THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama rejects 2nd stimulus

We have to at least give Obama props on this one. I agree, we already put too much time and money, we can at least see how it worked and give it some time. Obama said. "It was designed to work over two years." I'll see you guys in 1 year and 8 months.

No Go on Stimilus Part Duex

We have to at least give Obama props on this one. I agree, we already put too much time and money, we can at least see how it worked and give it some time. Obama said. "It was designed to work over two years." I'll see you guys in 1 year and 8 months.

I don't blame Obama for the stimulus just the added weight of the over the top spending plans.

Any president would have done something like it and after the election Bush was amenable.

But the criticism would be the same for either party if the results were as weak.

I think the bailouts and what should be labled as stimulus would be better discussed seperately.

That said, I'm trying to remember any recession that took two years to right itself.

WSS

He made the right decision - but the POLLS CLEARLY were

very much against him.

So, he did do the right thing. What's troublesome is, if their "polls" say no one should be allowed

to own guns......

Obama is a poll guy, a frontrunner.

But, a lot of America were against the "Part II" - it made no freaking sense.

very much against him.

So, he did do the right thing. What's troublesome is, if their "polls" say no one should be allowed

to own guns......

A poll guy, dude? Cal come on, just say it was the right decision and leave your negativity to EVERY other topic in the Political Discussion.

Forget it.

After more than eight years of over the top negativity about Bush,

NOW it is fashionable to be all positive about Obama?

Oh, THAT ain't happenin. Obama is blowing it, the polls and unemployment and

Obama's own actions and "czars" are showing it.

Forget it.

After more than eight years of over the top negativity about Bush,

NOW it is fashionable to be all positive about Obama?

Oh, THAT ain't happenin. Obama is blowing it, the polls and unemployment and

Obama's own actions and "czars" are showing it.

It's like a little kid that cant get his way.

very much against him.

to own guns......

Yeah he likes riding those polls, I believe the last poll said that America does not TrusT Obama or the Lefty Dems. to be able to make the right decisions in bringing us out of this recession.

That means they have more Faith in the Conservatives in this area.

As far as guns? We went to the gun show today picked up an upper and lower receiver pretty cheap along wioth a bunch of ammo then I got lucky on a couple of 22 rifles really cheap!

It was a Good day! :)

Yeah he likes riding those polls, I believe the last poll said that America does not TrusT Obama or the Lefty Dems. to be able to make the right decisions in bringing us out of this recession.

That means they have more Faith in the Conservatives in this area.

As far as guns? We went to the gun show today picked up an upper and lower receiver pretty cheap along wioth a bunch of ammo then I got lucky on a couple of 22 rifles really cheap!

It was a Good day! :)

If polls were an indication of how a president should perform, Bush should of been thrown out year 6. They mean shit.

I just think in the long run, let's look at this objectively and see if it will work. If not I will be the first one to say it was a bad call. Let's not let bipartisanship get in the way of gauging what a good OR bad decision is. The more I practice this, the more I feel patriotic.

That's cool T. I am still in the market to buy my first one. I think I am still leaning towards your suggestion, a Targus Revolver for my first (I think you made the suggestion). I don't want to spend an arm and a leg and from what I remember, you said this was a good gun for the money, reliable. I am buying the Berkey first.

A poll guy, dude? Cal come on, just say it was the right decision and leave your negativity to EVERY other topic in the Political Discussion.

Uh we're praising the guy who, after Stim 1 failed decided not to go with Stim 2?

Wasn't mz the pussy just telling how the great Warren Buffett wants Stim 2?

So one of 'em is wrong....

So Bush didn't invade Russia.

He's a genius.

WSS

Archived