THE BROWNS BOARD

Jamie Dukes is an idiot

HowieDawg

Don't sweat it.

His criteria sucked. It was based partially upon merchandise sales and you simply can't buy heart.

What more can we do than show up when our team sucks? Dukes shows his bias, not even an honorable mention.

Somebody tweet his gastro-intestinal bypassing ass a big xxxx you from me.

Travels well my ass.

Tries draws the bandwagoners out of the woodwork.

And You are Right They dont TRAVEL well. The just have fans EVERYWHERE. And If they are Band wagoneers ...they been Riding that Train for 30+ Years !!! What started as a Bandwagon became a NAtion , Deal with it.

And You are Right They dont TRAVEL well. The just have fans EVERYWHERE. And If they are Band wagoneers ...they been Riding that Train for 30+ Years !!! What started as a Bandwagon became a NAtion , Deal with it.

I wasn't referring to the Steelers in general.

The only reason you see so many people in Pats, Giants and Steelers merch so much is because they HAVE won it all recently. Every bandwagon fan on the planet has one of those jerseys, jackets or hats.

I have a LOT of respect for the Steelers franchise and have had for many years, often citing HOW they build as a model for what we have to do if we want to be successful, so get over yourself, not everything here is directed as an insult to your precious team.

But if you want to act like I insulted you....

I'll give you Steelers fans credit, willing to suck down the 2nd most polluted air in the nation to go watch a football game is a real credit to your love of your team. After all, there are healthier ways to spend your days like huffing jet engine exhaust fumes, rolling around in used medical supplies and drinking raw sewage.

Huh?

What a complete idiot.

I'm guessing for #5, he said "And for number five, we're heading to Northern California - it's the Seahawks fans!"

I'm not one to bash writers in general because I think too many people think it's a lot easier than it is, especially the Cleveland guys who I mostly like such as Tony and Terry..........but damn man, some of the crap that's being slung nowadays is borderline idiocy. I mean seriously, is there a clue to be had?

Some of you guys are laughably pathetic.. Boo hoo hoo. Jamie Dukes does not think the Browns fans are the greatest... WOW.. Grow a pair.. Why would you care what Dukes thinks of us? I cannot believe this is even a post.. Worse yet, that I responded.

The Steeler fans track record of following them all over the country and the globe is 2nd to none. Where else can you go to an away game for our black and gold and see atleast 1/3 of the stadium wearing Steeler garb!

I love it when opposing team players and coaches get all torqued up at all the Steeler fans in their house! Go back to the 80's where the Steelers struggled and the fan base still thrived.

Of course bad for the Clowns is, well, always no matter what they do. Classless, winless bunch of buffoons. Please show me ONE just one game where there has been any sort of "presence" of Browns fans in any away stadium..Please give me any thing at all to substantiate that these"browns backers" even exist...

I wasn't referring to the Steelers in general.

The only reason you see so many people in Pats, Giants and Steelers merch so much is because they HAVE won it all recently. Every bandwagon fan on the planet has one of those jerseys, jackets or hats.

I have a LOT of respect for the Steelers franchise and have had for many years, often citing HOW they build as a model for what we have to do if we want to be successful, so get over yourself, not everything here is directed as an insult to your precious team.

But if you want to act like I insulted you....

I'll give you Steelers fans credit, willing to suck down the 2nd most polluted air in the nation to go watch a football game is a real credit to your love of your team. After all, there are healthier ways to spend your days like huffing jet engine exhaust fumes, rolling around in used medical supplies and drinking raw sewage.

this is the lamest attempt at insulting someong that i've ever encountered.

and the most ironic thing also, seeing as how there have been multiple studies that show pittsburgh and the surrounding areas air quality to be so low because we're down-wind of ohio and are getting all their pollution.

reality sucks, huh?

Some of you guys are laughably pathetic.. Boo hoo hoo. Jamie Dukes does not think the Browns fans are the greatest... WOW.. Grow a pair.. Why would you care what Dukes thinks of us? I cannot believe this is even a post.. Worse yet, that I responded.

Whoa Sez.EJ, who shoved a hard one up your arse?

No ones boo hooing just making an off season comment on a selection of teams supposedly having the best fans and us not getting a mention.

Chillax man.

this is the lamest attempt at insulting someong that i've ever encountered.

and the most ironic thing also, seeing as how there have been multiple studies that show pittsburgh and the surrounding areas air quality to be so low because we're down-wind of ohio and are getting all their pollution.

reality sucks, huh?

Pollution from what, exactly? Dumbass.

Guest TheJokersWILD
Ha Ha Ha... Live in Denial Bro.... Funny.

da70599c209102c0090da2fa190aa89f37c19b9d_m.jpg

Found here: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php...ic=5305&hl=

QUOTE (Rocky20 @ Jul 7 2009, 06:17 AM) *

Hello gents - I am back from the hole - thanks Anteater - I love censorship!

