THE BROWNS BOARD

Jamie Dukes is an idiot

HowieDawg

I wasn't referring to the Steelers in general.

The only reason you see so many people in Pats, Giants and Steelers merch so much is because they HAVE won it all recently. Every bandwagon fan on the planet has one of those jerseys, jackets or hats.

I have a LOT of respect for the Steelers franchise and have had for many years, often citing HOW they build as a model for what we have to do if we want to be successful, so get over yourself, not everything here is directed as an insult to your precious team.

But if you want to act like I insulted you....

I'll give you Steelers fans credit, willing to suck down the 2nd most polluted air in the nation to go watch a football game is a real credit to your love of your team. After all, there are healthier ways to spend your days like huffing jet engine exhaust fumes, rolling around in used medical supplies and drinking raw sewage.

OK ... I agree... Easier to BE Fans when the Going isnt so Tough. But really Pittsburgh Fans Dont "Travel well"... We are just ALL OVER. I believe you would see a similar thing if the Browns ever Won a Super Bowl. From out of the woodwork.

Pitt bandwagonning started during the Steel Curtain. For example, I was talking to this gal I went to school with and she was talking about how she is a hardcore Steeler fan etc. I tell her yeah, there's sure a lot of hardcore fans lately. I knew what she was going to say and was baiting her. She then says "yeah, but I've loved them since the 70's." This is after she informed me she is a Tribe, Cavs and Buckeyes fan (all recent winners I might add).

That's where I politely informed her that she is a bandwagonner, just not based on recent events. I asked her point blank if she would have been a Steeler fan instead of a Browns fan if the fortunes of the team were reversed. Since she is actually a cool chick, she conceded and said "I guess you're right, I would have been a Browns fan."

Moral of this story: If you are not from the state of PA or near Pitt and get a full on stiffy over the Pukers, then you my friend are a gay bandwagonning queer to the nth degree.

I am utterly sick of Pitt dipshits everywhere here in Akron.

I second that notion, Im from Cleveland, but I'm currently here at the University of Akron in my Junior year, and it sickens me every time I see a steeler jersey. I alaways say something too, like "why the f*** are you wearing that here in Akron?" and they say "Why? What am I suppoed to wear? A Browns Jersey? Riiiight." The bars here in Akron are split, som have a more Steeler fan base, and some are more Browns, thank God Barley House has more BRowns fans and BW-3 or I'd be pissed.

Moral of this story: If you are not from the state of PA or near Pitt and get a full on stiffy over the Pukers, then you my friend are a gay bandwagonning queer to the nth degree.

to be fair, I have to add one other potential 'real' steeler fan...if they live elsewhere but their family USED TO LIVE THEIR and are still fans.

Still...even with that....there are way too many steeler fans that just can't admit that they are front runners all the way.

I second that notion, Im from Cleveland, but I'm currently here at the University of Akron in my Junior year, and it sickens me every time I see a steeler jersey. I alaways say something too, like "why the f*** are you wearing that here in Akron?" and they say "Why? What am I suppoed to wear? A Browns Jersey? Riiiight." The bars here in Akron are split, som have a more Steeler fan base, and some are more Browns, thank God Barley House has more BRowns fans and BW-3 or I'd be pissed.

BW3's was my bar for years until I moved to the Valley. I still have a ton of friends there and get back about once a month.

B Dubs is packed with Steeler vermin though, from management on down a bunch of flaming asshole Puker dicks.

Are you the one that knows my buddy Don Smith, the coach at Akron?

I've met a few legitimate Squeeler fans over the years....but just that....a few. The VAST majority are proud to hold up the proper number of rancid yellowed fingers on their claw hands to indicate the number of trophys they've cheated to win. Most have no concept of Squeeler history outside of that. Squeeler Nation is riddled with the absolute worst front runners since the Cokeboys won three Super Bowls in the early 90's. Yeah, they travel well....but one 6-10 season and their switching jerseys to the flavor of the minute team for that season.

Squeeler Nation, I laugh at you.

Doug

I believe what you're trying to tell us is that you have to have a shitty team like the Shitstains to qualify as fans. Somehow he measures a fans credentials by the amount of pain endured while watching perpetual pathetic performances.

Your whole argument much like all the other Stains fans on here is that your team has to be one of the worst in the league to prove your fanship! According to him we are all fans because we flock like sheep to the "best" team. Oddly, most Steeler fans I know debunk this argument as they have been fans their whole lives. Myself, 30 years and counting. If his argument held any water most of us would have recently jumped off the Patriot wagon to get on the Steeler wagon. That argument is a joke. Most Steeler fans HATE the Patriots! Bottomline, you seek to pat himself on the back for being such a good fan to one of the worst teams in the league. He wants some acknowledgement from us that it is harder to be a Brownstain fan because of the acrid smell that comes with it. I will only concede that the Browns do stink like shit. But I will forever be a Steeler fan whether they are good or not!

I believe what you're trying to tell us is that you have to have a shitty team like the Shitstains to qualify as fans. Somehow he measures a fans credentials by the amount of pain endured while watching perpetual pathetic performances.

