THE BROWNS BOARD

Why 49ers games is Browns to WIN OR LOSE

Dawgpound dobie

Browns vs 49ers are 19-9 throughout history.  That number is important, it shows how much the Brownies have dominated this NFC team all the way back to the days of Otto. 

Next is the 49ers schedule this year. So far they've played the Buccaneers 2-3, Steelers 1-4 with a 2nd string QB and the Bengals who are 0-5. Not one of those teams is even comparable to the Browns. 

Toss in Chubb, OBJ, Landry, Calloway and should mention the Baker and this game is 100% the Brownies call on how they win. I see the 49ers as over rated with this game being their first challenge. 

• Like 1

Thanks, appreciate the warm welcome. 

On topic. If you compare who the Browns have played. Titans is a get we screwed up major, no way around it. The Jets are a joke right now, Rams was a game we lost ourselves by getting rattled and the decimation of the Crows shows we've played the harder season so far. 

If we stay focused and avoid the big penalties this game is 100% our's from how I see it. Look for a final score of 36-17. 

5 hours ago, Dawgpound dobie said:

Browns vs 49ers are 19-9 throughout history.  That number is important, it shows how much the Brownies have dominated this NFC team all the way back to the days of Otto. 

Next is the 49ers schedule this year. So far they've played the Buccaneers 2-3, Steelers 1-4 with a 2nd string QB and the Bengals who are 0-5. Not one of those teams is even comparable to the Browns. 

Toss in Chubb, OBJ, Landry, Calloway and should mention the Baker and this game is 100% the Brownies call on how they win. I see the 49ers as over rated with this game being their first challenge. 

While I'd agree that the teams the 49ers beat haven't been impressive, they can only beat the teams on their schedule. I mean look at the Pats. The combined record of the teams they have played is 5-18, and 4 of those wins were the Bills, so 1-17 otherwise.

Does that mean the Pats suck and are ripe for the plundering?

Uh, no.

Niners had three TDs called back vs the Bucs and still won by 2 scores. Niners beat the crap out of the Bengals. The 49ers had 3 fumbles inside the Steelers 15, 2 of which were unforced. They won by 4 despite the turnovers and could have beaten them by 20+ if not for butterfingers. they had 26 1st downs to the Steelers 11. At one point in the third quarter, they had three times the Steelers yardage. Now some will say they seem to have an issue with turnovers, but they had 5 that day and only 3 in the first two games combined.

The Browns beat the 0-4 Jets and the Ravens who very nearly lost to those same Steelers with that backup QB AND their THIRD QB and it looks like the Ravens have been exposed. Even before yesterday I stated on this forum why I didn't think the Ravens were for real.

Now I'm not making a winning prediction for the Niners, but ya'll are funny sometimes.  :D

8 hours ago, Dawgpound dobie said:

Important?   It's irrelevant.  

15 hours ago, Marvin49 said:

While I'd agree that the teams the 49ers beat haven't been impressive, they can only beat the teams on their schedule. I mean look at the Pats. The combined record of the teams they have played is 5-18, and 4 of those wins were the Bills, so 1-17 otherwise.

Does that mean the Pats suck and are ripe for the plundering?

Uh, no.

Niners had three TDs called back vs the Bucs and still won by 2 scores. Niners beat the crap out of the Bengals. The 49ers had 3 fumbles inside the Steelers 15, 2 of which were unforced. They won by 4 despite the turnovers and could have beaten them by 20+ if not for butterfingers. they had 26 1st downs to the Steelers 11. At one point in the third quarter, they had three times the Steelers yardage. Now some will say they seem to have an issue with turnovers, but they had 5 that day and only 3 in the first two games combined.

The Browns beat the 0-4 Jets and the Ravens who very nearly lost to those same Steelers with that backup QB AND their THIRD QB and it looks like the Ravens have been exposed. Even before yesterday I stated on this forum why I didn't think the Ravens were for real.

Now I'm not making a winning prediction for the Niners, but ya'll are funny sometimes.  :D

Hats off Marvin. Quite the team you have.

3 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Hats off Marvin. Quite the team you have.

Thank You.

Honestly, I thought the Niners would win it, but if I told you I expected what happened last night I'd be lying. Garrett scared me.

I've been on the other side of these losses (a lot) so no smack from me. 

Good luck guys on the rest of your season.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Marvin49 said:

Thank You.

Honestly, I thought the Niners would win it, but if I told you I expected what happened last night I'd be lying. Garrett scared me.

I've been on the other side of these losses (a lot) so no smack from me. 

Good luck guys on the rest of your season.

& thanks for  being  class. It would  have been the easiest thing  in the world to come here and gloat after totally  destroying the Browns. Our Ravens troll certainly  was yucking it up over  our debacle. That first  play  TD may have been the  most perfectly  executed  play  I've ever seen.  You guys have a Super Bowl  worthy  defense. Bosa destroyed  our Pro  Bowl  guard Bitonio.

Well,  good luck the rest of the season, its deja vu for the Browns  Sunday playing a rested Seahawk team on a short week. 

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

& thanks for  being  class. It would  have been the easiest thing  in the world to come here and gloat after totally  destroying the Browns. Our Ravens troll certainly  was yucking it up over  our debacle. That first  play  TD may have been the  most perfectly  executed  play  I've ever seen.  You guys have a Super Bowl  worthy  defense. Bosa destroyed  our Pro  Bowl  guard Bitonio.

Well,  good luck the rest of the season, its deja vu for the Browns  Sunday playing a rested Seahawk team on a short week. 

Well of this you can be sure...I'll be rootin' for ya against the 'hawks.  :)