THE BROWNS BOARD

Wrap it up, Antonio!

Guest mz.

While Eric Wright and Brandon McDonald might not have the talent Antonio Cromartie flashes each Sunday, I bet they are more skilled at wearing rubbers.

Cromartie acknowledged a less-than-focused drift through the 2008 season.

“Last year my head wasn't in there,” Cromartie said. “I was dealing with my kids and their moms. It had my mind somewhere else.”

There are a lot of directions to be pulled when you have seven kids living in five states.

Cromartie has been named in at least five paternity suits in the past two years.

PS Cromartie's 25 years old.

via here.

While Eric Wright and Brandon McDonald might not have the talent Antonio Cromartie flashes each Sunday, I bet they are more skilled at wearing rubbers.

PS Cromartie's 25 years old.

via here.

Seriously, Antonio. You think maybe getting a vasectomy might be worthwhile? What a dumbass.

Just contributing to a bunch of kids who will grow up without a dad. That's sad for the kids.

This isn't anything new amongst athletes and Bowden doesn't exactly have a glowing history of guys with morals down there. For every Wimbley there seems to be 5 duds like this.

Want to see a shocker?

Wonderlic = 12

Want to see a shocker?

Wonderlic = 12

Now Russ, there's an interesting correlation to be run, with variables being "Wonderlic Score" and "# of Different Women Impregnated."

My predicted value is .97

I disagree.

BTW, Shawn Kemp calls that "All-Star Weekend."

Not that Kemp reads or keeps up with anything, but if someone tells him about this he is going to be pissed.

Guest Aloysius
Want to see a shocker?

Wonderlic = 12

Same as Percy Harvin, who's shown great potential in this area:

The best advice I ever got was from my mother, and I heard it from every coach. They said, "If you've got to think about it, don't do it."

The worst advice? My friends always said, "If the shoe fits, wear it." That wasn't always the case with women. Some of the shoes fit, but I shouldn't have worn it. (Laughs.)

If I could trade places for a day with anyone, it would be my old (Florida) teammate, Tim Tebow. Some of the stuff and some of the girls and things that were thrown at him. We saw all kind of actors and news reporters just kind of blatantly say, "Tebow, I want you." And he turned them down. I'm looking at him, like, "Man, you are crazy."

Go get 'em, Percy!

We are, though that discussion is best held in the political forum. ;)

It's WAY too early on the West Coast to sit through your drunken racism, old man.

I've always thought recognizing that "spreading the seed" was a black thing was more a simple observation than anything racist.

While many here may scoff at the notion of irresponsible procreation, suggesting this type of behavior to nearly all heavily pigmented males I know or have ever known and it becomes a point of pride and satisfaction. To an extent that ensuring the bloodline is seemingly even more important than self-preservation. Certainly not a cultural trait I'd advocate if the shoe fit me but hey, it's still legal to xxxx last time I checked so...

I've always thought recognizing that "spreading the seed" was a black thing was more a simple observation than anything racist.

It's a innate HUMAN characteristic, not just a Black one. If you have any scientific proof countering that, I'm all ears.

and im way too drunk to listen thru your apologist diatribes.

So don't.

I'm not apologizing for anyone's (Cromartie's) irresponsible behaviors in any way. In fact, I STARTED this thread to make fun of it. I was merely claiming it was too early to listen to Ballpeen's racist crap. I usually reserve that for later in the afternoon.

Sucks that some folks' mission around here is to piss on other people's fun. This was a fun thread for a while there...

Archived