So,

Don't keep us in suspense. How is your MOM doing?

(end paste from Rocky20's thread)

How nice of Rocky20 to stop in for another drive-by trolling.

Yinz didn't even have enough rocks to bump your own thread. Why is that? :)

Yinz never did tell us how your Mommy was doing.

Still applying that bumpersticker to her volvo aren't yinz?

Yinz don't come across as a real Steewuhz fan.

I bet yinz have an Iggles jersy in your closet.

i'm not surprised that Pittsburgh ranked first in Dukes system, or anyone elses system. Green Bay is a solid choice at #2. i've written many places that i went to the Browns game at Lambeau and their fans are a blast. They are the best that i've seen. Dallas and the Giants is a joke. Nobody outside of those cities cares about their teams anymore. i have no basis for commenting on the Pats.

Browns fans have gone from a clear #1 to not even rated. Anyone that is insulted by that should grow up and watch the team. Blind faith does not last forever (although i am embarassed that i keep cutting those checks to the team every year for my tickets). When is the first game? i can't wait!

Most Squeeler fans (i mean bandwaggoners) cannot even tell you who the qb was before toothlessburger.

On the other hand we have had so many qb's in the past 10 years I need to grow 2 more hands to count them all hahahaha. I sure hope SOMEONE (insert Quinn here) can nail down this position for the next 10 years and really produce for us.

You guys all think you are the greatest fans in the world--and especially those of you who post on here.

Try a comparison, there are under a 1000 members to this site. Go to www.steelernation.com, and there are over 4000 members.

You guys aren't the fans you think you are. It is what it is.

You guys all think you are the greatest fans in the world--and especially those of you who post on here.

Try a comparison, there are under a 1000 members to this site. Go to www.steelernation.com, and there are over 4000 members.

LMAO, yinz still continue to provide us material. I just went over to the Orange and Brown Report, and they have 861 members online right now. I don't know their total number of members, but it is most likely at least 20,000.

This may be the best Browns site, but it is not the biggest nor the only one.

Thanks again inhabitants of Planet Moronville.

You're comparing websites for this argument? Considering that the Steelers have won 2 Super Bowls in the past few years it's not surprising that you guys have a ton of members. The same thing happened with the Patriots. Barely any fans outside of NE, they win 3 Super Bowls and they all come out of the wood work.

I'm sure if we won 2 Super Bowls within 4 years that we would have our share of band wagoners too, what winning team doesn't?

We may not be the "Greatest" fans in the world but we definitely rank in the top 5. Browns fans fill up the seats every single game whether we're winning or losing.

Hey morons,

google "Browns Backers Worldwide" and go look for yourself. They are the largest organized backing group with nearly 100,000 registered members.

The Browns game in San Diego drew roughly 12,000-15,000 Browns fans. This was in a season where the Browns finished 4-12 and the Chargers were 14-2.

In Arizona, it was the same in 2000 and 2007

Same in SF in 2003.

That's how you can tell how passionate the fans are. The teams are terrible and virtually out of playoff races and still have 10,000+ fans show up to road games.

When you compare the teams and organizations, no question the Steelers outshine the Browns, but in terms of fan bases, don't even step into the ring with that argument.

Everyone loves a winner. However, I didnt see very many Steeler jerseys down here 10 years ago and now they are everywhere.

I will say this, I'd put the Steelers high on the list, but certainly not #1. That's like saying the Yankees have the best fanbase in baseball. It may be popular notion, but it isn't true.

I've met a few legitimate Squeeler fans over the years....but just that....a few. The VAST majority are proud to hold up the proper number of rancid yellowed fingers on their claw hands to indicate the number of trophys they've cheated to win. Most have no concept of Squeeler history outside of that. Squeeler Nation is riddled with the absolute worst front runners since the Cokeboys won three Super Bowls in the early 90's. Yeah, they travel well....but one 6-10 season and their switching jerseys to the flavor of the minute team for that season.

Squeeler Nation, I laugh at you.

Doug

I've met a few legitimate Squeeler fans over the years....but just that....a few. The VAST majority are proud to hold up the proper number of rancid yellowed fingers on their claw hands to indicate the number of trophys they've cheated to win. Most have no concept of Squeeler history outside of that. Squeeler Nation is riddled with the absolute worst front runners since the Cokeboys won three Super Bowls in the early 90's. Yeah, they travel well....but one 6-10 season and their switching jerseys to the flavor of the minute team for that season.

Squeeler Nation, I laugh at you.

Doug

I agree. Squeeler Nation is stupid and Retarded. Their fanbases are stupid. They have the weirdest accents. It's a shame I live in Pittsburgh, I wanna move to Cleveland :P

Archived