THE BROWNS BOARD

OFF TOPIC - Sending/Replying to PM's not working?

Dan in Florida

Hello,

I just attempted to reply to DieHardBrownsFan in a PM and I don't think it is working. I go to the "sent" folder and I see nothing. I clicked on the message tracker and I see nothing. I have tried to reply to others and I don't think it has worked on those in the past either.

Any ideas???

Thanks!

Guest Aloysius

There are two boxes above the send message button: Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder and Track this message?. If you don't click either one of those, the system doesn't save any record of the PM. But DieHard still should have received it.

Did you get it, DH?

There are two boxes above the send message button: Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder and Track this message?. If you don't click either one of those, the system doesn't save any record of the PM. But DieHard still should have received it.

Did you get it, DH?

Got it and replied.

Did you get it, DH?

Thanks Alo,

I just tried again and I saved a copy this time (checking the boxes) and DiHard did get his.

I got in a habit of checking those immediately before I forget if it is an important PM, like to Alo for insider/expert info LOL.

If I have one bitch about this phenomenal board Stan found and put together for us, I'd say the lack of storage in the PM folders would be it. You have to be diligent about cleaning out what you don't want.

Archived