Your whole argument much like all the other Stains fans on here is that your team has to be one of the worst in the league to prove your fanship! According to him we are all fans because we flock like sheep to the "best" team. Oddly, most Steeler fans I know debunk this argument as they have been fans their whole lives. Myself, 30 years and counting. If his argument held any water most of us would have recently jumped off the Patriot wagon to get on the Steeler wagon. That argument is a joke. Most Steeler fans HATE the Patriots! Bottomline, you seek to pat himself on the back for being such a good fan to one of the worst teams in the league. He wants some acknowledgement from us that it is harder to be a Brownstain fan because of the acrid smell that comes with it. I will only concede that the Browns do stink like shit. But I will forever be a Steeler fan whether they are good or not!

The Pukers figured out a way to keep their roids stocked. Roid Monk Harrison pisses into a jug. Those sick bastards inject piss into themselves.

The Pukers figured out a way to keep their roids stocked. Roid Monk Harrison pisses into a jug. Those sick bastards inject piss into themselves.

I would bet that the NFL merchandise shop sells 100 Steeler items to every 1 Browns item. We have the terrible towel! The Stains have the "White Cloud" (toilet paper)

I'm just wondering how in the hell could a Browns fan be excited for game day!

Worthless coach that has proved nothing in the NFL, no starting QB, a WR that runs people over while driving drunk, another WR that can't catch a cold, the list goes on and on!

I would bet that the NFL merchandise shop sells 100 Steeler items to every 1 Browns item. We have the terrible towel! The Stains have the "White Cloud" (toilet paper)

I'm just wondering how in the hell could a Browns fan be excited for game day!

Worthless coach that has proved nothing in the NFL, no starting QB, a WR that runs people over while driving drunk, another WR that can't catch a cold, the list goes on and on!

I don't know how you could be proud of a shitty o-line, a god-awful WR core, a shaky RB situation for your SHITSBURGH SQUEELERS.

Browns have the better o-line, the better WR core, and even an better RB situation than your SHITSBURGH SQUEELERS!

Oh ya, I forgot one thing, the Squeeler's are all hopped on Roids. I guess Harrison the roid monkey took much of them.

I don't know how you could be proud of a shitty o-line, a god-awful WR core, a shaky RB situation for your SHITSBURGH SQUEELERS.

Browns have the better o-line, the better WR core, and even an better RB situation than your SHITSBURGH SQUEELERS!

Oh ya, I forgot one thing, the Squeeler's are all hopped on Roids. I guess Harrison the roid monkey took much of them.

Yea and all the Shitstains have done is lost 11 in a row to the Steelers despite having the better wr's,rb,and o-line, and havent beaten the Steelers in Cleveland since 2000 going on 10 years. Funny how you didnt mention that the Browns dont have a better QB and defense then the Steelers considering those are the main things that win championships. Yea and you really have a better receiving core then the Steelers. If you're going to sit here and tell me Braylon is better then Hines Ward who is a future hall of famer while Edwards couldnt catch a cold much less a football then you need to have your head examined. Same goes for Holmes and Heath Miller being better then Robiskie who has yet to take an NFL snap or Sedrick Step on my toe or whatever the xxxx his name is, while Holmes is a Super Bowl MVP, and Heiden couldnt wear Heath Miller's jockstrap in terms of being one of the better tight ends in the league. Jamal Lewis is washed up and fumbles constantly, and while the Browns do have Harrison who is decent it's still not better then a Parker,Moore,Mendenhall combination. Bottom line dude you're an idiot and I just showed you what a complete moron you sounded like for actually posting something as stupid as you did above...

Guest TheJokersWILD
Yea and all the Shitstains have done is lost 11 in a row to the Steelers despite having the better wr's,rb,and o-line, and havent beaten the Steelers in Cleveland since 2000 going on 10 years. Funny how you didnt mention that the Browns dont have a better QB and defense then the Steelers considering those are the main things that win championships. Yea and you really have a better receiving core then the Steelers. If you're going to sit here and tell me Braylon is better then Hines Ward who is a future hall of famer while Edwards couldnt catch a cold much less a football then you need to have your head examined. Same goes for Holmes and Heath Miller being better then Robiskie who has yet to take an NFL snap or Sedrick Step on my toe or whatever the xxxx his name is, while Holmes is a Super Bowl MVP, and Heiden couldnt wear Heath Miller's jockstrap in terms of being one of the better tight ends in the league. Jamal Lewis is washed up and fumbles constantly, and while the Browns do have Harrison who is decent it's still not better then a Parker,Moore,Mendenhall combination. Bottom line dude you're an idiot and I just showed you what a complete moron you sounded like for actually posting something as stupid as you did above...

You can quote me on this, James Davis is and will be better than Mendenhall and Moore put together.

First off, Holmes, you're an asshole.

Second off. Why the hell does anyone else even post in this shit? Just makes you look like a bunch of pissy, jealous and envious fans. Believe me, I envy the Steelers organization, they're obviously doing something right. But don't whine about it and let Holmes take a jab at all of us, it just makes everyone here that is a Browns fan look like a Retard.

