THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland Doesn't Know How to Deal with a Primetime Browns Game

MLD Woody

The lot in which we tailgate is NOT the Muni Lot, but access is affected greatly by Muni Lot traffic. 

Too much "legislation/rules" can be worse than none. We will see tomorrow.

Mike

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Why would you wait until 2pm to open the Muni lot? And then ban waiting in line to get in. Just open it in the morning.

Well, yes I agree, that's BS- IF that's your preferred Tailgate spot. OTOH, there's tons of other places to set up early assuming you're 1\2 flexible.  Pretty sure "The Pit" off of West 3rd has no such restrictions- ditto all the private lots.

& sorry (not really) your Wolverines got smoked. You need some alternate helmets- I freaking can't stand them.....  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well, yes I agree, that's BS- IF that's your preferred Tailgate spot. OTOH, there's tons of other places to set up early assuming you're 1\2 flexible.  Pretty sure "The Pit" off of West 3rd has no such restrictions- ditto all the private lots.

& sorry (not really) your Wolverines got smoked. You need some alternate helmets- I freaking can't stand them.....  

Hey our high school helmets looked like that..... only with better colors blue with white stripes. Don't like the mustard yellow.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Why would you wait until 2pm to open the Muni lot? And then ban waiting in line to get in. Just open it in the morning.

That was done to allow fire/rescue and police access. Last time there was no fire lane due to traffic lines up. Games at 8:20. Plus the Tribe game about the same time. Ichigan is anarchy.  Not Cleveland 

3 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

That was done to allow fire/rescue and police access. Last time there was no fire lane due to traffic lines up. Games at 8:20. Plus the Tribe game about the same time. Ichigan is anarchy.  Not Cleveland 

Cool I'm from Cleveland and live here....

Is the city unable to setup that access before 2pm? Or they unable to sustain it for 12 hours?

18 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Cool I'm from Cleveland and live here....

Is the city unable to setup that access before 2pm? Or they unable to sustain it for 12 hours?

There are lots open. Now. Use them. Muni means city owned. Their lot, their rules. They didn’t take well to people stopped on the shore way for the last game. 

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

You need some alternate helmets- I freaking can't stand them.....  

Agree... and they are the best thing about "that team up north"...

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Our group does not meet in the Muni lot when we have a tailgate....so who cares?

and Hoorta is right.....you need a new avatar.  Why hang on to a guy that is no longer here (and who was not all that good when he was).   I mean, if you must have a Browns player that played at Suckigan.....put Joe Kerridge on there.   He may be on IR, but at least he is on the Browns roster. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Tried swapping it earlier. Wanted a Scottish Hammer pic. Get getting rejected for size. Will go back to it later. Not hanging on to anything. 

Not going any further and dealing with your bias and ignorance. 

What am I ignorant about?   I am quite the opposite....extremely well informed.

Peppers is NO longer a member of the Cleveland Browns.  So I am perfectly well informed about that.

He also played disappointingly while he was here.  Fact. H

So, clearly, if you believe neither of these, you are the ignorant one.  Purposefully so.

And if there was bias, it was on the part of the Browns front office....who considered him eminently expendable, obviously...in case you did not get the memo. 

And if you cannot figure out how to change your avatar properly....that just shows how incompetent you must be.  I mean, even an old computer illiterate like me can change my avatar on here as easy as 1,2, 3.   And you cannot?  Engineering degree, eh?  Gufffawww

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

What am I ignorant about?   I am quite the opposite....extremely well informed.

Peppers is NO longer a member of the Cleveland Browns.  So I am perfectly well informed about that.

He also played disappointingly while he was here.  Fact. H

So, clearly, if you believe neither of these, you are the ignorant one.  Purposefully so.

And if there was bias, it was on the part of the Browns front office....who considered him eminently expendable, obviously...in case you did not get the memo. 

And if you cannot figure out how to change your avatar properly....that just shows how incompetent you must be.  I mean, even an old computer illiterate like me can change my avatar on here as easy as 1,2, 3.   And you cannot?  Engineering degree, eh?  Gufffawww

There is a lot of competition, but sometimes you get to be the biggest asshole in this forum, my friend. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Nero said:

There is a lot of competition, but sometimes you get to be the biggest asshole in this forum, my friend. 

Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. And certainly someone with an engineer in degree should be able to figure out how to change their avatar if I can do it.Which of these points is an error. And or do you think that I should allow someone to call me ignorant and biased with impunity. I would be an asshole if I allowed that, Particularly when I was neither.

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. Which of these points is an error.

ha ha Nero called you a asshole

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Really what am I wrong about?  Peppers is no longer here. Peppers was a disappointment when he was here. Our front office felt that he was expendable and could be traded. And I am an old computer illiterate. And certainly someone with an engineer in degree should be able to figure out how to change their avatar if I can do it.Which of these points is an error. And or do you think that I should allow someone to call me ignorant and biased with impunity. I would be an asshole if I allowed that, Particularly when I was neither.

You are pretty obnoxious with the Michigan thing, so there's bias. The ignorant call by Woody I don't applaud that, but you get to be pretty tiring sometimes.

And taunting someone with an engineer degree for having problems changing his avatar when there is a lawyer not knowing how not to double post messages in a forum... You probably have more free time than most of us to figure out how to solve that, computer illiterate or not. 

Sorry, you got on my nerves that time.

9 minutes ago, Nero said:

You are pretty obnoxious with the Michigan thing, so there's bias. The ignorant call by Woody I don't applaud that, but you get to be pretty tiring sometimes. 

You OBVIOUSLY  are not from here.  The OSU-Michigan rivalry is perhaps the biggest rivalry--in all sports...in all the world.  To perhaps allow you to relate....(and I don't really know if this is the case),  think of like Real Madrid vs. Barcelona....and multiply that by a few times squared.

And taunting someone with an engineer degree for having problems changing his avatar when there is a lawyer not knowing how not to double post messages in a forum... You probably have more free time than most of us to figure out how to solve that, computer illiterate or not. 

But that is a tech area, and I am no techy.  Last time I looked...engineers  basically spend their lives dealing with technology.  Lawyers spend their time dealing with words. 

You are free to shoot me instructions on how to do it (it only happens on my phone)....but the last time someone did, I tried it, and it didn't work.  My lack of technology background may have contributed to that.  I know how to make words work...and how to get people unsettled at times with the use of them...(see: Woody)  not so much with tech.

Sorry, you got on my nerves that time.

See what I mean. 

To quote Alice Cooper:   

My shots are clean, my shots are final, my shots are deadly......and when its done   you're as stiff as my smoking barrel, you're as dead as the desert night.  You're a notch, and I'm a legend!

27 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I know the Michigan - OSU rivalry. But it's exaggerating comparing it to Madrid-Barcelona. 

That rivalry is pointless between two fans of the same team, the Cleveland Browns. Heck, Woody even lives in Cleveland. It makes all the sense in the world to be a Michigan fan if you are an alumni.

2 hours ago, Nero said:

I know the Michigan - OSU rivalry. But it's exaggerating comparing it to Madrid-Barcelona. 

That rivalry is pointless between two fans of the same team, the Cleveland Browns. Heck, Woody even lives in Cleveland. It makes all the sense in the world to be a Michigan fan if you are an alumni.

By making that statement that shows you clearly do not understand the rivalry. 

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

By making that statement that shows you clearly do not understand the rivalry. 

By making that statement you show that you clearly do not understand the Madrid-Barcelona rivalry.