THE BROWNS BOARD

Fun little game

ballpeen

Here's a hint, it's written by Joel Chandler Harris and it's a bitch to find because we live in a kinder, gentler, more politically correct world.

Fond memories from it though, my southern great grandfather used to read me stories from it and it sounded just right with his Tennessee twang.

The Disney movie I remember was "Song of the South".

Guest 88fingerslewy

"and they showed the guy being wheeled out to go to the hospital and all the blood."

Hockey Stories and Stuff- Don Cherry

James 2214 11th St SW..................330 452-6986

Canton, Ohio Phone Book...2007 edition

Hey, instructions were "closest book" & "no cheating"......You got what you asked for!

Mike

Let me preface by saying that I am/was poolside in the Florida Keyes (Key Largo), when I checked The Browns Board on my phone. My wife has the only book near, that she's reading. Here it is:

"Northern garden, by the Pond of Pearls, to feed the goldfish. I stayed"

Empress A Novel

"And when we could see each other plain and the dinks could see us plain, we got up in a gang, stood around working our legs and gathered in the claymores, and walked in."

Close Quarters, Larry Heineman. One of my top five books of all time, I re-read it every couple of years, this copy is new to me as I managed to track down a 1977 US first edition.

Howie.

By the way, not promoting racial slurs by posting this, it's just what was written on p56, sentence 5!

Go buy it. Close Quarters by Larry Heineman.

Archived