Who gives a flying xxxx what one person says about a team having the best fans? God I hate coming here sometimes, it just seems like this place is where all the dropouts come to post. I mean. xxxx. Show some self-control.

Really, an aging Jamal Lewis is better than Willie"Can't Run"Parker. Lewis had 1,000 yards last year, and your boy Parker had 791 yards. Parker sucks ass. Steve Heiden is a lot better than Miller. Heiden has just as good hands as Miller and is a better blocker. And Mendenhall can't run worth a shit. So you're out of luck.

My brownies O-Line absolutely crushes the Squeelers O-line. I mean, we got Steinbach, Mack, Tucker, and Thomas. What do you got? Max Starks? Darnell Stapelton? These guys couldn't hold a candle to my brownies o-line.

And, your receiving core sucks ass, besides Ward and Holmes. I mean, seriously, Mike Wallace, Dallas Baker, Limas Sweed. Ooh, I'm shaking in my boots :lol:

I'll admit that the Squeelers have a great defense. However, the defense is getting older and ain't getting any younger.

The D-line's a bit suspect, and Polymaru has too much concussions. And Harrison the roid monkey will be stopped, as teams learn his one and only swim move.

So, the next time, you try to bash my team, you are going to get punched in the xxxxin' face hard. When I mean hard, hard enough to break your nose.

Yea and you can quote me on this the Browns streak will stretch to 13 losses in a row after the night of December 10,2009 when the Steelers beat the Browns in Cleveland for a 13th straight time...

Hey, Holmes10Ward86, for the last time, SHUT THE xxxx UP!!!

Really, an aging Jamal Lewis is better than Willie"Can't Run"Parker. Lewis had 1,000 yards last year, and your boy Parker had 791 yards. Parker sucks ass. Steve Heiden is a lot better than Miller. Heiden has just as good hands as Miller and is a better blocker. And Mendenhall can't run worth a shit. So you're out of luck.

My brownies O-Line absolutely crushes the Squeelers O-line. I mean, we got Steinbach, Mack, Tucker, and Thomas. What do you got? Max Starks? Darnell Stapelton? These guys couldn't hold a candle to my brownies o-line.

And, your receiving core sucks ass, besides Ward and Holmes. I mean, seriously, Mike Wallace, Dallas Baker, Limas Sweed. Ooh, I'm shaking in my boots :lol:

I'll admit that the Squeelers have a great defense. However, the defense is getting older and ain't getting any younger.

The D-line's a bit suspect, and Polymaru has too much concussions. And Harrison the roid monkey will be stopped, as teams learn his one and only swim move.

So, the next time, you try to bash my team, you are going to get punched in the xxxxin' face hard. When I mean hard, hard enough to break your nose.

All I have to say to all of that is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Like I said 11 losses in a row to the Steelers,havent won a playoff game since Vinny Testaturd was your QB. The Steelers dont need any other rb's or wr's to beat you because incase you have watched any of the last 11 ass kickings the Steelers have given the Browns Ward,Holmes,and Parker absolutely light the Browns up every xxxxing time they play them, and Jamal Lewis never does shit against the Steelers defense, and the Steelers defense always gets the best over the Browns "awesome" o-line. Yea the Steelers D is really on the downside especially the linebacking core of Woodley,Timmons,and Harrison. The D-line even though it is getting old with Smith,Hampton,and Keisel is still solid and can get the job done. Like I said come back and run your mouth once you have JUST 1 JUST 1 WIN over the Steelers,have made the playoffs with your current wr,rb,and o-line that you think is better then the Steelers,and won a playoff game with that group of players as well. Until then moron STFU because all you're doing is embarrassing yourself...

All I have to say to all of that is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Like I said 11 losses in a row to the Steelers,havent won a playoff game since Vinny Testaturd was your QB. The Steelers dont need any other rb's or wr's to beat you because incase you have watched any of the last 11 ass kickings the Steelers have given the Browns Ward,Holmes,and Parker absolutely light the Browns up every xxxxing time they play them, and Jamal Lewis never does shit against the Steelers defense, and the Steelers defense always gets the best over the Browns "awesome" o-line. Yea the Steelers D is really on the downside especially the linebacking core of Woodley,Timmons,and Harrison. The D-line even though it is getting old with Smith,Hampton,and Keisel is still solid and can get the job done. Like I said come back and run your mouth once you have JUST 1 JUST 1 WIN over the Steelers,have made the playoffs with your current wr,rb,and o-line that you think is better then the Steelers,and won a playoff game with that group of players as well. Until then moron STFU because all you're doing is embarrassing yourself...

Just keep talkin buddy, and one day it'll all come back to haunt you.

WOW.. I cannot believe this thread is still alive with this childish BS back and forth.. Why do you guys even respond to the stupid squeeler fans.. The fact that they are on a browns board at all just shows how pathetic they are.

There is football being played guys..the season has started.. focus on that.. PLEEEEZE

Archived