Anything we can hug out, cuz right now a fitting nickname for you could be "The Punisher".

If you say screw rehab why not just fry them? You wouldn't even fry a confessing cho-mo (child-molester)?

Like the first sentence I wrote, truth is I bet you don't have any idea what the system is really like on the other side. Only someone who doesn't know could feel that way.

Well that excludes me cuz I'm definitely no liberal...whatever that means today anyway. I thought liberals were against capital punishment, does that make you a liberal then?

If you put the word out you were going to execute more, I think you'd see a significant difference in human behavior, right off the top. It's a philosophy as much as a suggested practice.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time? Our system is far from perfect and framing people isn't just in the movies. All it takes is one less than honest testimony and you're gone. What a simplistic viewpoint, life is just so black and white right? No one ever gets caught up in the system, no patsies, no corporate fall guys taking it up the XXX for the man who they couldn't prove really did it. Besides, prison isn't even a punishment for some, and you're helping to foot the bill for their preferred lifestyle choice. Sounds like more liberal thinking. If they aren't fit for society, exterminate! Why even keep them around? Just so we can punish them? Really, it's worth the cost? Take them out and move forward, why hold senseless grudges?

I can't even begin to relate to you, but I'm trying. You sound like you have some vengeance issues. Anything we can hug out, cuz right now a fitting nickname for you could be "The Punisher".

If you say screw rehab why not just fry them? You wouldn't even fry a confessing cho-mo (child-molester)?

Like the first sentence I wrote, truth is I bet you don't have any idea what the system is really like on the other side. Only someone who doesn't know could feel that way.

Okay, so I'm guessing that you have done time and that is where you are coming from? Am I wrong? Enlighten me oh wise one.

Okay, so I'm guessing that you have done time and that is where you are coming from? Am I wrong? Enlighten me oh wise one.

DHB you should probably ignore everything he says and make an idiotic remark.

Oh wait, thats EXACTLY what you always do.

Archived